How the Greatest Mind of the 20th Century Proved the Existence of God.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
Albert Einstein would often remark that he went to his office at Princeton's Institute for Advanced Study "just to have the privilege of walking home with Kurt Gödel." A good friend of Einstein, Gödel was the most brilliant and influential mathematician and logician of the 20th century. A master of proofs who ran non-Euclidean circles around the most brilliant minds of his day, Gödel devastated philosophical paradigms with the theorems he developed, and he laid bare long-held assumptions and cherished axioms as fundamentally unprovable. Gödel also mathematically demonstrated something that many thought was beyond the purview of proof—namely, the existence of God.

Does 1+1= 2?​

Once upon a time, two of the 20th century's most influential mathematical minds, Bertrand Russell and Alfred N. Whitehead, attempted to prove that 1+1=2. Their Principia Mathematica,the 20th century's most ambitious work of mathematics, endeavored to describe a set of axioms and inference rules in symbolic logic from which all mathematical truths could, in principle, be proven. After 378 pages, they were able to talk about how one could prove that 1+1=2, but they couldn't actually do it because they hadn't managed to define "addition" in a logically consistent way.

Albert Einstein would often remark that he went to his office at Princeton's Institute for Advanced Study "just to have the privilege of walking home with Kurt Gödel." A good friend of Einstein, Gödel was the most brilliant and influential mathematician and logician of the 20th century. A master of proofs who ran non-Euclidean circles around the most brilliant minds of his day, Gödel devastated philosophical paradigms with the theorems he developed, and he laid bare long-held assumptions and cherished axioms as fundamentally unprovable. Gödel also mathematically demonstrated something that many thought was beyond the purview of proof—namely, the existence of God.

Does 1+1= 2?​

Once upon a time, two of the 20th century's most influential mathematical minds, Bertrand Russell and Alfred N. Whitehead, attempted to prove that 1+1=2. Their Principia Mathematica,the 20th century's most ambitious work of mathematics, endeavored to describe a set of axioms and inference rules in symbolic logic from which all mathematical truths could, in principle, be proven. After 378 pages, they were able to talk about how one could prove that 1+1=2, but they couldn't actually do it because they hadn't managed to define "addition" in a logically consistent way.

I agree with the Godel. It has never made sense to have this wonderful existence and intricate universe.......to have it end up in nothing.

Atheism is a lie.

Faith will always remain just that. I do believe though, that if one seeks and explores, they will find empirical support in one form or another. The universe is just too fascinating to chalk it down to sheer chance.

Nowhere near the greatest mind of the 20 century .

Looks like he was a plagiarist and increasingly those ideas he stole are becoming more and more questioned .

Mindful, I have been studying apologetics for decades and written two books on science and the Bible. The second one is in final stages of editing as I type. Incredibly, I never saw this before.
I thank you for bringing it to our attention. There are so many compelling books, videos and papers to lead millions to the truth, I can only wonder how atheists continue to repeat their evil, destructive lies.

Atheist STalin.jpg

Faith will always remain just that. I do believe though, that if one seeks and explores, they will find empirical support in one form or another. The universe is just too fascinating to chalk it down to sheer chance.
Shocked, get an education !! Even total morons discriminate the 3 ways, Natural Theology, Fideism , Revelational Faith
Come back when you have a vocabulary

Shocked, get an education !! Even total morons discriminate the 3 ways, Natural Theology, Fideism , Revelational Faith
Come back when you have a vocabulary
Ok, thank you for the advice. I am enrolling in an advanced English class based n your assessment, wish me luck.

Forum List

Back