How sick are you of 'Republicans/Democrats are evil!'???

Just how sick are you of the whole 'GOP/Dems are evil' mantra from both sides?

• Total voters
considering that is not the only thing I do, calling me a moron is against your 'code', dumb ass.

As for 'earning civility form you'? Like I give a rats ass :rofl:

Now stop derailing the thread and go home, Dickless Fuck.

Fuck you assmonkey. Who died and made you forum czar? I am home, you idiot. And I'll post what and where I want.

So, rules don't apply to you... Seems you take after the President.

Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or subforum..

You seem to the one be going way off topic. I responded to your OP, on topic. I stated your poll didn't make any sense, since people aren't constantly running around calling political parties evil. I pointed out that some policies are good or evil. When I stated what makes me sick, which is on topic, I didn't even address it to conservatives or liberals. I must have hit a nerve with you though, since you chose to reduce the discussion to a flamewar over my observations.

If anyone is having a problem playing by the rules here, it's you. But go ahead, and try you're "bait and ban" game, since you'd otherwise be unable to hold a rational discussion.

we don't care asswipe.

The right must be getting pretty hard up for a spokesperson, since you seem to taking on that role. Why don't you say, "I don't care"? This way you'd be speaking for yourself, and not pretending to be a speaker for an entire class.

It's a free board. Any conservative who gives a rats ass about you, your opinion, or your level of civillity can step forward.

it's only a free board if Dickless Fuck says so. Haven't you been paying attention?

The right must be getting pretty hard up for a spokesperson, since you seem to taking on that role. Why don't you say, "I don't care"? This way you'd be speaking for yourself, and not pretending to be a speaker for an entire class.

It's a free board. Any conservative who gives a rats ass about you, your opinion, or your level of civillity can step forward.

it's only a free board if Dickless Fuck says so. Haven't you been paying attention?

I love watching his head explode in the morning.

Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or subforum..

Fuck you assmonkey. Who died and made you forum czar? I am home, you idiot. And I'll post what and where I want.

So, rules don't apply to you... Seems you take after the President.

You seem to the one be going way off topic. I responded to your OP, on topic. I stated your poll didn't make any sense, since people aren't constantly running around calling political parties evil. I pointed out that some policies are good or evil. When I stated what makes me sick, which is on topic, I didn't even address it to conservatives or liberals. I must have hit a nerve with you though, since you chose to reduce the discussion to a flamewar over my observations.

If anyone is having a problem playing by the rules here, it's you. But go ahead, and try you're "bait and ban" game, since you'd otherwise be unable to hold a rational discussion.

this, coming from a 'man' who whines about name calling in the same sentence he calls someone a moron :rofl:

You're good for an occasional laugh. Not much else, but there is that.

I ain't seen no conservatives step forward yet haz ewe?

meus thread meus sceptrum

I love watching his head explode in the morning.

You seem to live in a very different reality than most people. Head exploding? Hardly. In fact, I'm enjoying the reasoned discourse that you never fail to provide.

Nope, you don't make my head explode, you provide endless entertainment to those who have two synapses to rub together. I think you ought to check with Conservatwit, though. He seems to be all over the place this morning.

That said, I don't believe the fringe right is evil, I simply believe their belief system begins and ends with this concept: "I got mine, I want more and I don't care who suffers in my quest" vis a vis to the left which is more apt to follow the Golden Rule.

I think many on the far right are truly evil for the statement you made which sums up both parties.
The hard right will put people on the streets, destroying their social security and medicare, ship their jobs over seas,..etc They don't about destroying people's lives, all their care about is more and more greed for themselves.

The golden rule does not include forcing others to provide your want to do or give unto others

Greed also involves the greed of wanting something for nothing and at the expense of others..

One winger fluffing another, par for the course

Did you actually think about my post or simply react emotionally?

Greed: excessive or rapacious desire, especially for wealth or possessions.

Rapacious: given to seizing for plunder or the satisfaction of greed.
inordinately greedy; predatory; extortionate
 
extortionate: grossly excewssive, exorbitant.

Not only do you build a straw man, you also choose to redefine the words of others. Tsk, tsk.

What a pissant conclusion. You posted the OP, moron. You threatened me with the rule book. You chose to make your thread in all out flamewar. You're an idiot.

Seriously, on a scale of 1 to to, with 1 being not sick at all, and 10 being completely fucking sick of it...

Just how sick are you of the whole 'Republicans/Democrats are evil' mantra throw out by both sides?

A year ago I would have voted 10, today i'm at an 8 and dropping.

At this point it is so obvious, blatant, and foolish I'm not caring as much about the idiots who do this.

What a pissant conclusion. You posted the OP, moron. You threatened me with the rule book. You chose to make your thread in all out flamewar. You're an idiot.

awww... I thought you were against calling people names, Dickless. Change you mind? :rofl:

awww... I thought you were against calling people names, Dickless. Change you mind? :rofl:

No you stupid motherfucker. I clearly said I would prefer to discuss and argue with civility, but that's a fools errand on an internet forum. I also clearly stated I'm not going to take a knife to a gunfight. You're a lying little pissant.

No matter who wins we lose. The fact that people across America know that as a common phrase tells you a lot.

California Girl nailed it for me, it's mindless and boring to watch. I come to these boards to further my knowledge of politics and what is going on in the world, instead I'm greeted with hate thread after hate thread filled with hypocrites.

At what point do these people start holding their own party accountable for doing the exact same things the condemn the other party for? Both sides blame not only the crash of our country but that of the world on the other party for policies Dems and Reps BOTH voted for.

As a Republican I’m more than aware that Mitt’s record is that of a big spender, that Bush and his congress were some of the biggest spenders in US history… That’s why as a conservative I can’t support these people. Sure, the Republican party right now in congress is Mr. Conservative… if by conservative that means not managing to do a single cut, but MY GOD they support cuts under Obama!!!

Obama ran on being against tax cuts for the rich, wars, the patriot act, homeland security, Guantanamo and the list goes on... Yet all of that has is either expanded or still there.

The point is both sides talk the talk but never manage to do the cuts when they have the power, ever.

Shocking I tell you! Really shocking!

Well now, evil is a very powerful word, one which is used too often I suppose to characterize a belief system that simply challenges their own.

I prefer Callous, a word which aptly describes the Tea Party fringe which seems to control the Republican Party today. Bleeding heart liberal is clearly not someone who would be characterized as evil which is how the Democratic Party is characterized by the right.

That said, I don't believe the fringe right is evil, I simply believe their belief system begins and ends with this concept: "I got mine, I want more and I don't care who suffers in my quest" vis a vis to the left which is more apt to follow the Golden Rule.

Coming from someone who throw the word 'extremist' around with gay abandon, you saying 'evil is a very powerful word' is somewhat laughable.

Your comment, CG, is laughable, considering it is you making it. Now neg rep so I can laugh at you. :lol:

Well now, evil is a very powerful word, one which is used too often I suppose to characterize a belief system that simply challenges their own.

I prefer Callous, a word which aptly describes the Tea Party fringe which seems to control the Republican Party today. Bleeding heart liberal is clearly not someone who would be characterized as evil which is how the Democratic Party is characterized by the right.

Coming from someone who throw the word 'extremist' around with gay abandon, you saying 'evil is a very powerful word' is somewhat laughable.

Face it.. the libtards think the little old Tea Party is evil. so where does one go from there except DOWN.. :D

Forum List

Back