How people's negative opinion of Trump is based on false information

Sharyl Attkisson a former CBS reporter shows how the political opinion of President Trump is so erroneously held due to errors in influencing the public's opinion. She cites 132 specific examples of wrong information being presented and hence formatting negative opinions of President Trump.
Now some of you might disagree with the specific examples but when you do you are not being honest.

LOL. This is the best post I've seen today! Believe what some right wing hack writes but not my own eyes and ears. Too funny!
Trump flouts his ignorance and incompetence in full view of the nation on a daily basis. THIS is why there is a negative opinion of him, except amongst his sycophantic true believers.

Lemmings like you hate Trump because you are told to.

The last original thought you had...wait, you have probably never had an original thought, nevermind.

Judging from the lack of substance in your reply, all you have are your kneejerk right wing tropes, so carry on.
I have no respect for Trump. Hate takes too much effort. He's incompetent and corrupt. I don't need anyone in the media
to tell me this. I've been watching it since the late 80's. But now, his incompetence has gotten a lot of people killed. It isn't
funny or amusing anymore.

Your original response had no substance besides "Orange Man Bad".

This current response is more of the same, it hits the usual programmed TDS talking points.

Baaaaaaaaa

Again, no substance. Just the same right wing drivel. In my original post, I stated that that Trump flouts his incompetence on a daily basis. His behavior and words are why there is a negative opinion of him. Not some media conspiracy. I don't hate him. I just have no respect for him. And yes, Trump Defense Syndrome is quite prevalent amongst his supporters. So far, it has proved resistant to the drug combination of reason and common sense. :)

Yes, you hate, him, because hate is all you have, and that is what your masters want you to do.

You stated an opinion, and like most SJW losers, your self centered little mind equates that with "fact".

You are a useless lemming, a pimple on the ass of humanity, who will do the world a favor when they are 6 feet under it.

Man, you are boring. You can't even bring yourself to question anything your lord and savior does? Not even to ask yourself if his lack of popularity might be his own doing. That's what blind loyalty does. Of course, it must be the evil media driving people's opinion of DJT. Not his own words and actions. Because everyone knows that most of the media are lying left wing scum. Again, when the end comes for those of you on the right, you will have no one to blame but yourselves. Sad.

What a bunch of word diarrhea.

You just spew the same tired SJW/Progressive shill shit and expect not to be called out for it.

A simple, direct question.

Does the majority of this nation's journalists hate Donald Trump or not?

Direct answer..NO. Journalists report what DJT says and does. Period. Those who write opinion or editorial pieces may have an opinion but they are usually labeled as such. The hack that wrote the article linked in the OP is making the assertion that people's opinion of him are based false media narratives. I'm telling you I don't need some hack who's sole purpose is to defend Trump telling me what to believe. I can see and hear it on a daily basis from the subject himself. And this subject makes all of his own problems. :)
And what false narratives? I'd like to see some listed.

From the linked article in the OP. Suggesting that the media is driving people's opinion of Trump (rightly or wrongly). And then of course you have to read through the examples.
"Our repeat mistakes involve declaring that Trump's claims are "lies" when they are matters of opinion, or when the truth between conflicting sources is unknowable; taking Trump's statements and events out of context; reporting secondhand accounts against Trump without attribution as if they're established fact; relying on untruthful, conflicted sources; and presenting reporter opinions in news stories,without labeling them as opinions"

They are trying to drive the opinion on Trump. Please don't deny it. CNN's entire front page is usually nothing but Trump bashing opinion parading as news.

Oh jeez..just stop. No they aren't. They don't need to. Trump makes his own bad news. Why? Because he's an idiot. No self-awareness. No ability to learn or grow.

Sorry, the more you try to spin it, the more pathetic you look. Progressivism is all about ignoring anything that doesn't fit your worldview, or the attempt to impose your worldview on others.

Means nothing to me. Same thing can be said about Conservatism. Four decades of policy failure and a group of people determined to use the courts and legislation to impose their archaic beliefs on the masses..no matter what the cost. See how that works?
Tell me honestly, what about this man is worthy of your blind loyalty? He's done nothing, been an abject failure, and gotten a lot of people killed. You have a bunch of bright younger prospects on the conservative side of the aisle. Why not cut your losses and throw your support behind someone that might be able to pull the party away from the oncoming train?

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT. Progressives have been using the courts these days to impose their will on others over chickenshit, not conservatives.

What blind loyalty? The only blindness is your blind hatred.

By your 'he got people killed" logic does that mean Cuomo and DiBlasio have gotten people killed by the virus?

