How the Koch brothers built the most powerful rightwing group you've never heard of

those are dictatorships,,,
Libya and Syria were the 2 most democratic countries in the region until we interfered.
they are dictatorships and always have been,,,
Now you're just playing linguistics games. Democracy exists under all different circumstances....it is a basic understanding between people since we learned to walk.
thats my point ,,,they may have started as a democracy but ended as a dictatorship,,,like they always do,,,

every democracy in human history has ended the same way,,,suffering and death

Neoconservative globalists are no friend of mine. These two schmos worked against Trump from day 1 and seem to have at least partially infiltrated his administration and replaced his America first agenda with the same old open borders for everyone (except for Israel) BS of the Bush and Obama years.

And now unions suck.
We need to outlaw government unions, today.
Although I won't argue that police and prison guard unions 'suck', and some other public unions that may seem unfair to average Americans, only because we forgot what it's like to have retirement benefits and pensions or paid health care..."outlawing" unions would be counter-productive at best.. They just raised the Social Security age on us . Did we vote for it ?

"outlawing" unions would be counter-productive at best..

Getting rid of public employee unions is the only way to stop the impending bankruptcies they'll cause for many cities and states around the nation.

They just raised the Social Security age on us .

Back in 1983.

Did we vote for it ?

No more than we voted for the creation of Social Security.

Neoconservative globalists are no friend of mine. These two schmos worked against Trump from day 1 and seem to have at least partially infiltrated his administration and replaced his America first agenda with the same old open borders for everyone (except for Israel) BS of the Bush and Obama years.
LIAR!!!!

Forum List

Back