How the Germans treat pedophiles

Pedo's should be publicly executed , as what they committed is one of the highest most heinous crimes against society's most vulnerable members.

Lots of dumb people say that. But a pedophile has the attraction-only. A 'child sexual abuser' is actually harming children.
if a pedo molested my kids or grandkids I would torture them first before I put them down, seems like you post a lot about this kind of stuff

If someone molests a child all you can say about them is they're a child sexual abuser. You have no way of knowing if they're a pedophile as well, nor will you until and unless someone makes that clinical diagnosis. Not every CSA'er is also a pedophile. Some are just animals who'll rape whatever and whoever's easiest or at-hand.

no feeling slimy cause i know that even with rehab blah blah blah.....a peddie thinks the child 'wants' it....and to be honest....you seem to really have a one track mind.....i do not know if its simply the lie being repeated often enough or if you are truly a sick person who enjoys the discussion of child abuse.....you realize there are sympathic people out there who pretend to be listeners but in reality just want more jack off image and sick thoughts....no one wants to help anyone with that....i am sorry ..anyone who thinks a wee one wants or desires sex or is 'coming on to them' is a sick fuck....

If you have an expensive sportscar in need of a tune-up dya take it to the guy who's always working on his in his front yard, or an actual mechanic?

Because I know with absolute certainty I'm right about these things, what someone I know with absolute certainty is wrong thinks doesn't mean a helluva lot to me.
Boom. There it is. He has finally admitted it.

Pedo's should be publicly executed , as what they committed is one of the highest most heinous crimes against society's most vulnerable members.

Lots of dumb people say that. But a pedophile has the attraction-only. A 'child sexual abuser' is actually harming children.
if a pedo molested my kids or grandkids I would torture them first before I put them down, seems like you post a lot about this kind of stuff

If someone molests a child all you can say about them is they're a child sexual abuser. You have no way of knowing if they're a pedophile as well, nor will you until and unless someone makes that clinical diagnosis. Not every CSA'er is also a pedophile. Some are just animals who'll rape whatever and whoever's easiest or at-hand.
Hey, shithead, nobody else makes these distinctions but you and clinical psychologists, and you are no clinical psychologist.

Forum List

Back