How the Donald J. Trump Foundation has helped millions of people worldwide

R

rdean

For Years, Trump's Charity Gave Veterans Little More Than Peanuts

Donald Trump Accused of Using His Charity as a Political Slush Fund

Donald Trump’s Charitable Giving Claims Sure Look Like a Sham

Can someone help me out here? It'm trying to find the website of the Trump Foundation. Anyone knows what it is? I want to see how it has helped millions worldwide.

All I could find is weird stuff like this:

In 1999, the website called Trump "The .00013% Man," referring to the percentage of his wealth that the foundation had donated.

Here's another one:

And in 2013, the Trump Foundation donated $25,000 to a political organization supporting Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi—an action the foundation is prohibited from taking, and which it failed to report on its disclosures.

The Trump campaign blamed this failure on clerical mistakes, but legal experts are sounding the alarm because at the time Bondi was reviewing complaints surrounding the businessman’s controversial Trump University project.

This was interesting:

“It would be one thing to raise money for the charity and send it to them (veterans). But if receiving the contribution was dependent on attending the campaign event, it looks like the purpose of the whole thing was to support the campaign,” Noble said. “It raises serious questions when you make a charity part of your campaign event. It could create legal problems for both the campaign and the charity.”

This just isn't making any sense:

According to an unofficial audit by The Washington Post, which dug through the records of 167 charities to which Trump had pledged money since 2008, only one donation was actually on the books: a gift to the Police Athletic League of New York City, made in 2009, for somewhere between $5,000 and $9,999. The other millions that Trump said he would donate apparently never materialized.

------------------

Tsk, tsk. I think we should all look at the website of the Donald J. Trump Foundation. Anyone know what it is?

8 views and no comments. Wanna bet right wingers were all excited to see what Trump has done to help people?
A man who stiffs his employees doesn't help the disadvantaged.

Most, like me, probably read it, saw it was a derp thread, and

th

Trump supporters don't care if he never gave away a dime except to feed his vanity.

Trump supporters don't care if he never gave away a dime except to feed his vanity.
It's his money........not my business how he spends it. ....... :cool:
Not at this point, he has often held up his business success as a good reason to vote for him. By his own invitation we must now discuss his financial past and decide if it is presidential or not. A good man blessed with great wealth would naturally give some back, a miserly man would keep it all to himself.

A good man blessed with great wealth would naturally give some back, a miserly man would keep it all to himself.
That is just your personal opinion, and nothing else. ....... :cool:
But it has a ring of truth. Wouldn't you agree?
Yeah, it's like the opinion of every religious faith and moral code on earth. Sometimes these people make me really sad. No one except a right wing asshole considers miserliness a virtue.

Forum List

Back