How to end black poverty and mass incarcerations

It funny how people who hate black people the most always think they know how to solve all their problems.

I totally agree...Malcolm was right wasn’t he IM2 rightwinger
38ysqj.jpg

“Our problems will never be solved by the white man”

I don’t see Malcolm X praising white conservatives. He distrusted all whites.
Pretty sure he had plenty to say about everyday conservatives, rednecks, cops and blue-collar bigots who were the foot-soldiers of black oppression.

It funny how people who hate black people the most always think they know how to solve all their problems.

38ysqj.jpg

Pretty sure he had plenty to say about everyday conservatives, rednecks, cops and blue-collar bigots who were the foot-soldiers of black oppression.

Hmm...I posted his quote where he points his finger at woke white guilt whackos like yourself and rightwinger ....Can you do the same to substantiate your claim?

38ysqj.jpg

Hmm...it appears he was quite clear as to which white man was the “worst enemy” of the negro. Read it again with intent to comprehend it.

No, it is not quite clear
What is clear is that MALCOLM X distrusted all whites

Find me a quote where he praises white conservatives

38ysqj.jpg

Hmm...it appears he was quite clear as to which white man was the “worst enemy” of the negro. Read it again with intent to comprehend it.

No, it is not quite clear
What is clear is that MALCOLM X distrusted all whites

Find me a quote where he praises white conservatives

Look, I don’t deny it, he was an ungrateful racist piece of filthy dog shit...but he hated you woke white guilt whackos far more than anybody else.
dhonls8hze731.jpg

38ysqj.jpg

Hmm...I posted his quote where he points his finger at woke white guilt whackos like yourself and rightwinger ....Can you do the same to substantiate your claim?

Since you are trying to transplant Malcolm X into the current state of racial politics it's not too hard to visualize just how much he would depise all you racist Trump-worshiping fucks using his words.

It's funny how people who love to congratulate themselves daily on how better they are, ignore the mountain of facts and evidence that points to the opposite. And then blame others for what they did.

38ysqj.jpg

Since you are trying to transplant Malcolm X into the current state of racial politics it's not too hard to visualize just how much he would depise all you racist Trump-worshiping fucks using his words.

Come on now...own your foolishness wokester....I proved that Malcolm hated your ignorant fucking guts. Don’t let that hurt your fragile feelings. Stay engaged.

One must constantly wonder whether this "rightwinger" person is as stupid and illogical as its posts indicate, or if it is just a joker who takes pleasure in inducing other people to respond to its twaddle. Is it possible that it IS as stupid and illogical as it seems to be AND it takes pleasure in inducing others to respond? I fear the answer is YES.

The most basic law of socio-economics is that if you incentivize people to do something then they will do more of it, and if you punish people for doing something then they will do less of it.

For example, if the Gub'mint PAYS people to have children without being married, then single women will have babies to reap the rewards. This has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with culture.

And the unfortunate fact is that virtually every social ill in our society correlates with bastardy. Dropping out of school, petty criminality, substance abuse, illiteracy, unemployment...you name it.

And underneath it all is a political party and a political movement to buy votes with money stolen from the taxpayers (in violation of the U.S. Constitution), and whenever anyone suggests either turning off the spigot or ramping it down a bit, they are excoriated in a compliant Media as being racists, bigots, misogynists...what have you.

I am happy to be old and secure enough that I don't have to give a shit anymore. So I don't.

One must constantly wonder whether this "rightwinger" person is as stupid and illogical as its posts indicate, or if it is just a joker who takes pleasure in inducing other people to respond to its twaddle. Is it possible that it IS as stupid and illogical as it seems to be AND it takes pleasure in inducing others to respond? I fear the answer is YES.
I see you are unable to refute a single post I made

I will take that as a victory

38ysqj.jpg

Come on now...own your foolishness wokester....I proved that Malcolm hated your ignorant fucking guts. Don’t let that hurt your fragile feelings. Stay engaged.

It's not possible for a mental midget like you to hurt my feelings.

“The poverty rate among black married couples has been in single digits ever since 1994. You would never learn that from most of the media. Similarly, if you look at those blacks that have gone on to college or finished college, the incarceration rate is some tiny fraction of what it is among those blacks who have dropped out of high school. So it’s not being black; it’s a way of life. Unfortunately, the way of life is being celebrated not only in rap music, but among the intelligentsia, is a way of life that leads to a lot of very big problems for most people.” – Thomas Sowell

Pretty much nails it.

“The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals’ expansion of the welfare state.” – Thomas Sowell

Meet the negro who escaped the democrat plantations

View attachment 456589
Did ya know before Johnson's Great Society a Black Woman was less likely to have a baby out of wedlock than any other race in America but now with democrats giving hand outs, not to be confused with hand ups 8 out of 10 Blacks are born without fathers. Welfare robs a person of his self worth, pride and over time the ability of the common sense to make simple decisions. My proof is Katrina. Where they dodn't have the sence to get above sea level . Look at the number found drown in their homes with no sinse to get to high ground. The rest being on welfare waited it out for the loot till you poop wal mart midnight madness special.. Their mayor they re-elected the night before was partying it up down on Bourbon Strees while the next day 400 school buses that could been used to evacuate thousands went under water becoming useless bbut this was George Bush's fault using democRat logic. They were given emergency cash that was used for table dances or snorted and put up their arms.. That's welfare.Out of the goodness of those democRats cold stone hearts. That's why Johnson said we will have those Ni**ers voting democRat for 200 years and I, AT THIS POINT HAVE NO REASON OF DOUGHTING HIM.

38ysqj.jpg

Cool, but just know...this “mental midget” just made you and rightwinger look like the ignorant woke fools you are with a few short posts.

38ysqj.jpg

Cool, but just know...this “mental midget” just made you and rightwinger look like the ignorant woke fools you are with short posts.

Well at least you have quit trying to solve the problems of black people by attempting to derail the thread. It was getting embarrassing for our resident bigots.

38ysqj.jpg

Cool, but just know...this “mental midget” just made you and rightwinger look like the ignorant woke fools you are with short posts.

Well at least you have quit trying to solve the problems of black people by attempting to derail the thread. It was getting embarrassing for our resident bigots.

Oh shit that’s all you needed all along? For me to solve the problems of black people?
HOLY SHIT that’s simple...here goes.
Stop allowing Woke White Leftist fools to brand them as victims of whitey
Stop allowing Woke White Leftist fools to tell them cops hunt them
Stop allowing Woke White Leftist fools to make excuses for them
Stop allowing Woke White Leftist fools to speak for them
Stop allowing Woke White Leftist fools to pay them to procreate

And last....TELL THEM THE FUCKING TRUTH ABOUT THEIR OWN CULTURAL DEFICIENCIES!

TA-DA! No more black liabilities.

Did ya know before Johnson's Great Society a Black Woman was less likely to have a baby out of wedlock than any other race in America

You pin it to the emergence of welfare
I pin it to the loss of good paying jobs in the inner city.

You say welfare caused it, I say welfare had to rush in and help people

No, the issue is when will whites stop denying that the problem still exists.
You want white people to hold your hand?

wipe your nose, tuck you in at night?

all the opportunity is there

you just have to take it

A. Get a job
B. Follow the law
C. Get married and stay married
D. Be a positive mentor to your child
You have it all wrong friend

Vote D, and wait for Biden and the crumbs from the treasury he shares with you to save you.

Forum List

Back