How out to lunch is the DNC? In 4 or 5 nights of their convention they never once mention the violence ravaging our cities

Do you believe the Democrat party supports BLM and antifa?
Sure, some of it does. Most of the rest of it enables them and their worst behaviors, which is probably worse.

Just like you Trumpsters either support or enable the white racism that still exists in this country.

You two groups feed into the other. You need each other.

I have no use for either of you. You're both causing this country great harm.
Bullshit. Republicans aren't supporting racism. That's a lie and you know it.
You asked, I answered. If you don't like my answer, tough shit.
Give us some examples.
Every single moment that goes by, in which you're not holding your end accountable.

Every single moment that goes by, in which you ignore, avoid, deny, downplay, and dismiss the bigotry and racism that still exists on your end of the spectrum.

That's an "enabling" behavior. It's happening every second of every day. Pretty simple.
No names, no examples, but lots of fake news. Again, give us examples and names.

Sure, some of it does. Most of the rest of it enables them and their worst behaviors, which is probably worse.

Just like you Trumpsters either support or enable the white racism that still exists in this country.

Give us some examples.
Every single moment that goes by, in which you're not holding your end accountable.

Every single moment that goes by, in which you ignore, avoid, deny, downplay, and dismiss the bigotry and racism that still exists on your end of the spectrum.

That's an "enabling" behavior. It's happening every second of every day. Pretty simple.
No names, no examples, but lots of fake news. Again, give us examples and names.
I just did. You're not going to admit to anything, and we both know it.

I was quite clear. You're doing it right now, you're illustrating it for me.

Who? What? Where? Huh? Who?

I'm sick of it. I don't play that game any more.

Give us some examples.

Nope, you didn't give one example.

Give us some examples.

Great.

That simple fact should disqualify them from holding ANY office, much less the presidency. People are fleeing the cities and trying to escape the violence and the left never mentioned it.

Inexcusable
They also never said a word on the National Debt. What their slogan should say "Vote 4 Us Because We Hate Trump".

Give us some examples.

Great.

118307599_3638900169501648_4158824363380818422_o.jpg

The whole "violence ravaging our cities" thing is so exaggerated as to be worthless. It's only use is to drum up right-wing hysteria. Yes, we've had some civil disturbances, but we always have. It's no reason to vote for trump.
"Civil disturbances", that's what you call it? People are dying, buildings are burning, and businesses are being destroyed. That's not a "civil disturbance". To put it in a perspective you won't look at, but really should, If the KKK was holding violent protests, burning buildings, assaulting people, killing random bystanders including children and destroying businesses, all with the approval of city authorities who held back the police from stopping the violence, WOULD YOU CALL IT "civil disturbances"? Be honest.
Hmmmm. Crickets. Why am I not surprised in the least?

Forum List

Back