How to end black poverty and mass incarcerations

With all due respect, if all the robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & murderers were actually punished as they should be, there would be MORE incarceration.

There are a lotta very, very, very violent people in this nation. They have absolutely no conscience.

It funny how people who hate black people the most always think they know how to solve all their problems.

I totally agree...Malcolm was right wasn’t he IM2 rightwinger
38ysqj.jpg

“Our problems will never be solved by the white man”

I don’t see Malcolm X praising white conservatives. He distrusted all whites.
Pretty sure he had plenty to say about everyday conservatives, rednecks, cops and blue-collar bigots who were the foot-soldiers of black oppression.

Hmm...I posted his quote where he points his finger at woke white guilt whackos like yourself and rightwinger ....Can you do the same to substantiate your claim?

Since you are trying to transplant Malcolm X into the current state of racial politics it's not too hard to visualize just how much he would depise all you racist Trump-worshiping fucks using his words.

Come on now...own your foolishness wokester....I proved that Malcolm hated your ignorant fucking guts. Don’t let that hurt your fragile feelings. Stay engaged.

It's not possible for a mental midget like you to hurt my feelings.

Cool, but just know...this “mental midget” just made you and rightwinger look like the ignorant woke fools you are with short posts.

Well at least you have quit trying to solve the problems of black people by attempting to derail the thread. It was getting embarrassing for our resident bigots.

Oh shit that’s all you needed all along? For me to solve the problems of black people?
HOLY SHIT that’s simple...here goes.
Stop allowing Woke White Leftist fools to brand them as victims of whitey
Stop allowing Woke White Leftist fools to tell them cops hunt them
Stop allowing Woke White Leftist fools to make excuses for them
Stop allowing Woke White Leftist fools to speak for them
Stop allowing Woke White Leftist fools to pay them to procreate

And last....TELL THEM THE FUCKING TRUTH ABOUT THEIR OWN CULTURAL DEFICIENCIES!

TA-DA! No more black liabilities.

Quit acting the fool. You sound like you have never even encountered an actual black person much less listened to anything they have to say.

It funny how people who hate black people the most always think they know how to solve all their problems.

38ysqj.jpg

Pretty sure he had plenty to say about everyday conservatives, rednecks, cops and blue-collar bigots who were the foot-soldiers of black oppression.

Hmm...I posted his quote where he points his finger at woke white guilt whackos like yourself and rightwinger ....Can you do the same to substantiate your claim?

Since you are trying to transplant Malcolm X into the current state of racial politics it's not too hard to visualize just how much he would depise all you racist Trump-worshiping fucks using his words.

Come on now...own your foolishness wokester....I proved that Malcolm hated your ignorant fucking guts. Don’t let that hurt your fragile feelings. Stay engaged.

Cool, but just know...this “mental midget” just made you and rightwinger look like the ignorant woke fools you are with short posts.

Well at least you have quit trying to solve the problems of black people by attempting to derail the thread. It was getting embarrassing for our resident bigots.

Oh shit that’s all you needed all along? For me to solve the problems of black people?

Quit acting the fool. You sound like you have never even encountered an actual black person much less listened to anything they have to say.

You people hate it when solutions are illustrated in such simplicity...such clarity...WHY? Because you MUST keep the negro desperate, needy and dependent upon woke whitey to fight their battle for them...you need them to believe they have no other choice but to stay on the plantation, you must pretend their problems are far too complex to ever be solved. They MUST believe they can not solve their own problems without woke white guilt whackos leading them around by the nose.
It’s no secret...no desperate negroes = no Democrat Party....no desperate illegal aliens = no Democrat Party....You only stay relevant by cultivating and KEEPING desperate, needy classes of voters.
I’m not making this up...this is why Malcolm X hated your woke fucking guts.
3iqli1.jpg

38ysqj.jpg

You people hate it when solutions are illustrated in such simplicity...such clarity...WHY? Because you MUST keep the negro desperate, needy and dependent upon woke whitey to fight their battle for them...you need them to believe they have no other choice but to stay on the plantation, you must pretend their problems are far too complex to ever be solved. They MUST believe they can not solve their own problems without woke white guilt whackos leading them around by the nose.
It’s no secret...no desperate negroes = no Democrat Party....no desperate illegal aliens = no Democrat Party....You only stay relevant by cultivating and KEEPING desperate, needy classes of voters.
3iqli1.jpg

You would not like Malocolm if he lived today white boy.

The states with the highest rates of pregnancy among unwed teens are:

1. New Mexico
  2. Arkansas
  3. Mississippi
  4. Oklahoma
  5. Texas
  6. Louisiana
For one, there seems to be an ironic correlation between states with conservative politics around sex education and contraception and high rates of teen pregnancy and birth.
What are the states with the highest rate of teenage abortions??

You can’t fix a broken culture and stupidity
The white culture can be fixed, you just have to stop denying those like you who are racists in the white culture exist, then reduce their importance.

38ysqj.jpg

3iqli1.jpg

malcolm X was a POS.

38ysqj.jpg

Hmm...it appears he was quite clear as to which white man was the “worst enemy” of the negro. Read it again with intent to comprehend it.
Did he? Really?

1613258973348.png

38ysqj.jpg

3iqli1.jpg

malcolm X was a POS.

Of course he was. But Clarence Thomas is a great man isn't he?

Forum List

Back