I support Trump because he's delivered or has tried to deliver on things I agree with him on more than not.

And best of all, he made progressive assholes like you drop your cover and act like the totalitarian motherfuckers you really are.

Keep digging. Maybe you'll find something that sticks. There's no hatred here. Just absolutely no respect for a complete fraud.
His deny, dismiss, deflect the virus while holding pep rallies, golfing, and tweeting got people killed. C'mon, put down the bong and have some coffee.
What has he done and delivered that you agree with? Don't be shy. Share with the class.

His SC appointments.
His regulatory cleanup
His attempts to fix immigration.

And it's all hatred. idiots like you just can't stand people not thinking like you. It's your overinflated sense of self worth.

when his attempts result in heavily defended and supported child abuse...I am really glad I don’t think like him.

Wow, accusing him of Child Abuse? Please document specific incidents of Trump abusing children, or take back your statement.

And remember those cage pictures were from a time when Obama was President, not Trump.
this was 2018...

800px-Ursula_%28detention_center%29_2.jpg

How is this "abuse"?

Once again the parents broke the law
Parents break the laws & you steal and punish their children>? Reaklly. Coming here for asylum is NOT breaking the law you stupid fuck.

Did my kids go with me to jail?

Again what else where they supposed to do with the children?
They have family holding areas. Coming here for aylum is not a crime.

Entering illegally is a crime.

Sharyl Attkisson a former CBS reporter shows how the political opinion of President Trump is so erroneously held due to errors in influencing the public's opinion. She cites 132 specific examples of wrong information being presented and hence formatting negative opinions of President Trump.
Now some of you might disagree with the specific examples but when you do you are not being honest.

LOL. This is the best post I've seen today! Believe what some right wing hack writes but not my own eyes and ears. Too funny!
Trump flouts his ignorance and incompetence in full view of the nation on a daily basis. THIS is why there is a negative opinion of him, except amongst his sycophantic true believers.

The last original thought you had...wait, you have probably never had an original thought, nevermind.

Judging from the lack of substance in your reply, all you have are your kneejerk right wing tropes, so carry on.
I have no respect for Trump. Hate takes too much effort. He's incompetent and corrupt. I don't need anyone in the media
to tell me this. I've been watching it since the late 80's. But now, his incompetence has gotten a lot of people killed. It isn't

This current response is more of the same, it hits the usual programmed TDS talking points.

Baaaaaaaaa

Again, no substance. Just the same right wing drivel. In my original post, I stated that that Trump flouts his incompetence on a daily basis. His behavior and words are why there is a negative opinion of him. Not some media conspiracy. I don't hate him. I just have no respect for him. And yes, Trump Defense Syndrome is quite prevalent amongst his supporters. So far, it has proved resistant to the drug combination of reason and common sense. :)

Yes, you hate, him, because hate is all you have, and that is what your masters want you to do.

You stated an opinion, and like most SJW losers, your self centered little mind equates that with "fact".

You are a useless lemming, a pimple on the ass of humanity, who will do the world a favor when they are 6 feet under it.

Man, you are boring. You can't even bring yourself to question anything your lord and savior does? Not even to ask yourself if his lack of popularity might be his own doing. That's what blind loyalty does. Of course, it must be the evil media driving people's opinion of DJT. Not his own words and actions. Because everyone knows that most of the media are lying left wing scum. Again, when the end comes for those of you on the right, you will have no one to blame but yourselves. Sad.

You just spew the same tired SJW/Progressive shill shit and expect not to be called out for it.

Direct answer..NO. Journalists report what DJT says and does. Period. Those who write opinion or editorial pieces may have an opinion but they are usually labeled as such. The hack that wrote the article linked in the OP is making the assertion that people's opinion of him are based false media narratives. I'm telling you I don't need some hack who's sole purpose is to defend Trump telling me what to believe. I can see and hear it on a daily basis from the subject himself. And this subject makes all of his own problems. :)

From the linked article in the OP. Suggesting that the media is driving people's opinion of Trump (rightly or wrongly). And then of course you have to read through the examples.
"Our repeat mistakes involve declaring that Trump's claims are "lies" when they are matters of opinion, or when the truth between conflicting sources is unknowable; taking Trump's statements and events out of context; reporting secondhand accounts against Trump without attribution as if they're established fact; relying on untruthful, conflicted sources; and presenting reporter opinions in news stories,without labeling them as opinions"

They are trying to drive the opinion on Trump. Please don't deny it. CNN's entire front page is usually nothing but Trump bashing opinion parading as news.

Oh jeez..just stop. No they aren't. They don't need to. Trump makes his own bad news. Why? Because he's an idiot. No self-awareness. No ability to learn or grow.

