How the "Pravda West" owned "fact-checker" was so wrong and why Pravda West supports Biden so much!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
So Politifact.org supposedly a "fact checker" which is owned by the non-profit (meaning they charge less for advertising as they pay no taxes...)
makes this claim:

Oil production in Biden’s first year on par with Trump​

• Oil production in the U.S. in President Joe Biden’s first year was on par with 2020 and higher than in two of the four years Trump was president
Now their source was not totally correct... U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

Here is a chart from this source: U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)
All of the GAINS that Biden has seen is IN SPITE of Biden telling the fossil fuel industry...
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

Or Biden said oil executives “we should put them in jail”... all the gains have come BECAUSE Trump relaxed the totally destructive rules and regulations of the Government under Obama thus freeing up MORE federal land.
And so Biden's first years are BENEFITING from Trump's relaxation of very restrictive rules and regulations.
FACTS are: Reuters) - The Trump administration has moved broadly to relax Obama-era rules put in place to regulate methane and other greenhouse gas emissions, offshore drilling safety, fuel economy and wetlands rules that impact oil, gas and coal industries.

FACT: Industry experts say it would take at least six months to a year before new drilling on federal land would produce additional supply and ultimately bring down the cost of gas, which has emerged as a major midterm election issue.Apr 15, 2022

So what you are seeing in increased oil production under Biden is BECAUSE TRUMP relaxed the rules.
Now Biden has re-instated rules and regulations and WE WILL definitely see a reduction in the next year of oil production UNDER BIDEN!
FACTS folks... and in later posts I'll show how Politifact.org/Poynter Institute donated to Hillary and Biden's election campaigns!

Screen Shot 2022-07-23 at 11.48.38 AM.png

Forum List

Back