How Stupid is Trump?

I too am very much against the many unnecessary wars we have participated in for decades now as well. Criminal, are you serious, the Don will be exposed for truely how criminal he has been his whole adult life.
This clown has been on the stage for over 40 years so it is no surprise he is still the boob he always has been only worse. There is no doubt our options sucked November of 2016, but you chose pure evil.
Silly. Why must you people base everything on emotion? Think!!!

At the time of the election, we knew she was a criminal. Trump not so much.

War is my biggest issue. Clearly, Hillsry is a proven warmonger. Trump not so much

Emotion is what keeps you from seeing Rump as a criminal, he is it will all come out. Remember Rump University and Rump Foundation? That is not even tip of iceburgh ask Michael Cohen the pitbull.
Again...at the time of the election, the choice was Trump or a known warmongering criminal. So, don't give me your judgmental BS. I voted for the lesser of two evils. Did you?

Yes I voted for Stein. It is not judgemental. What about Rump U, what about Rump Foundation. Criminal and it will get exposed ask pitbull/ankle biter Cohen. And yes Rump is evil, Lucifer sits to the side of Rump at the table of evil.
More emotional judgmental opinion.

Funny...many on the right called Obama the devil. Now we have the Left doing it with Trump.

Round and round we go, but some still can't see the pattern.

I didn't call Rump the devil, I said he is worse. I bet you called Obama the devil or damn close. You are the one that gets all emotional when folks disagree with anything you message.

Trump is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid, Hillary couldn't beat him. That's how stupid PRESIDENT Trump is.
And that's the bottom line.

The Regressives continue to refuse to see why so many people are repulsed by them. You'd think this loss might have sunk in, just a bit.

But no, they are (completely convinced that they are) simply too smart for everyone else. Even after they lose.

They're part of the reason this guy is in the White House, and they're just too dang smart to see that, too.

/——/ You mean he should start being a left wing Prog like Hildabeast.

He should stop being a spoiled ass.
All emotional lacking logic.

What was the logic behind his childish behavior at the G-7 meeting?
Stop accepting your news from DNC TV. Clearly your post indicates you have accepted the propaganda.

Where do you get your news?
Not from the corporate media that is owned and controlled by a handful of billionaires. Too bad some Americans still believe what the criminal ruling class tells them.

About as stupid as Obama, only he got 95% favorable press.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well...you just proved you haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Now, I did NOT like the job Obama (or GWB) did as POTUS's. But Obama is VERY smart and EXCEEDINGLY well educated.

He was President of the journal of the Harvard Law Review. No one stupid gets in there.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

No doubt - you have not a clue what that is (except that it is at Harvard). But it is an EXTREMELY prestigious group. Many of the most intelligent and powerful people in America have been in it (including several SCOTUS's). Even conservatives like Antonin Scalia, Ted Cruz. Mike Pompeo and Rod Rosenstein.

Harvard Law Review - Wikipedia

Trump could not make it into the Harvard Law Review in his dreams. They would laugh him right out of there.

Next time, stick to what you know (like how to play checkers) and you won't look so monumentally ignorant.
/——/ Obozo coasted through on Affirmative Action and Quotas. Consider Justice Thomas’s credentials and how you racist Libtards mock and ridicule him.
Thomas ,,another pervert who at least keeps his mouth shut
/——/ Thanks for making my point, you racist democRAT.
A pervert is a pervert dummy not a racist like most of Repub party is including their leader

Now, I did NOT like the job Obama (or GWB) did as POTUS's. But Obama is VERY smart and EXCEEDINGLY well educated.

He was President of the journal of the Harvard Law Review. No one stupid gets in there.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

No doubt - you have not a clue what that is (except that it is at Harvard). But it is an EXTREMELY prestigious group. Many of the most intelligent and powerful people in America have been in it (including several SCOTUS's). Even conservatives like Antonin Scalia, Ted Cruz. Mike Pompeo and Rod Rosenstein.

