How to deprogram America's extremists

I just spoke to this same thing in another forum.

This should be the #1 initiative in this country.

We will continue to slide backwards in the world with "alternate facts" and anti science fighting progress at every turn.

Trumpism must be eradicated.
Lefties are “anti science”. And love “ alternate facts” guess you’d better go sign up for deprogramming ASAP.

Still waiting on an example of "lefties" being anti-science. Guess I'll keep waiting. :heehee:

So tell us,how many genders are there?

Great post.

The problem is these dumb fucking idiots will believe any lie Trump or Alex Jones tells them, no matter how crazy.

"This is nothing it will all go away"
"We're rounding the curve"
"We won in a landslide"
Pizzagate!
The School shooting was a setup and some Liberal went into that school and started gunning down kids...
Uranium one

and the list goes on and on and on....

Republicans are a complete and total disgrace, and they are so stupid they believe any lie Trump tells them, until that changes these people are totally gone.

They should be thrown in prison, they are a threat to America

Thanks, but I don't think we should imprison them unless they act out like the MAGA-Mob. I'm leaning toward deprogramming centers in abandoned Walmarts connected by underground tunnels ;)

We will continue to slide backwards in the world with "alternate facts" and anti science fighting progress at every turn.

Lefties are “anti science”. And love “ alternate facts” guess you’d better go sign up for deprogramming ASAP.

Still waiting on an example of "lefties" being anti-science. Guess I'll keep waiting. :heehee:
Schools not opening.

I've not seen Biden saying anything other than that we must get all of our kids back in school - Quickly and SAFELY.
Party of that means inoculating teachers and providing funding to give school districts the resources they need.

So why hasn't he done it?
Is he afraid of the teachers union who dont want to open schools?

Schools not opening.

I've not seen Biden saying anything other than that we must get all of our kids back in school - Quickly and SAFELY.
Party of that means inoculating teachers and providing funding to give school districts the resources they need.

The CDC already said the teachers don't need to be vaccinated to safely open the schools. But you anti-science flat-earthers still have them closed.
Politics and the Teacher's Union are more important than our children. They are ruining lives and kids are taking their own lives. Lot of blood on these fascists hands already.

Okay, lets compare the number of kids who've taken their lives to the 450,000 dead thanks to Donald's botched response.

Kids rarely die from covide and you know it.
Why are you anti science?

We'd better get to work before we elect another Donald Trump. :confused:

It will take an all-out national effort to dismantle the radicalization pipeline that has planted conspiracy theories in the heads of millions of Americans and inspired last month's attack on the Capitol, experts tell Axios.​
Two key measures that could make a difference:​
  • Keeping extremists out of the institutions where they could do the greatest damage — like the military, police departments and legislatures.
    • Providing help for those who have embraced dangerous ideologies.
Online platforms, meanwhile, must be unwavering in their commitment to root out conspiracy theories and lies that undermine faith in democracy, according to experts interviewed by Axios.​
  • Radicalization and counterterrorism experts broadly applaud tech companies' efforts, now underway, to remove this material and the accounts that spread it off their platforms, despite heavy blowback from conservatives.
The U.S. needs a "Marshall Plan against domestic extremism," Daniel Koehler, director of the German Institute on Radicalization and De-radicalization Studies, told Axios.​
  • "The spread of extremist conspiracy theories in the United States is the second most dangerous pandemic the country faces right now," he said. "The damage that's been to the U.S. in terms of community and social cohesion will be immense and will be lasting."
    • The radicalization is happening in a multitude of online spaces and right-wing media channels, pulling people into an alternate reality that posits, among a growing swarm of other false ideas, that the 2020 election was stolen.
    • When it comes to coordinated deradicalization efforts, the U.S. is behind most European countries by 25–30 years, Koehler said.
Experts agree serious resources need to be mustered toward providing an offramp for people who have been drawn into extremist ideologies.​
  • New federal programs would likely be doomed to fail, experts say, because distrust and hatred of the government is already a core tenet of far-right extremism.
    • Instead, private and public-private programs are more likely to be effective, particularly if they're able to get endorsement and funding from federal and state governments.
    • Those could include anti-extremism counseling programs and support groups; education programs that work with schools to identify risks and signs of incipient radicalization; and rehabilitation organizations that work with the incarcerated and formerly incarcerated.
One idea, courtesy of Christian Picciolini, a former neo-Nazi leader who founded the Free Radicals Project, which works to help people leave violent extremist groups: a "single entry point" akin to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline "that people recognize, that people trust, that people understand."​
  • Something like a national hotline or online portal could steer people to local resources to help them or loved ones escape the radicalization pipeline, he said.

Who ever said Progressives were Commies and Fascists?

Great post.

The problem is these dumb fucking idiots will believe any lie Trump or Alex Jones tells them, no matter how crazy.

"We won in a landslide"
Pizzagate!
The School shooting was a setup and some Liberal went into that school and started gunning down kids...
Uranium one

Republicans are a complete and total disgrace, and they are so stupid they believe any lie Trump tells them, until that changes these people are totally gone.

