How out to lunch is the DNC? In 4 or 5 nights of their convention they never once mention the violence ravaging our cities

Since when do political parties highlight the worst shit from their end of the spectrum, especially at their convention?

Partisan politics forbids that.

That would be like the GOP celebrating all the White Nationalists, White Separatists and White Supremacists who adore Trump.
Oh FFS... it is happening literally all across the nation. It is kind of a big thing.
If this was all being done by some radical far-right group... Holy hell... the DNC would have hired drones with night vision cameras and started a live feed program broadcasting the ruinage 24 hrs a day.
For them to not call this out for what it is... is explosively irresponsible.

Pence blasts Biden, DNC for ignoring violence and unrest rocking America's streets's streets
LAWLESS LIBERAL DISORDER
Pence blasts Biden, DNC for ignoring violence and unrest rocking America's streets

"Joe Biden said last night ... democracy is on the ballot, character is on the ballot. The economy is on the ballot. Law and order is on the ballot. And the American people know it.... the contrast with what Joe Biden and the Democrats are offering is astonishing."

Welcome To The FUTURE Biden& Democrats Are Offering Based On What They Are Facilitating / Supporting NOW....

View attachment 377754 Fake 'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ... View attachment 377758

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pence-economy-law-and-order-on-ballot
Did you see pinhead Pence on CNN today? What a crock of shit out of the VP's mouth. Nothing but regurgitated talking points devoid of reality... and then the Qanon answers...

Pence blasts Biden, DNC for ignoring violence and unrest rocking America's streets's streets's streets's streets
LAWLESS LIBERAL DISORDER
Pence blasts Biden, DNC for ignoring violence and unrest rocking America's streets

"Joe Biden said last night ... democracy is on the ballot, character is on the ballot. The economy is on the ballot. Law and order is on the ballot. And the American people know it.... the contrast with what Joe Biden and the Democrats are offering is astonishing."

Welcome To The FUTURE Biden& Democrats Are Offering Based On What They Are Facilitating / Supporting NOW....

View attachment 377754 Fake 'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ... View attachment 377758

Did you see pinhead Pence on CNN today? What a crock of shit out of the VP's mouth. Nothing but regurgitated talking points devoid of reality... and then the Qanon answers...

cnn and a toilet.PNG

CCNN (Communist Clinton News Network) is nothing but propaganda.. Everything they spout is a lie or manufactured by the DNC.

Since when do political parties highlight the worst shit from their end of the spectrum, especially at their convention?

That would be like the GOP celebrating all the White Nationalists, White Separatists and White Supremacists who adore Trump.
Addressing safety concerns of Americans has nothing to do with your white boogeyman.

Thats the dumbest post I've seen from you in awhile
And yet you chose not to answer the clear question I asked in the first line of my post.

That's okay. I get it. Other tribe bad.
Other tribe isn't bad, THEY ARE TERRIBLE.

And your example of what the gop isn't addressing is asinine. White Supremacy is a non issue. Anyone who says otherwise is a complete loon. Are you one of those loons?
Roughly 30 dead so far from the protesting. Those killed weren't killed by the KKK
You're certainly free to ignore the actual life experiences of others. I know how it works.
Your imaginary victims, huh.

Addressing safety concerns of Americans has nothing to do with your white boogeyman.

And yet you chose not to answer the clear question I asked in the first line of my post.

And your example of what the gop isn't addressing is asinine. White Supremacy is a non issue. Anyone who says otherwise is a complete loon. Are you one of those loons?
Roughly 30 dead so far from the protesting. Those killed weren't killed by the KKK
You're certainly free to ignore the actual life experiences of others. I know how it works.
Yeah, it's all fake news. I understand.

Pence blasts Biden, DNC for ignoring violence and unrest rocking America's streets's streets's streets's streets
LAWLESS LIBERAL DISORDER

View attachment 377754 Fake 'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ... View attachment 377758

Not only did the Democrats REFUSE to mention the un-checked violence, murder, and domestic terrorism being facilitated in their cities around the country, they hailed as one of the 'Most Impactful American (Democrat) Leaders' a woman who kidnapped a 62 year old man and for THREE (3) WEEKs starved him, beat him, burned him, squeezed his testicles with pliers, and sodomized him with a 3-foot metal rod until he died...and then STILL tried to ransom his body back to one of his friends.......

