How sexy is classical music?

How I love Leonard Bernstein! What passion!!

There are other conductors you know, or do you want a Leonard Bernstein Appreciation thread because he's American?

The European Continent of course has no conductors or something :rolleyes-41:

I notice Longknife, the expert on Austria was unable to respond to my actual comments in this thread about my nation who he knows more about than me....somehow I thought he'd might not be able to.

I notice Longknife, the expert on Austria was unable to respond to my actual comments in this thread about my nation who he knows more about than me....somehow I thought he'd might not be able to.

Excuse me? What are you referring to?

There are other conductors you know, or do you want a Leonard Bernstein Appreciation thread because he's American?

Forgive me, Lucy. I apologize. I didn't mean to imply that there were no conductors in Europe. Some of the greatest conductors the world has ever known have come from Europe!

The conductor is Nikolaus Harnoncourt - brilliant!
Nikolaus Harnoncourt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I asked you nice questions about my nation in this thread, questions you chose to ignore. I add whilst you at the same time telling everyone about Austria.

I find this very insulting.

I asked you nice questions about my nation in this thread, questions you chose to ignore. I add whilst you at the same time telling everyone about Austria.

I am truly sorry for missing them. I enjoyed ever minute of my 3 years in Austria and have nothing but fond memories of my time there.

I am truly sorry for missing them. I enjoyed ever minute of my 3 years in Austria and have nothing but fond memories of my time there.

Okay this is good, I apologise for this unfortunate situation. As a Patriot, I felt very insulted, I'm sure American Patriots would have felt also insulted if the shoe were on the other foot.

So, we can now continue on the Classical Music etc.

Forum List

Back