Trump could not make it into the Harvard Law Review in his dreams. They would laugh him right out of there.

Next time, stick to what you know (like how to play checkers) and you won't look so monumentally ignorant.
We have no idea of Obama's education, since he sealed his records. One thing we do know, if it wasn't for affirmative action. He would be serving the Clinton's coffee, Clinton's own words.
Why would the smartest man ever to be POTUS...maybe ever to walk the Earth if you believe the DNC media, as many apparently and stupidly do.

Now...why would the smartest man in the world seal his academic records. Strange...no?
He said he liked to do cocaine, then smoke pot to come down. So we see what he cared about in college. Therefore we see he relied on affirmative action to get what he wanted. Hell the only reason he became president, because he was black. Well half black.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

/——/ Obozo coasted through on Affirmative Action and Quotas. Consider Justice Thomas’s credentials and how you racist Libtards mock and ridicule him.
A pervert is a pervert dummy not a racist like most of Repub party is including their leader
/----/ democRATs taught us that any criticism of a Black is a racist remark. So wear your racist label proudly.

1) Check 1:40. He is going to be 're-opening NASA' and 'going to space'.
Hey - you moron? NASA never 'closed' and have you never heard of the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle programs?
America has been to space, doofus.

2) Check 2:46. He is talking about cutting more regulations then any president...even one who served for 16 years.
One problem...there has NEVER been a POTUS who served even 13 years.

Shit...this has got to be the dumbest/most ignorant POTUS in history.

FDR was elected for 4 terms, but died a year into his 4th term. So, FDR was elected to serve 16 years. 4 terms = 16 years in all 57 states.

Stop accepting your news from DNC TV. Clearly your post indicates you have accepted the propaganda.

Not from the corporate media that is owned and controlled by a handful of billionaires. Too bad some Americans still believe what the criminal ruling class tells them.

That's about as non-responsive as your deflection when I asked Trump's behavior at the G-7. You didn't want to talk about that - you wanted to snark about news sources. OTOH, you don't want to talk about your news sources.

Your love of Trump must be flavored with a (patent-pending) secret sauce.

Hey - you moron? NASA never 'closed' and have you never heard of the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo and Space Shuttle programs?

2) Check 2:46. He is talking about cutting more regulations then any president...even one who served for 16 years.

upload_2018-6-22_8-38-47.jpeg

Trump Presidency: 1 Year, 152 Days, 19 Hours, 54 Minutes....

Butt-Hurt Shows No Sign Of Letting Up.....

Bwuhahahahahaha.........

To bab people still believe what Dear Leader tells them.

LOL...."Dear Leader"...another term often used by righties, to describe Obama.

round and round...you must be dizzy.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

/----/ democRATs taught us that any criticism of a Black is a racist remark. So wear your racist label proudly.
LOL If I was a racist I'd have never lived through an almost all black HS But Thomas is a fn jerk who followed Scalia around like a pet dog

I guess you're taking a pass on your sources of news. Thanks for playing.

I guess you're taking a pass on your sources of news. Thanks for playing.
If you think the only source for news is the corporate media, well...I can't help you.

Hey Dumb Ass….

obongo turned NASA into a muslim outreach program…

If Trump is so stupid, how do you explain him

BITCH SLAPPING your ass day in and day out?

First time I hear of it. In any case it's just an expression.

/----/ Actually
Kim Jong-il - Wikipedia
Kim Jong-il - Wikipedia
The most common colloquial title given to him during his reign was "The Dear Leader" to distinguish him from his father Kim Il-sung, "The Great Leader".

Silly...

If you know how to use the search box on this forum, plug in DEAR LEADER.

If you have never heard the expression, you need to recognize you have missed something. It was a term commonly used for the leader of communist nations, most specifically North Korea.

LOL If I was a racist I'd have never lived through an almost all black HS But Thomas is a fn jerk who followed Scalia around like a pet dog
/---/ Typical racist deflection. We're on to you, racist.

Forum List

Back