How out to lunch is the DNC? In 4 or 5 nights of their convention they never once mention the violence ravaging our cities

That simple fact should disqualify them from holding ANY office, much less the presidency. People are fleeing the cities and trying to escape the violence and the left never mentioned it.

Inexcusable

At first they probably thought the protests would galvanize their base, however they forgot their current base consists of far left agitators or people who want to be far left agitators who were looking for any excuse to go violent.

Now they just want it to go away, but they can't lay the smackdown because it would demotivate all the wanna be revolutionaries.

That simple fact should disqualify them from holding ANY office, much less the presidency. People are fleeing the cities and trying to escape the violence and the left never mentioned it.

Inexcusable

Nor will they—ever mention it. People aren't just fleeing the big cities either. Around here people are bugging out to the deep country, many of them to the rural north or south. In fact, several folks I know are choosing their new homes based on the gun laws of whatever given state they're considering. At the moment Arizona and Maine seem to be at the top of the list, with Alaska and West Virginia close behind. We're on that roster as well . . . the roster of locals who are getting the hell out as fast as possible. We're not too far north of Baltimore and we've recently experienced a serious bleed over of violence from that Third World shithole. Count us OUT.

But, the DNC only seeks to profit from the nationwide tide of criminal and radical political violence. So why the hell would they mention it at their convention, let alone suggest solutions for ending or preventing the carnage? Friends, it is Circus Maximus Americanus out their on our streets and in our neighborhoods with blood and death coming to a street near you. Don't be caught up in it and have to try to bug out at the last minute . . .

Yep, all they said about was some BS like "the people making their voices heard....blah, blah, blah".

• Banned
Since when do political parties highlight the worst shit from their end of the spectrum, especially at their convention?

Partisan politics forbids that.

That would be like the GOP celebrating all the White Nationalists, White Separatists and White Supremacists who adore Trump.
Addressing safety concerns of Americans has nothing to do with your white boogeyman.

Thats the dumbest post I've seen from you in awhile

Pence blasts Biden, DNC for ignoring violence and unrest rocking America's streets
LAWLESS LIBERAL DISORDER
Pence blasts Biden, DNC for ignoring violence and unrest rocking America's streets

"Joe Biden said last night ... democracy is on the ballot, character is on the ballot. The economy is on the ballot. Law and order is on the ballot. And the American people know it.... the contrast with what Joe Biden and the Democrats are offering is astonishing."

Welcome To The FUTURE Biden& Democrats Are Offering Based On What They Are Facilitating / Supporting NOW....

Column: Jon K. Rust: Protests, riots and a changing media ... Fake 'Kill A White' flyers in Edinburgh have nothing to do with ... Police identify suspect behind vicious attack on driver was kicked ...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pence-economy-law-and-order-on-ballot

Since when do political parties highlight the worst shit from their end of the spectrum, especially at their convention?

That would be like the GOP celebrating all the White Nationalists, White Separatists and White Supremacists who adore Trump.
Addressing safety concerns of Americans has nothing to do with your white boogeyman.

And yet you chose not to answer the clear question I asked in the first line of my post.

That's okay. I get it. Other tribe bad.

And yet you chose not to answer the clear question I asked in the first line of my post.

You can bet BLM will be given a voice by Biden if elected. Obama did. Trump isn't sitting down with the KKK.

Other tribe isn't bad, THEY ARE TERRIBLE.

And your example of what the gop isn't addressing is asinine. White Supremacy is a non issue. Anyone who says otherwise is a complete loon. Are you one of those loons?
Roughly 30 dead so far from the protesting. Those killed weren't killed by the KKK

I doubt this insanity will end before there are bodies lying in the road. The Democrat party is too far gone to listen to reason. MAGA. But if you hate your kids and grandkids, vote for Biden.

There already have been dead bodies lying in the road. The gun violence and murder rates in their Democrat-run cities are record numbers & people and businesses that CAN leave are doing so, which is part of he reason the Democrats are completely ignoring it all during the convention like it isn't even happening.

And your example of what the gop isn't addressing is asinine. White Supremacy is a non issue. Anyone who says otherwise is a complete loon. Are you one of those loons?
Roughly 30 dead so far from the protesting. Those killed weren't killed by the KKK
You're certainly free to ignore the actual life experiences of others. I know how it works.

You're certainly free to ignore the actual life experiences of others. I know how it works.
Change "experiences" to IMAGINATIONS and you have a point.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I'm sorry you feel that way.
Of course you are. It's sad when the lefts brainwashing doesn't work.

Forum List

Back