How Not To Be Killed By A Suicide Bomber

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
A little known fact about these animals is that if they die in the presence of a dog, they ain't headed to Allah's lap. So what does this mean to you? KEEP A DOG AROUND (duh). Doesn't have to be a big dog or a guard dog...any dog will do. So you may ask what do I do if I want to go to a restaurant or a ballgame that won't allow my dog inside? Hey, figure out that part for yourself...I'm not your life coach....or am I?
eyebrow.gif

57f8e3a71b831fcd

Why Do So Many Muslims Hate Dogs?

• Banned
A little known fact about these animals is that if they die in the presence of a dog, they ain't headed to Allah's lap. So what does this mean to you? KEEP A DOG AROUND (duh). Doesn't have to be a big dog or a guard dog...any dog will do. So you may ask what do I do if I want to go to a restaurant or a ballgame that won't allow my dog inside? Hey, figure out that part for yourself...I'm not your life coach....or am I?
eyebrow.gif

57f8e3a71b831fcd

Why Do So Many Muslims Hate Dogs?

KEEP A DOG AROUND (duh). ... So you may ask what do I do if I want to go to a restaurant or a ballgame that won't allow my dog inside? Hey, figure out that part for yourself...I'm not your life coach....or am I?

Here you go -

There's something wrong with people who don't like dogs
Not a big dog fan myself. I was born to believe that a dog without a job (hunting, herding, guarding) is just another mouth to feed. HOWEVER, I would never kick a dog or hurt one...or worst yet not give a ride to a blind man because he has a dog with a job...Christ.

I don't mind dogs from far as I have severe per allergy. But I can't comprehend the affection that they get (more than baby humans).

Forum List

Back