How to destroy liberals in debates.

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
I was blown away by this book! Seriously! Learn it. Love it. Use it. You will never again lose a debate with a Leftist liberal. It's only about 40 pages long, and you can get free, just for joining truth revolt website...now, where did I put that link? Here it is.

Ben Shapiro How to debate a liberal and win - KTTH

There is also a video in which you can see it in action. Watch it.

I was blown away by this book! Seriously! Learn it. Love it. Use it. You will never again lose a debate with a Leftist liberal. It's only about 40 pages long, and you can get free, just for joining truth revolt website...now, where did I put that link? Here it is.

I've debated you. You're....unremarkable. Not particularly good. Not particularly bad. With most of your 'evidence' being subjective personal opinion.

So....is that it?

This is awesomely funny coming from the guy who has put me on ignore because he can't debate me.

This is awesomely funny coming from the guy who has put me on ignore because he can't debate me.
Your usual stupidity. He can't debate you because in order to debate you need some base of accurate knowledge and skills in logic/. You fail on both counts.

To make a conservative angry just mention "helping the middle class" and they get upset and angry. They just don't like the working person having anything or any program to help them out.

I've debated you. You're....unremarkable. Not particularly good. Not particularly bad. With most of your 'evidence' being subjective personal opinion.

So....is that it?
I haven't learned what the book teaches yet. There is a learning curve, after all. Give it a few days.

How not to debate liberals.

Cry at them.

Like this thread.
Who's crying? I noticed you were quick to jump on here and make a pathetic attempt to discredit me. Admit it. You're scared people will read this and completely destroy your pathetic arguments. Not that it's much of a challenge now.

I don't believe for one moment you read a book. :)

So you guys need a book and a video, huh? :lol:

I don't believe for one moment you read a book. :)
I don't care what you believe. I only deal with facts. Next contestant, please.

Your usual stupidity. He can't debate you because in order to debate you need some base of accurate knowledge and skills in logic/. You fail on both counts.

I only have one person on Ignore. Just one out of all you right wing idiots.
I'd like to see how many of you participate in liberal forums. None. You like your echo chamber here on USMB where the majority will agree with you.

So....is that it?
I haven't learned what the book teaches yet. There is a learning curve, after all. Give it a few days.

Oh, so you *haven't* been employing it.

Well that explains it.

Debating a liberal...
Start with fact, tack on some historical context... Then defend yourself from being called a racist, bigot, homophobe :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only have one person on Ignore. Just one out of all you right wing idiots.
I'd like to see how many of you participate in liberal forums. None. You like your echo chamber here on USMB where the majority will agree with you.
??

This is a liberal forum.

So....is that it?

Oh, so you *haven't* been employing it.

Well that explains it.
I just downloaded it less than an hour ago. Sorry I can't instantly absorb information like you apparently can.

Debating a liberal...
Start with fact, tack on some historical context... Then defend yourself from being called a racist, bigot, homophobe :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to the book, defending against liberal slurs is a waste of time. Please read the book.

Forum List

Back