Thanks, but I don't think we should imprison them unless they act out like the MAGA-Mob. I'm leaning toward deprogramming centers in abandoned Walmarts connected by underground tunnels ;)
yea that might be better. Something needs to be done though.

The biggest mistake HRC made was when she apologized for calling Trumpers deplorable. They are worse than deplorable, they are abhorent.

Great post.

"We won in a landslide"
Pizzagate!
Uranium one

The biggest mistake HRC made was when she apologized for calling Trumpers deplorable. They are worse than deplorable, they are abhorent.

Yeah?
How about you go fuck yourself ya limp wrist faggot.

We'd better get to work before we elect another Donald Trump. :confused:

It will take an all-out national effort to dismantle the radicalization pipeline that has planted conspiracy theories in the heads of millions of Americans and inspired last month's attack on the Capitol, experts tell Axios.​
Two key measures that could make a difference:​
  • Keeping extremists out of the institutions where they could do the greatest damage — like the military, police departments and legislatures.
    • Providing help for those who have embraced dangerous ideologies.
Online platforms, meanwhile, must be unwavering in their commitment to root out conspiracy theories and lies that undermine faith in democracy, according to experts interviewed by Axios.​
  • Radicalization and counterterrorism experts broadly applaud tech companies' efforts, now underway, to remove this material and the accounts that spread it off their platforms, despite heavy blowback from conservatives.
The U.S. needs a "Marshall Plan against domestic extremism," Daniel Koehler, director of the German Institute on Radicalization and De-radicalization Studies, told Axios.​
  • "The spread of extremist conspiracy theories in the United States is the second most dangerous pandemic the country faces right now," he said. "The damage that's been to the U.S. in terms of community and social cohesion will be immense and will be lasting."
    • The radicalization is happening in a multitude of online spaces and right-wing media channels, pulling people into an alternate reality that posits, among a growing swarm of other false ideas, that the 2020 election was stolen.
    • When it comes to coordinated deradicalization efforts, the U.S. is behind most European countries by 25–30 years, Koehler said.
Experts agree serious resources need to be mustered toward providing an offramp for people who have been drawn into extremist ideologies.​
  • New federal programs would likely be doomed to fail, experts say, because distrust and hatred of the government is already a core tenet of far-right extremism.
    • Instead, private and public-private programs are more likely to be effective, particularly if they're able to get endorsement and funding from federal and state governments.
    • Those could include anti-extremism counseling programs and support groups; education programs that work with schools to identify risks and signs of incipient radicalization; and rehabilitation organizations that work with the incarcerated and formerly incarcerated.
One idea, courtesy of Christian Picciolini, a former neo-Nazi leader who founded the Free Radicals Project, which works to help people leave violent extremist groups: a "single entry point" akin to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline "that people recognize, that people trust, that people understand."​
  • Something like a national hotline or online portal could steer people to local resources to help them or loved ones escape the radicalization pipeline, he said.

Great post.

"We won in a landslide"
Pizzagate!
Uranium one

1612907881273.png

Great post.

"We won in a landslide"
Pizzagate!
Uranium one

Yeah?
AHAHAHAHA!!!!
:dance:

Great comeback ! Great rebuttal !

Everything I said is 100% true.

Yeah?

The Nazis are trying to spark a reaction from decent Americans.

These putrid maggots want violence - more than just their Brown Shirts, they want shooting in the streets, so they can justify calling in their Chinese masters to "restore order."

Small scale responses to Nazi provocation would be fatal for patriots. Look at how the filthy fucks have leveraged the Reichstag Fire, even after their storming on the Capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings and the 10 month Kristalnacht they have waged on America.

We must hold in the face of Nazi provocation until the right moment.

Those like Drhate and this festering boil Banker are consumed with hatred, they will not be able to control themselves and will attack before they are ready. This thread is them jacking off to the dream of death camps. The goal of the Nazi democrats is genocide, this thread is a collection of Nazis who are blowing their load before they can get their pants down.

We must be patient and let them hang themselves. Their masters, the Communist Chinese, cannot defeat us so traitorous fucks like the Nazis in this thread, DrLove The Banker Mac1958 seek to spark violence among Americans, with the idea that Americans will be too busy fighting each other to fight the Communists Chinese.

Great post.

"We won in a landslide"
Pizzagate!
Uranium one

Yeah?
AHAHAHAHA!!!!
:dance:

Great comeback ! Great rebuttal !

Everything I said is 100% true.

No one is going to take you seriously about this issue while you're enthusiastically supporting a klansman:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

What is your solution for those who believe the election was stolen and no amount of "curriculum" changes their opinion?

Same as it is now. Laugh at what bitter delusional cult morons they are. Laughter and public mockery is the best way to destroy cults.

As always, don't project your own conservative lust for force, censorship and murder on to liberals. We are not like you.

That would definitely work and the world would be a better place

Oh, no one is doubting what your goals are, Nazi fuck.

Now I remember why I had you on the IGs ;)

Because you lack the intellect to counter my arguments?

Here's the thing , you burying your head up your ass doesn't keep me from hamulating you in front of the entire board, you witless fascist.

No, because you are a foul, uncouth, racist asshole :)

Forum List

Back