How should the U.S. deal with illegal Immigration?

Sorry, but I am not sure what you're trying to imply. If it takes you too much effort to articulate an opinion then there isn't much of a point in engaging you in an argument.

Clarity and specifics aren't thing Unkotare seems very strong on. But! If you need some simplistic bumper sticker slogans and a bunch of petty insults and tantrums, he's your guy!

Do you two dim-witted chimps share a cage at the zoo?

See what I mean? :lol: He actually proves my point for me, doesn't he?

Being exploited does NOT mean "working harder," and there is nothing racist about defending one's national borders. You 'open border' types can't think ahead any more than a goldfish.
Exploited? Just because youa re to lazy and greedy to work less for less then others doesn't mean they are exploited, it jsut emans lhey are willing to work harder then you

This is what is called a "run on sentence": Accepting work below market rate because workers must hide their illegal status and therefore be exempt from any laws or protections (as well as any responsibilities, btw) is EXACTLY exploitation, you fucking dope.
Hiding illegal status does not make anyone "exempt from" laws but rather, indicates they are "evading" said laws. Nothing "is exactly exploitation". It may be an example of exploitation or even exemply it but "is exactly exploitation" is terrible grammar. Is English your first language? Perhaps you could find a "Liberal Elitist" to teach you? :eusa_angel:
BTW, this directly contradicts your statement that giving someone legal status would subject them to a greater risk of exploitation.

"Hard work" has nothing to do with it. Legal American workers are the hardest working in the world.

Oh, and learn English, you ignorant shit.

:lol:Ahhhhh irony. It is never so entertaining as when combined with puerile tantrums :lol:

I see so you dont want Mexicans here because they work harder then you, and you are racist who thinks that "your" people should be given everything in life instead of "those" people
Being exploited does NOT mean "working harder," and there is nothing racist about defending one's national borders. You 'open border' types can't think ahead any more than a goldfish.
Exploited? Just because youa re to lazy and greedy to work less for less then others doesn't mean they are exploited, it jsut emans lhey are willing to work harder then you
Only a dumbass thinks there is nothing racist in advocating that "your" people be given opportunities that "other peoples" shouldn't

Bulcrap.

I was 18 the last time I went berry picking. My sister in law, newly here LEGALLY from Thailand, wanted to make some money, having picked berries since I was 12, though not recently, I told here, "Come on, I'll show you how to make some money." We went to the busstop. Much to my surprise I was the only caucasion there. I hadn't been in a couple of years, just 2 years. The bus driver came, he took everyone there, all asians, except me. The bus driver had never seen either of us before. My sister in law didn't know what to do, I told her to go ahead and go. She did. When she came back, she said she was never doing that again.

If farmers can't get workers now it's their own fault. They got rid of their caucasion workers in favor of illegals they could treat like shit. In fact, from what I hear, the employers are quite likely to call immigration themselves just to get out of paying those illegals. Making them legal will do nothing except lead to more ILLEGALS coming. Send them home and let them come back LEGALLY or not at all. It's best for everybody, except maybe the employers that exploit them and the politicans who get their votes. Yeah, LEGAL immigrants can't vote but Illegal immigrants have admitted that they vote. I heard on live during one of their protests saying "We vote too". The reporter said nothing. My brother in law has a PHD, he's been here for the past 30 years, he's a legal resident and he doesn't vote but illegals do? And no one does anything about it? There is something seriously wrong with this country.

I listened to some idiot farmer on the radio say he had to hire Mexicans because he couldn't find Americans to pick apples for him. He was looking for people with one year experience in picking apples. Who needs a years experience in picking apples and who doesn't KNOW that the Mexicans are lying about their experience to get the jobs. Trust me, I lived in Mexico, I know they would lie to get a job. I know some Americans that would lie to get jobs, I'm not one of them. However, in Mexico, it is a way of life. They have different values than we do.

Again, giving Amnesty to illegals has happened several times in the past, it has only exacerbated the problem. We can't do it again, the only reasonable answer is to ship home the illegals and to close our borders, only letting in LEGAL immigrants. And we let in more of them than all other nations combined.

