The Secrets of Sugar

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
Is there any need to remind readers of other issues of our time? We like to think science is scientific but enter money and it changes face.

'Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming' Naomi Oreskes, Erik M. M. Conway

Stress harms us far more than anything we eat or otherwise ingest like smoking.

Pleanty of people who live beyond 100 smoke, eat crap, don't exercise yet do just fine. It's genetic. If 3 of the genes tied to longevity are 'on' in you you can count of living well beyond the avg life expectency. If not, well... :) But lifestyle factors son't play the big part people have been duped into believing it does. It's just a money-making scam. Eat this, do this, wear this, and you'll live longer. But it's crap.

Sort of like agw...

Pleanty of people who live beyond 100 smoke, eat crap, don't exercise yet do just fine. It's genetic. If 3 of the genes tied to longevity are 'on' in you you can count of living well beyond the avg life expectency. If not, well... :) But lifestyle factors son't play the big part people have been duped into believing it does. It's just a money-making scam. Eat this, do this, wear this, and you'll live longer. But it's crap.

Delta is saying that it is ok to smoke because it will not result in cancer.

Not me- I usually drink sodas for energy.

But then again , for some reason I start laughing for no reason or cause. In the truck driving , on the Gate at work , or I'm bed asleep; i just start laughing sometimes and it every so often brings tears to my eyes .

Shadow 355

Delta is saying that it is ok to smoke because it will not result in cancer.

I has a doctor tell me one time to quit chewing tobacco and puff on a cigar.

I had an infection in my mouth, I thought was cancer. He said it was not and I was worried it was cancer due to my chewing tobacco use.

Shadow 355

Take a look at the "Nutritional Facts" label required by a law...you will notice that Sugars do not have "% of Daily Values" listed. The sugar lobbyist spent truckloads of money and all manner of threats to keep that off the label.

nutrition%20facts.gif

The Secrets of Sugar

Mixed with cinnamon, it cures diabetes. Just ask Mike Huckabee.

.. therefore smoking is a very healthy habit

dumbass

I don't eat sugar because I am looking for every opportunity to strengthen my body. I still remember the drain I felt after eating sugar.

I am also glad to find that I enjoy my meals more when I don't eat sugar which spoils my taste buds.

Forum List

Back