Sorry, the more you try to spin it, the more pathetic you look. Progressivism is all about ignoring anything that doesn't fit your worldview, or the attempt to impose your worldview on others.

Means nothing to me. Same thing can be said about Conservatism. Four decades of policy failure and a group of people determined to use the courts and legislation to impose their archaic beliefs on the masses..no matter what the cost. See how that works?
Tell me honestly, what about this man is worthy of your blind loyalty? He's done nothing, been an abject failure, and gotten a lot of people killed. You have a bunch of bright younger prospects on the conservative side of the aisle. Why not cut your losses and throw your support behind someone that might be able to pull the party away from the oncoming train?

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT. Progressives have been using the courts these days to impose their will on others over chickenshit, not conservatives.

By your 'he got people killed" logic does that mean Cuomo and DiBlasio have gotten people killed by the virus?

I support Trump because he's delivered or has tried to deliver on things I agree with him on more than not.

And best of all, he made progressive assholes like you drop your cover and act like the totalitarian motherfuckers you really are.

Keep digging. Maybe you'll find something that sticks. There's no hatred here. Just absolutely no respect for a complete fraud.
His deny, dismiss, deflect the virus while holding pep rallies, golfing, and tweeting got people killed. C'mon, put down the bong and have some coffee.
What has he done and delivered that you agree with? Don't be shy. Share with the class.

His SC appointments.
His regulatory cleanup

And it's all hatred. idiots like you just can't stand people not thinking like you. It's your overinflated sense of self worth.

when his attempts result in heavily defended and supported child abuse...I am really glad I don’t think like him.

Wow, accusing him of Child Abuse? Please document specific incidents of Trump abusing children, or take back your statement.

And remember those cage pictures were from a time when Obama was President, not Trump.
this was 2018...

How is this "abuse"?

All opinion pieces from standard SJW/progressive sources.

Again, how is the picture you show child abuse?

You didn't even bother to read a single one of them, cultist. Locking kids in cages without soap, decent food, blankets or BEDS is abuse. Taking them from their parents for months is abuse.

"I am in a room with dozens of other boys," the 17-year-old told lawyers representing the migrant children. "Some have been as young as 3 or 4 years old. Some cry. Right now, there is a 12-year-old who cries a lot. Others try to comfort him. One of the officers makes fun of those who cry."

Because they are typical "someone said to a person who told a person who said" stories without corroboration, by people who know if they get sympathy they might be able to game the system.

These are also people who braved crossing deserts and hostile terrain, sometimes for days, and now all of a sudden when in facilities with food, water and shelter are going to complain about "decent" food or beds?
When they crossed the desert, they were together as a family with people who cared about them and for them. Taking children away from parents and locking them in cages without beds or soap is abuse.

Lol, dragging your kids across a desert to illegally enter a country is not caring for them.

And you keep up with the cages thing. The cage picture was from a time when Obama was President. Stopy lying.

How long did they not have a bed? From the picture they had mats to sleep on. How long were they without soap?

Where is the confirmation of all this? All you have is someone said to have said they said something that someone said.
The picture was from 2018. Obama was not President in 2018.

Children were separated from their parents for months.

CPS would take children away from parents who treated their children the way the United States treated migrant children.
The original pictures were from Obama's reign. Trump did the same thing the Obama administration did. We know the Obama's both think their children are a burden to them. If you think that about your own children, you won't care about anyone else's.

The pictures you're offended about, are during Obama's presidency.

Baaaaaaaaa

His SC appointments.
His regulatory cleanup

this was 2018...

How is this "abuse"?

Parents break the laws & you steal and punish their children>? Reaklly. Coming here for asylum is NOT breaking the law you stupid fuck.

It appears the holding areas are the same ones Obama used

Baaaaaaaaa

His SC appointments.
His regulatory cleanup

this was 2018...

How is this "abuse"?

All opinion pieces from standard SJW/progressive sources.

Again, how is the picture you show child abuse?

You didn't even bother to read a single one of them, cultist. Locking kids in cages without soap, decent food, blankets or BEDS is abuse. Taking them from their parents for months is abuse.

"I am in a room with dozens of other boys," the 17-year-old told lawyers representing the migrant children. "Some have been as young as 3 or 4 years old. Some cry. Right now, there is a 12-year-old who cries a lot. Others try to comfort him. One of the officers makes fun of those who cry."

Because they are typical "someone said to a person who told a person who said" stories without corroboration, by people who know if they get sympathy they might be able to game the system.