Funny how we can close Iraq's borders, pay for a wall on Egypt's borders, but we can't seem to do anything to protect our own borders.

No nation in history has ever survived multiculturalism.:eusa_whistle:

Actually the greatest and / or longest lasting continuous governments have all been multi-cultural.

Go ask England or Germany how its worked out:eusa_whistle:If you made that comment in a european country you would be picking up your ass off the ground wondering what happened...:whip:

Ask the Romans, Greeks, Persians, Huns...

Your statement was that no nation has ever survived multi-culturalism. It's wrong. The longest lasting governments in history, be they empires or republics, were almost all, multi-curtural.

And nah, I wouldn't be picking anything off the ground. You might be but I can handle myself. :)

Only a dumbass thinks there is nothing racist in advocating that "your" people be given opportunities that "other peoples" shouldn't

You clearly don't understand what "racism" means, you fucking idiot. Take an English course some time.

I see so according to you its not racist to want brown people to be poor in order to make white people who dont work as hard richer. Perhaps you should stop posting unless you like making yourself look like a retard

That's got nothing to do with defending our nation's borders, you idiot. Preventing illegal immigration means preventing people - OF ANY COLOR - from entering or staying in the country illegally. Maybe you haven't noticed but an awful lot of US citizens are not 'white,' and everyone in the world who is not a US citizen is not 'brown,' (not even all the people from Mexico - *gasp* really? yes, really). Your attempt to categorize everyone in the world (and inaccurately at that) as 'colors' is fucking offensive.

Again, no one works harder than legal US workers.

Finally, stop using the word "retard" like that. It's offensive, you callous piece of shit. There are real human beings in this world who are faced with real mental retardation and they do not exist as a punchline or easy insult for assholes like you who can't think of anything else to say. Remember it.

Accepting work below market rate because workers must hide their illegal status and therefore be exempt from any laws or protections (as well as any responsibilities, btw) is EXACTLY exploitation, you fucking dope. "Hard work" has nothing to do with it. Legal American workers are the hardest working in the world.

I see so because you're to lazy to work for low pay that means everyone who does is bad. Perhaps you should stop beign so lazy

After you take an English class, take one on basic economics, you fucking idiot.

This is what is called a "run on sentence": Accepting work below market rate because workers must hide their illegal status and therefore be exempt from any laws or protections (as well as any responsibilities, btw) is EXACTLY exploitation, you fucking dope.

That is not a run-on sentence. Try knowing what you are talking about before playing the expert, fool.

Accepting work below market rate because workers must hide their illegal status and therefore be exempt from any laws or protections (as well as any responsibilities, btw) is EXACTLY exploitation, you fucking dope.
Hiding illegal status does not make anyone "exempt from" laws but rather, indicates they are "evading" said laws. Nothing "is exactly exploitation". It may be an example of exploitation or even exemply it but "is exactly exploitation" is terrible grammar.

What you are trying (and failing) to critique isn't even a matter of grammar, you idiot. Again you fall right on your face in trying to play the expert when you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

More to the point, it is not in 'evading' laws that illegal aliens are exploited in labor relations, but in the fact that employers can and do deal with them in an exploitive manner outside laws we have established for overseeing such relationships. YOU apparently don't care about the laws of our country OR what happens to these people - WHO SHOULD NOT BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. It all just comes down to empty, self-indulgent emoting for you I guess. You lack both character and substance.

That is not a run-on sentence. Try knowing what you are talking about before playing the expert, fool.

You're obviously very upset and feeling a little betchy. That time of the month? Have a nice cup of tea nad some chocolate! In the meantime, it is a run on sentence and exemplifies the misuse of the "comma splice". Allow me to help you below:

Illegal immigrants must Accept work below market rate because they must hide their illegal status. This is necessary in order to evade (exempt means to LEGALLY be free of) applicable laws. However, they also lose the corresponding protections. This exposes them to exploitation. Obviously, Unkotare is a fucking dope.
There ya go! Glad I could help! I'm a helper. It's what I do. I help. :eusa_angel:

Hiding illegal status does not make anyone "exempt from" laws but rather, indicates they are "evading" said laws. Nothing "is exactly exploitation". It may be an example of exploitation or even exemply it but "is exactly exploitation" is terrible grammar.

