How should the Jews respond to the antisemitic bus drivers who refused to transport them?

What is the appropriate response(s) to the antisemitic bus drivers who refused to transport Jews?

• 1) The bus drivers should all be fired

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • 2) The Jewish group should sue the bus company to recover travel expenses

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • 3) The Jews should take no action, as that would be called “playing the victim card”

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
I voted 1 and 2.

You know damn well if bus drivers did that to blacks, they would all been fired by now.
We were speaking at Shabbos services yesterday how people have the most appalling lack of concern for antisemitism, while simultaneously raging against bigotry toward other minorities.

The comments in this thread show it.

I've found that issues fade into the background, about the time that people stop talking about them. YMMV.
Nope. Not with antisemitism on a major upswing. “Not talking about it” wouldn’t have saved the Jews in Europe.

If they’re non-citizens, agree 100%. if they’re citizens, they should be sued for the cost of the plan charter, divided among the five or six drivers involved, and have their wages garnished by $100 per paycheck until the cost is recouped - in about 20 years.
I know you have me on ignore, but that is your problem, not mine.

Deported? For calling in sick? In Charlotte bus routes are canceled all the time, shortage of drivers, and yeah, sometimes they call in sick. Do passengers get to sue the bus company now, or is it just "Jews" that have that special ability?

And here is a thought. Should Jewish bus drivers be required to take Muslims to a pro-Hamas rally? Could they be sued if they called in sick? Or even deported? And imagine this, Christian school bus driver gets fired for refusing to take school children to a Transgender storytime hour at the public library. The howls of protest would probably break the damn internet.

If it were a bunch of christians or muslims or hindu's or whatever trying to march in support of ethnic cleansing, they would have also been in the right.
what does ethnic cleansing have to do with the issue other than the fact
that two of the famale "hostages" were DUMPED DEAD---and the remains of a
four year girl were left to rot in the sun?. What is your problem---you needed a new PILE OF DEAD BABIES upon which to dance----got tired of dancing on Biafran babies and Hindu babies----how many more million do you want?
Except it’s NOT the populist opinion. It’s a bunch of antisemitic leftists mocking the Jews who were stranded on the tarmac by antisemitic bus drivers.

Most people are appalled, both by this bus incident and the massive rise in antisemitism. And most people stand with Israel, as well.
ok ---I should have written that it is the POPULIST OPINION in some quarters of USA society

We were speaking at Shabbos services yesterday how people have the most appalling lack of concern for antisemitism, while simultaneously raging against bigotry toward other minorities.

The comments in this thread show it.
😄

You're starting to sound like a shrill SJW. Being anti black is simply racist. Being anti-israeli bombing of innocent children is simply human. Unlike the BLM movement when you assclowns act indifferent to dead Palestinian children you end up losing more and more support.

Deported? For calling in sick? In Charlotte bus routes are canceled all the time, shortage of drivers, and yeah, sometimes they call in sick. Do passengers get to sue the bus company now, or is it just "Jews" that have that special ability?

And here is a thought. Should Jewish bus drivers be required to take Muslims to a pro-Hamas rally? Could they be sued if they called in sick? Or even deported? And imagine this, Christian school bus driver gets fired for refusing to take school children to a Transgender storytime hour at the public library. The howls of protest would probably break the damn internet.
If a company has agreed to supply a charter bus----it is responsible to do
so-----that is LAW in THE CIVILIZED WORLD

what does ethnic cleansing have to do with the issue other than the fact
that two of the famale "hostages" were DUMPED DEAD---and the remains of a
four year girl were left to rot in the sun?. What is your problem---you needed a new PILE OF DEAD BABIES upon which to dance----got tired of dancing on Biafran babies and Hindu babies----how many more million do you want?

ok ---I should have written that it is the POPULIST OPINION in some quarters of USA society
You can't oppose the killing of babies by supporting the killing of babies, dum dum

They're not killing innocent children? You going to be as delusional as your IDF spokes people? That'll help with public support. :lmao:

I voted 1 and 2.

You know damn well if bus drivers did that to blacks, they would all been fired by now.
There would be riots almost nationwide if that was done to blacks.

Sure. But breaking that contract entitles you to a refund, that's about it.
This is a charter bus, and they discriminated based on race. Some Jews are going to get paid, and that company

may could face criminal charges.

You can't oppose the killing of babies by supporting the killing of babies, dum dum
that is true----nor can you oppose the killing of babies by denying it happend----for fun----read musliim textbooks that include the islamic version of "HISTORY"

We care more about black people as a country than we do about assclowns bombing hospitals full of children and acting unconcerned about it. :dunno:
"We" ain't no we, you piece of shit. You are a superminority freakaweirdo.

This is a charter bus, and they discriminated based on race. Some Jews are going to get paid, and that company

may could face criminal charges.
They didn't discriminate based on race. They discriminated based on the support of military action.

that is true----nor can you oppose the killing of babies by denying it happend----for fun----read musliim textbooks that include the islamic version of "HISTORY"
Yes like how Israel always denies killing babies. I hear members of the knesset are acknowledging the nakba now and calling for another.

What about the cost of chartering the plane from Detroit? Shouldn’t the antisemites have to pay damages to the Jews?
For what? Just because your charter bus didn't show up doesn't mean there aren't taxis, ubers or public transportation.

Forum List

Back