How sexy is classical music?

I return to my own music thread now.
Lucy, please stay around......I am learning alot from your posts. ...... :cool:

Okay I will....Alexandra should stay in the FZ where he's posting shit again....aren't you Alexandra, you posted a link to this very thread didn't you? Elves whispered to me.

Why I don't know, why would they be interested in Classical Music of all things? Seems like Alexandra is attempting to derail this Classical Music thread by encouraging trouble.
FZ stays in FZ as far as I know

Salome (Richard Strauss) - Dance of the seven veils

You posted a link bizarrely to this thread there, stop lying, why do you want to ruin this thread Troll?

I am not discussing what you claim I posted in another thread in another area. Go there should you wish to discuss this is a classical music thread.

Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina, "Osculetur me" (Stile Antico)

Liar, at least 6 people have already read it.

I know this is a Classical Music thread, so stop planning on derailing it by posting a link to THIS thread in THAT thread.

Okay I will....Alexandra should stay in the FZ where he's posting shit again....aren't you Alexandra, you posted a link to this very thread didn't you? Elves whispered to me.

Why I don't know, why would they be interested in Classical Music of all things? Seems like Alexandra is attempting to derail this Classical Music thread by encouraging trouble.

You posted a link bizarrely to this thread there, stop lying, why do you want to ruin this thread Troll?

I am not discussing what you claim I posted in another thread in another area. Go there should you wish to discuss this is a classical music thread.

I know this is a Classical Music thread, so stop planning on derailing it by posting a link to THIS thread in THAT thread.

Like I said I have not denied anything, nor have I brought it up here. You did:itsok:

Messiaen - Turangalîla Symphonie - 5th Movt "Joie du Sang des Étoiles"- Aimard, Davis

I return to my own music thread now.

You posted a link in the FZ to this thread to literally invite trouble and to ruin this beautiful thread, and all because you can't get over the fact that Lucy 'won't talk to you' and so you can't resist bitching and attempting to make trouble for her. A Snivelling craven way for a 'man' to behave, IMHO.

Like I said I have not denied anything, nor have I brought it up here. You did:itsok:

Messiaen - Turangalîla Symphonie - 5th Movt "Joie du Sang des Étoiles"- Aimard, Davis

WHY did you post a link to this in the FZ?

Why not? I wanted to talk about the customs and practices of a poster not the substance of the OP

Dvořák - Symphony No. 9 Allegro con fuoco

You posted a link in the FZ to this thread to literally invite trouble and to ruin this beautiful thread, and all because you can't get over the fact that Lucy 'won't talk to you' and so you can't resist bitching and attempting to make trouble for her. A Snivelling craven way for a 'man' to behave, IMHO.

:crybaby::itsok:

:laugh:

Four Seasons ~ Vivaldi

Why not? I wanted to talk about the customs and practices of a poster not the substance of the OP

Dvořák - Symphony No. 9 Allegro con fuoco

And your obsession with Lucy is showing you to be a girly bitch on a par with FZ bitches. You really are embarrassing yourself.

Somewhat sensual definitely evokes tender feelings. I enjoy covering this and using a blend of tenor/basso voice and a gentle touch on my guitar
heart.png

Beethoven "Love Story"

Ok, enough already. Music threads are not flame zone threads - they are for people who enjoy music to share it. Take the flames to the FZ.

for Jeremiah

George Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue - Leonard Bernstein, New York Philharmonic

Gershwin spent years working on this. He was considered a popular musician/writer and getting this recognized as classical was a huge hurdle for him. Having it performed at the Met in NYC was the height of his career.

One of the most beautiful pieces of music ever created.

This would be awesome in surround sound and a massive screen on the wall as you sit in your favorite easy chair - especially with someone you really love snuggled against you.

Thanks.

How I love Leonard Bernstein! What passion!!

There are other conductors you know, or do you want a Leonard Bernstein Appreciation thread because he's American?

The European Continent of course has no conductors or something :rolleyes-41:

I notice Longknife, the expert on Austria was unable to respond to my actual comments in this thread about my nation who he knows more about than me....somehow I thought he'd might not be able to.

Last edited:
I don't really know much about classical music, but I've heard some that I like, I do listen to Valentina once in a while, and I also like Moonlight Sonata from Beethoven. It's hauntingly beautiful, IMO. (Not "sexy" though - but I suppose it depends on what you are "doing" when listening - :D).

There are other conductors you know, or do you want a Leonard Bernstein Appreciation thread because he's American?

I notice Longknife, the expert on Austria was unable to respond to my actual comments in this thread about my nation who he knows more about than me....somehow I thought he'd might not be able to.
Forgive me, Lucy. I apologize. I didn't mean to imply that there were no conductors in Europe. Some of the greatest conductors the world has ever known have come from Europe!

Last edited:

Forgive me, Lucy. I apologize. I didn't mean to imply that there were no conductors in Europe. Some of the greatest conductors the world has ever known have come from Europe!

I accept your apology, I was just getting concerned that you thought we didn't have conductors :wink:

At least you're friendly and not pompous, like the forums new Austria Expert.

As Americans, how would you feel if a non-American started acting like they knew more about America than you know yourselves? You wouldn't like it, you rightly would think this disrespectful and not well-mannered.

Well, so this is how I feel, an Austrian having to read some American wax lyrical and act like he knows more about my nation than myself....it's disrespectful and not well-mannered.

I hope you as Americans can understand what I'm meaning here.

Forum List

Back