How should the Jews respond to the antisemitic bus drivers who refused to transport them?

What is the appropriate response(s) to the antisemitic bus drivers who refused to transport Jews?

• 1) The bus drivers should all be fired

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • 2) The Jewish group should sue the bus company to recover travel expenses

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • 3) The Jews should take no action, as that would be called “playing the victim card”

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Nope. Not with antisemitism on a major upswing. “Not talking about it” wouldn’t have saved the Jews in Europe.
I'm thinking about here, in the US. Which spells us. I'd like to hear Seinfeld's take. Laughter is the best medicine.

But your take on it would be appreciated. How about a prosemitism group, with rock stars and stuff? Do you have any ideas?

Yes like how Israel always denies killing babies. I hear members of the knesset are acknowledging the nakba now and calling for another.
You heard? I heard lots of things too----as a child in Sunday school as a guest
of a playmate, and later in mosques as a guest of some colleagues. I read even
more.

I know you have me on ignore, but that is your problem, not mine.

Deported? For calling in sick? In Charlotte bus routes are canceled all the time, shortage of drivers, and yeah, sometimes they call in sick. Do passengers get to sue the bus company now, or is it just "Jews" that have that special ability?

And here is a thought. Should Jewish bus drivers be required to take Muslims to a pro-Hamas rally? Could they be sued if they called in sick? Or even deported? And imagine this, Christian school bus driver gets fired for refusing to take school children to a Transgender storytime hour at the public library. The howls of protest would probably break the damn internet.

You care more about people who burn down $20 billion worth of private property in The United States?
1. Property is less important that people you assclown. What kind of deplorable math are you doing?

2. I don't support the destruction of property. The vast majority of BLM protests were peaceful.

This is a charter bus, and they discriminated based on race. Some Jews are going to get paid, and that company

may could face criminal charges.
You make sure and let me know when damages are awarded. The Charter company will certainly issue a refund, unless they had some clause in the contract about lack of drivers. But the drivers aren't going to get charged with it, are not going to get fired, because they didn't discriminate against anyone, they were "sick".

as did your favorite lady SAINT MAGDA OF THE CYANIDE

"military action" what do YOU call the islamic action of Oct. 7 ? and
the HOSTAGE thing?
I call them terrorist actions. The only people here supporting the brutal killing of innocents are you clowns.

Cant be we supoort the hostages?

Has to be poor Palis.

Who started this War?? Muzzie bus drivers Hate Jews. That simple. Screw them.

Jewish lawyers gonna hammer that company.
How does bombing the shit out of Gaza support the hostages being held in Gaza?

How does bombing the shit out of Gaza support the hostages being held in Gaza?
in fact GAZA ----Gaza has not had its SHIT BOMBED out of it. The bombing has been surgical and confined to legal targets----Gaza CONTINUES to bomb
the very villages which its heroes attacked murdering and raping and kidnapping
for the GLORY OF ALLAH AND HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD. The same activity
is going on in both the north and southern part of Israel in the name of the PILE OF SHIT ALLAH IN JANNAH and his boyfriend muhummad-----are you questioning their ETHICS?

in fact GAZA ----Gaza has not had its SHIT BOMBED out of it. The bombing has been surgical and confined to legal targets----Gaza CONTINUES to bomb
the very villages which its heroes attacked murdering and raping and kidnapping
for the GLORY OF ALLAH AND HIS RAPIST PAL MUHUMMAD. The same activity
is going on in both the north and southern part of Israel in the name of the PILE OF SHIT ALLAH IN JANNAH and his boyfriend muhummad-----are you questioning their ETHICS?
Caps locking and shouting your Bingo argument at people isn't going to stop them from noticing all the rubble and the thousands of dead children.

Also if you're going to cry about other cultures supporting child rapists maybe take down the statues of Jefferson first, mkay.... 😄

Caps locking and shouting your Bingo argument at people isn't going to stop them from noticing all the rubble and the thousands of dead children.

Also if you're going to cry about other cultures supporting child rapists maybe take down the statues of Jefferson first, mkay.... 😄
Jefferson raped children? I did not know that nor have a seen thousands of
dead children. I have seen lots and lots of dead people-----but none of them
have been gazan children

The only people marching in support of ethnic cleansing are the leftists on college campuses screaming From the River to The Sea!

The Jews are not doing what the Arabs did. Stop being blinded by your antisemitism.
That "From the River to the Sea" is not allowed on Twitter now.

Forum List

Back