Bravo, Democrats.

(Read the thread: Convicted Rapist, Torturer and Killer Who Squeezed Her Victim's Testicles with Pliers Speaks at DNC as "Impactful Community Leader")

Pence blasts Biden, DNC for ignoring violence and unrest rocking America's streets's streets's streets's streets's streets's streets's streets's streets
LAWLESS LIBERAL DISORDER

View attachment 377754 Fake 'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ... View attachment 377758

Not only did the Democrats REFUSE to mention the un-checked violence, murder, and domestic terrorism being facilitated in their cities around the country, they hailed as one of the 'Most Impactful American (Democrat) Leaders' a woman who kidnapped a 62 year old man and for THREE (3) WEEKs starved him, beat him, burned him, squeezed his testicles with pliers, and sodomized him with a 3-foot metal rod until he died...and then STILL tried to ransom his body back to one of his friends.......

Bravo, Democrats.

(Read the thread: Convicted Rapist, Torturer and Killer Who Squeezed Her Victim's Testicles with Pliers Speaks at DNC as "Impactful Community Leader")
Democrats are the party of BURN, LOOT, AND MURDER. Voting democrat would like handing them the fully loaded gun they are going to kill you with..

Pence blasts Biden, DNC for ignoring violence and unrest rocking America's streets's streets
LAWLESS LIBERAL DISORDER

View attachment 377754 Fake 'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ...'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ... View attachment 377758

says the POS who applauds QANON and white supremacists

trump actually PRAISES right wing fascist nazi murderers!

while tweeting "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"

YOU and TRUMP are human garbage

Naming Donna Hylton as 'One of America's Most Impactful Leaders' is like giving Barak Obama the Nobel Peace Prize considering he pimped out the US military to Al Qaeda to help them take over their own country and dragged the United States into another war when he invaded Syria, only to leave America to fight HIS war when he walked out of the WH on his last day in office

Link or LIE ... exact quote, snowflake....

...and don't get pissed at me because Joe Biden and your beloved Democratic party consider a woman who kidnapped a 62yo man,starved him, beat him, burned him, crushed his testicles with pliers, and sodomized him with a 3-foot metal rod FOR 3 WEEKS until he died and then still tried to ransom his body to be 'One of America's most Impactful Community Leaders'.

LAWLESS LIBERAL DISORDER

says the POS who applauds QANON and white supremacists

while tweeting "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"

YOU and TRUMP are human garbage
Your the one who is human garbage... You probably support BLM (Burn, Loot, and Murder)

The whole "violence ravaging our cities" thing is so exaggerated as to be worthless. It's only use is to drum up right-wing hysteria. Yes, we've had some civil disturbances, but we always have. It's no reason to vote for trump.

It is. Those rioters in Minneapolis, Portland, Chicago, etc aren't White supremacists. Tell us who they are. Go ahead, get honest for once.

The whole "violence ravaging our cities" thing is so exaggerated as to be worthless. It's only use is to drum up right-wing hysteria. Yes, we've had some civil disturbances, but we always have. It's no reason to vote for trump.
Watch what happens on November 3rd.

The Democrats are purposely supporting the violence to bring down society so they can rebuild it with their Marxist model. It is criminal.

It is. Those rioters in Minneapolis, Portland, Chicago, etc aren't White supremacists. Tell us who they are. Go ahead, get honest for once.
I've already called them "the worst shit from their end of the spectrum." The left end of the spectrum.

See, I'm honest. You're a winger. You assume that everyone else is as dishonest and ignorant as you are.

I guess you thought you "had" me there, huh? You're out of your league.

The Communist Democrats don't mention Communist domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM because they're behind what they're doing 100% and think if they don't mention it nobody will notice :smoke:
Democrats haven't changed. Democrats looked the other way when the KKK was terrorizing Black people after the Civil War.

I've already called them "the worst shit from their end of the spectrum." The left end of the spectrum.

See, I'm honest. You're a winger. You assume that everyone else is as dishonest and ignorant as you are.

I guess you thought you "had" me there, huh? You're out of your league.
Do you believe the Democrat party supports BLM and antifa?

Forum List

Back