What you are trying (and failing) to critique isn't even a matter of grammar, you idiot. Again you fall right on your face in trying to play the expert when you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

More to the point, it is not in 'evading' laws that illegal aliens are exploited in labor relations, but in the fact that employers can and do deal with them in an exploitive manner outside laws we have established for overseeing such relationships. YOU apparently don't care about the laws of our country OR what happens to these people - WHO SHOULD NOT BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. It all just comes down to empty, self-indulgent emoting for you I guess. You lack both character and substance.

Let me point out that you said the following would result from granting them legal status:

Unkotare wrote: "Among other things, you are advocating the exploitation of workers, human trafficking, distortion of the labor market, environmental degredation, and the erosion of US sovereignty."

If they are legal, it reduces the likelihood of exploitation. You actually state the reasons for this in your self-contradicting post above.
You may now continue your hysterics. :lol:

Last edited:

You're obviously very upset and feeling a little betchy. That time of the month? Have a nice cup of tea nad some chocolate! In the meantime, it is a run on sentence and exemplifies the misuse of the "comma splice"

You very clearly have no idea what you are trying to talk about. Trust me, you are wrong.

If they are legal, it reduces the likelihood of exploitation. You actually state the reasons for this in your self-contradicting post above.

Remember when I told you that you were too stupid to see past your own nose? Well there it is again. If you grant amnesty to illegal aliens already here you will, as history has proven, only encourage more illegal immigration. Do you see how this will result in an increase in all the ills we spoke of before? I know others have explained this to you. Are you incapable of learning?

Accepting work below market rate because workers must hide their illegal status and therefore be exempt from any laws or protections (as well as any responsibilities, btw) is EXACTLY exploitation, you fucking dope. "Hard work" has nothing to do with it. Legal American workers are the hardest working in the world.

I see so because you're to lazy to work for low pay that means everyone who does is bad. Perhaps you should stop beign so lazy

After you take an English class, take one on basic economics, you fucking idiot.

Hey it is not my fault you are lazy and hate Mexicans because they work harder then you. Perhaps you just accept that you are stupid and poor because you are not good enough to be rich

Hey it is not my fault you are lazy and hate Mexicans because they work harder then you. Perhaps you just accept that you are stupid and poor because you are not good enough to be rich

Are you even reading the posts in this thread, or are you just copying and pasting your one irrational comment over and over? Do you intend a discussion, or just more of your stupidity and lies?

You're obviously very upset and feeling a little betchy. That time of the month? Have a nice cup of tea nad some chocolate! In the meantime, it is a run on sentence and exemplifies the misuse of the "comma splice"

You very clearly have no idea what you are trying to talk about. Trust me, you are wrong.

Why would I trust a complete fucking idiot who can't write English? :lol:

Here junior: Run-on sentence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wait! You didn't even know these things! You wrote "That is EXACTLY exploitation" which isn't even close to something that would be written by someone who speaks English as a first language. You're here ILLEGALLY! I knew it!!!

Last edited:
Wikipedia? LOL, just as I thought...

...and even your 'wiki-expert' source does not support your failed analysis.

Trust me, you are wrong.

Last edited:
So many people stream across our border illegally and our government struggles to do any thing about it.

So obviously it needs fixing.
What are some ideas you all have as to how they could fix it?
What needs fixing? Why do you have a problem with people coming here to work and contribute to our economy?

Everybody I talk to has no problem with LEGAL immigration. We welcome it because it is generally a good thing. The objection comes when someone's very first act in this country is to break its laws. That shows a very basic disregard for our Nation and brings into question whether these illegal invaders have the good of this Nation at heart.

Forum List

Back