These are also people who braved crossing deserts and hostile terrain, sometimes for days, and now all of a sudden when in facilities with food, water and shelter are going to complain about "decent" food or beds?
When they crossed the desert, they were together as a family with people who cared about them and for them. Taking children away from parents and locking them in cages without beds or soap is abuse.

Lol, dragging your kids across a desert to illegally enter a country is not caring for them.

And you keep up with the cages thing. The cage picture was from a time when Obama was President. Stopy lying.

How long did they not have a bed? From the picture they had mats to sleep on. How long were they without soap?

Where is the confirmation of all this? All you have is someone said to have said they said something that someone said.
The picture was from 2018. Obama was not President in 2018.

Children were separated from their parents for months.

CPS would take children away from parents who treated their children the way the United States treated migrant children.
The original pictures were from Obama's reign. Trump did the same thing the Obama administration did. We know the Obama's both think their children are a burden to them. If you think that about your own children, you won't care about anyone else's.

No. He did not. That's the lie you Trumpists keep repeating. There was no 100% policy under Obama. None. Trump invented it and carried it out. Own it.
The picture. Of children in cages is from Obama's presidency.

What type of documentation you think these people bring with them when they cross the border? do you really think they carry birth certificates and proper ID with them? If they didn't separate the kids and then one of these "parents" abused the kid while in US custody you would blame Trump for that.

And I'm not a "Trumpist", so you can go fuck yourself with a tire iron if you continue with that crap.

Documentation isn't the only tool one can use to determine whether or not a family is a family. Border agents are trained to look for this. People like you, who support 100% separation of children from families, are not.

Sure, abuse can occur if you don't separate them. But guess what - it can and does occur when you do. Abuse from other kids, abuse from their guards, the overall abuse of being in a foreign country, away from your family, and no way of knowing what is going to happen, and for young kids - no understanding of why this trauma is occurring. Kids can indure a lot of trauma if they have their family to support them. People like you seem to think migrant children are expendable. You would never ever tolerate this being done to American kids.

Let's say, for example, the administration decided on a 100% policy towards drug offenses - no matter how minor, like even smoking a joint. Every child would be separated from the family and adults and children may or may not know where the other is. Children would be warehoused in large (for profit) incarceration centers. The government would decline them access to things like flu shots (usually recommended for crowded situations), communication with legal help would be curtailed, and there are not enough adults to adequately monitor safety, and some of those adults themselves would commit abuses. Food would be found to be substandard and sanitary supplies in short supply or lacking. Maybe it's YOUR kids.

What type of documentation you think these people bring with them when they cross the border? do you really think they carry birth certificates and proper ID with them? If they didn't separate the kids and then one of these "parents" abused the kid while in US custody you would blame Trump for that.

And I'm not a "Trumpist", so you can go fuck yourself with a tire iron if you continue with that crap.

Documentation isn't the only tool one can use to determine whether or not a family is a family. Border agents are trained to look for this. People like you, who support 100% separation of children from families, are not.

Sure, abuse can occur if you don't separate them. But guess what - it can and does occur when you do. Abuse from other kids, abuse from their guards, the overall abuse of being in a foreign country, away from your family, and no way of knowing what is going to happen, and for young kids - no understanding of why this trauma is occurring. Kids can indure a lot of trauma if they have their family to support them. People like you seem to think migrant children are expendable. You would never ever tolerate this being done to American kids.

Let's say, for example, the administration decided on a 100% policy towards drug offenses - no matter how minor, like even smoking a joint. Every child would be separated from the family and adults and children may or may not know where the other is. Children would be warehoused in large (for profit) incarceration centers. The government would decline them access to things like flu shots (usually recommended for crowded situations), communication with legal help would be curtailed, and there are not enough adults to adequately monitor safety, and some of those adults themselves would commit abuses. Food would be found to be substandard and sanitary supplies in short supply or lacking. Maybe it's YOUR kids.

They. Came. Here. Illegally. The. "parents". are. the. ones. putting. the. kids. at. risk.

By guaranteeing them access if they get here with kids you encourage illegal immigration.

Baaaaaaaaa

His SC appointments.
His regulatory cleanup

this was 2018...

How is this "abuse"?

Seeking asylum is NOT, regardless of mode of entry.

Either way, that ignores the fact that there are family holding areas and families CAN be kept together as was largely done in prior administrations.

They. Came. Here. Illegally. The. "parents". are. the. ones. putting. the. kids. at. risk.

By guaranteeing them access if they get here with kids you encourage illegal immigration.

We. You. Are. The. Ones. Choosing. To. Change. Policy.

You are now excusing YOUR support of OUR governments child abuse policy by blaming the parents. Wow.

