How to destroy liberals in debates.

Here's how liberals argue. This video is full of the same arguments I've seen here. Watch it and you'll see what I mean. :lol:

I was blown away by this book! Seriously! Learn it. Love it. Use it. You will never again lose a debate with a Leftist liberal. It's only about 40 pages long, and you can get free, just for joining truth revolt website...now, where did I put that link? Here it is.

Ben Shapiro How to debate a liberal and win - KTTH

There is also a video in which you can see it in action. Watch it.

This is awesomely funny coming from the guy who has put me on ignore because he can't debate me.
Your usual stupidity. He can't debate you because in order to debate you need some base of accurate knowledge and skills in logic/. You fail on both counts.

I only have one person on Ignore. Just one out of all you right wing idiots.
I'd like to see how many of you participate in liberal forums. None. You like your echo chamber here on USMB where the majority will agree with you.
Every one of your 'Praise Hillary" threads are littered with conservative posts asking for any policy proposals or a single foreign policy success story.
You guys have failed to answer either.

Apparently the best way to defeat a liberal in a debate is to ask for facts

I was blown away by this book! Seriously! Learn it. Love it. Use it. You will never again lose a debate with a Leftist liberal. It's only about 40 pages long, and you can get free, just for joining truth revolt website...now, where did I put that link? Here it is.

This is awesomely funny coming from the guy who has put me on ignore because he can't debate me.
Your usual stupidity. He can't debate you because in order to debate you need some base of accurate knowledge and skills in logic/. You fail on both counts.

I'd like to see how many of you participate in liberal forums. None. You like your echo chamber here on USMB where the majority will agree with you.
Every one of your 'Praise Hillary" threads are littered with conservative posts asking for any policy proposals or a single foreign policy success story.

You also need to force them to answer questions. They really hate that.

You also need to force them to answer questions. They really hate that.

Why don't you spend some time actually reading threads instead of blatting your own? You will see that 85% of them are nothing more than drive-by one liners from the right with no contextual value.

No links to legitimate news sources. Just right wing blogs or Fox Noise commentators. They don't use facts here. They quote whatever sensational media circus act is occurring at the moment.

Then when challenged they run from their posts unable to back up their premise, or else they just start insulting the messenger who arrives WITH the facts. That's a fact, Jack.

I haven't posted any "Praise Hillary" threads because I am not voting for her. And you are wrong. None of these threads contain cogent, intelligent questions about Hillary's policies. It's all just smears and insults. They don't want to dig into what her campaign is about, they just want to clamor about her husband and what she did in 1975. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

I haven't posted any "Praise Hillary" threads because I am not voting for her. And you are wrong. None of these threads contain cogent, intelligent questions about Hillary's policies. It's all just smears and insults. They don't want to dig into what her campaign is about, they just want to clamor about her husband and what she did in 1975. Lazy, lazy, lazy.
Search my posts.
I've asked, several times, for proposed policy ideas and/or foreign affairs success stories and anwered with cricket chirps

Thats because you're a troll.

Search my posts.
I've asked, several times, for proposed policy ideas and/or foreign affairs success stories and anwered with cricket chirps
Oh yeah? What are Rubio's foreign policy ideas??
That's the typical response you get. Deflection, spin, insults. It's all libs have.

Has anyone actually downloaded the book and read it? Some really good stuff in there.

Oh no! They finally discovered THE BOOK!!!!

It's all over but the shountin' folks! Time for us libs to pack up and find a new forum where the smart people haven't learned of that book yet!

So, Ben D.'s debating manual says the secret to debating liberals is to immediately play the race card and frantically divert away from the actual issue.

That is, he endorses the same tactics which most of the conservatives here use in most of their posts.

Good luck with that.

LOL.....clearly it is so effective for you.....from your posts it appears your strategy is:

a) pull some crap out of your posterior to attack liberals with and
b) proclaim anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot liberal and
c) declare yourself the winner.

I would call that a classic Conservative strategy- but that would be slandering real Conservatives. It is the strategy of people like you who get their ideas from PrisonPlanet......

Forum List

Back