Well hey, that's a step up in honesty - at least you are no longer denying it.

How people's negative opinion of Trump is based on false information]

All you have to do is look at his Tweeter feed to know he is a total liar and douchebag unfit for the unique honor of the Presidency.

And all you have to do is look no further than number one on this list to know it's full of shit.

1. The New York Post published modeling photos of Trump's wife Melania and reported they were taken in 1995. Various news outlets relied on that date to imply that Melania, an immigrant, had violated her visa status. But the media got the date wrong. Politico was among the news agencies that later issued a photo date correction.

Seriously??? You idiots believe that that people don't like Trump because of something to do with 25 year old immigration status of Melania??

280.jpg

Last edited:

Baaaaaaaaa

His SC appointments.
His regulatory cleanup

this was 2018...

How is this "abuse"?

Either way, that ignores the fact that there are family holding areas and families CAN be kept together as was largely done in prior administrations.

They can seek asylum at the local embassy, not by trying to sneak across and vote for Hillary

Baaaaaaaaa

His SC appointments.
His regulatory cleanup

this was 2018...

How is this "abuse"?

Most of these "asylum" requests are bullshit. Asylum was designed for political prisoner types, not "my life sucks in my own country" types. It's the people supporting unlimited immigration that put the asylum trope in these people's heads.

You are now excusing YOUR support of OUR governments child abuse policy by blaming the parents. Wow.

Again, stop calling it child abuse. It's an insult to actually abused children, and a pathetic attempt to use sympathy as a political tool, you fucking craven twat-waddle.

Make up whatever drooling justification you want in your addled wibble mind, and of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Baaaaaaaaa

His SC appointments.
His regulatory cleanup

this was 2018...

How is this "abuse"?

Most of these "asylum" requests are bullshit. Asylum was designed for political prisoner types, not "my life sucks in my own country" types. It's the people supporting unlimited immigration that put the asylum trope in these people's heads.

It isn't up to you to determine. It's up to immigration judges who hold hearings and determine the merits of each case. Most are rejected, but that doesn't alter the fact that prior to the hearing, they pursuing a legal activity and there is NO REASON to separate children from their families unless there is a reasonable suspicion of trafficking or abuse, and doing it to "discourage migrants from coming" is NOT "reasonable suspicion".

Again, stop calling it child abuse. It's an insult to actually abused children, and a pathetic attempt to use sympathy as a political tool, you fucking craven twat-waddle.

Make up whatever drooling justification you want in your addled wibble mind, and of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Bullshit. It is child abuse. The only thing that makes it different in your eyes is these are the children of illegal immigrants. Period. If it's not child abuse, please, volunteer your family to go through an identical experience.

I'm not the one excusing it.

Baaaaaaaaa

His SC appointments.
His regulatory cleanup

this was 2018...

How is this "abuse"?

It isn't up to you to determine. It's up to immigration judges who hold hearings and determine the merits of each case. Most are rejected, but that doesn't alter the fact that prior to the hearing, they pursuing a legal activity and there is NO REASON to separate children from their families unless there is a reasonable suspicion of trafficking or abuse, and doing it to "discourage migrants from coming" is NOT "reasonable suspicion".

It's an end run around the system, being gamed by open borders supporters, and encouraged by Quisling fucks such as yourself.

And again, if they didn't separate them and it turns out they are abused by their supposed "parents" in custody, you would bitch about that. And even if they weren't abused, and it turns out later the people they were kept with weren't their parents, you would bitch about the risk we put them under, ALL BECAUSE OF TRUMP HURR DURR DURR DURR

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Bullshit. It is child abuse. The only thing that makes it different in your eyes is these are the children of illegal immigrants. Period. If it's not child abuse, please, volunteer your family to go through an identical experience.

No, it isn't, you just call it that for political gain, you asswipe twat fuck.

and of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Baaaaaaaaa

LOL- CNN is more impartial than Trump's network- Fox. Please don't deny it. Fox's entire programming is built around nothing but sucking up to Trump parading as news.

Trumpkins always sound like they have Tourette's syndrome when they feel threatened.

Baaaaaaaaa

LOL- CNN is more impartial than Trump's network- Fox. Please don't deny it. Fox's entire programming is built around nothing but sucking up to Trump parading as news.

Bullshit. Every CNN headline about Trump implies something negative, every "article" accuses him of something nefarious.

Trumpkins always sound like they have Tourette's syndrome when they feel threatened.

****-yote is accusing me of supporting Child Abuse by proxy.

Outrage in the face of malignant accusations is no vice.

Forum List

Back