How much of Rev Wright's hate America and Israel spewing does Obama agree with?

How much of Rev Wright's hate US & Israel message does Obama agree with it?

• All of it

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Some of it

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Little of it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of it

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
''Senator John McCain hailed as a spiritual adviser an Ohio megachurch pastor who has called upon Christians to wage a "war" against the "false religion" of Islam with the aim of destroying it.'

And?????????

Netanyahu is still treating them with great respect although undeserved.

Just a question:

What do you think of how Obama treated Netanyahu during his recent visit?

How did Netanyahu treat Joe Biden during HIS recent visit to Israel?

There are consequences.

Biden highlights close U.S.-Israeli ties on Middle East trip - CNN.com
Biden, who arrived in Israel on Monday, first met with Israeli President Shimon Peres at his official residence in Jerusalem

...After the genial visit with Peres, Biden walked around the corner to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at his residence.

..."You're getting older, Bibi," Biden said, using the prime minister's nickname.

...But hours after meeting with the Israeli leaders, Biden took issue with Israel's decision to build housing units in a Jerusalem neighborhood.

"I condemn the decision by the government of Israel to advance planning for new housing units in East Jerusalem," Biden said in a statement.(Fucker)

It's Biden who was disrespectful and insulting when in Israel.

Guess who said the following?

Transcript: Obama's Speech at AIPAC : NPR

Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided.

I have no illusions that this will be easy. It will require difficult decisions on both sides. But Israel is strong enough to achieve peace, if it has partners who are committed to the goal. Most Israelis and Palestinians want peace, and we must strengthen their hand. The United States must be a strong and consistent partner in this process — not to force concessions, but to help committed partners avoid stalemate and the kind of vacuums that are filled by violence. That's what I commit to do as president of the United States.

a) Rush Limbaugh

b) George W Bush

c) Barak Hussein Obama

Scroll down for answer

c) Barak Hussein Obama

Just a question:

What do you think of how Obama treated Netanyahu during his recent visit?

There are consequences.

Biden, who arrived in Israel on Monday, first met with Israeli President Shimon Peres at his official residence in Jerusalem

...After the genial visit with Peres, Biden walked around the corner to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at his residence.

..."You're getting older, Bibi," Biden said, using the prime minister's nickname.

...But hours after meeting with the Israeli leaders, Biden took issue with Israel's decision to build housing units in a Jerusalem neighborhood.

"I condemn the decision by the government of Israel to advance planning for new housing units in East Jerusalem," Biden said in a statement.(Fucker)

Wrong again. It's Israel announcing they are building illegal settlements while the US is on a peace mission. He might as well have spit on Biden for the respect he showed. The whole world knows it.

WASHINGTON - Israel blindsided Vice President Joe Biden's fence-mending mission Tuesday by announcing a settler building boom in East Jerusalem.

Biden Lashes Out At Israel - GOD and COUNTRY USA

JERUSALEM - A poll released Friday shows that Israelis overwhelmingly have a favorable impression of President Barack Obama, despite a grave diplomatic feud with the U.S. over east Jerusalem construction.

Between a total of three polls released Friday, Israelis sent mixed signals about their own leader. Thirty-six percent of those questioned for one poll thought Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was best suited to lead Israel, versus 26 percent for his closest challenger, opposition leader Tzipi Livni. But another poll showed Livni's Kadima Party would overtake Netanyahu's Likud by a wider margin if elections were held today.

Israelis 'overwhelmingly' support Obama despite diplomatic fallout during Biden's visit: poll

Let's look at the series of events.

1) Biden get invited to the house of Peres. He tell him what he wants to hear. Blah blah blah

2) Biden gets invited to Netanyahu's home. He tells him what he wants to hear. Blah blah blah.

3) Biden leaves Netanyahu and fucks them in the ass. He makes a statement condemning Israel.

Biden ""I condemn the decision by the government of Israel to advance planning for new housing units in East Jerusalem," Biden said in a statement".

Why? Because Israel is building an apartment building in it's own capital of Jerusalem.

Now what did Obama previously say about his stance on Jerusalem? Obama "Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided."

Then Biden the narcissisitic scumbag complains how Israel putting up an apartment building in it's own capital is a personal insult to him. Fucking asshole :cuckoo:

4) Then Netanyahu goes to Washington. Obama departs the meeting, and just leaves Netanyahu and his delegation to fend for themselves in the white house as he goes to dinner. Scumbag. Not one once of respect.

5) In the meantime Netanyahu did make concessions. He agreed to a 10 month moraturium on housing in the West Bank. That isn't good enough for the PA official Obama and his henchmen. They demand more.

This is even before any negotiations have begun. Instead of being happy about this concession they just demand more.

In fact, Obama also previously said "The United States must be a strong and consistent partner in this process — not to force concessions, but to help committed partners avoid stalemate and the kind of vacuums that are filled by violence."

6) What demands do they make of the PA? None. Zero. Nada. The PA just named and dedicated a public square to a terrorist who murdered 37 civilians on a pubic bus including one American.

7) Obama is utterly hated in Israel now. In fact, my parents are now visiting Israel. Obama is cursed, with good reason by Israelis.

8) Despite Obama and his regime being hated in Israel now, Netanyahu responded to all the vile against Obama with class. He said the names Obama is being called is "inappropriate" and said nice things.

Barak: Israel alone will decide issues of ?nat'l importance'

Netanyahu, for his part, also tried to reduce friction, distancing himself the first thing in the morning from quotes that appeared in the media and that were attributed to sources close to him, saying that the Obama administration was “hostile,” had adopted the Palestinian line, and that the situation with the administration was “catastrophic.”

“I have recently heard anonymous, unworthy remarks in the media regarding the American administration and the American president,” Netanyahu said at the start of Sunday’s cabinet meeting, in which he briefed the ministers on his trip to Washington.

“I would like to make it clear: I find these remarks to be unacceptable. They do not come from anybody acting on my behalf. Relations between Israel and the US are those between allies and friends and reflect longstanding tradition. Even when there are differences of opinion, they are differences of opinion among friends and will remain so.”

He actually was personally insulted by Obama.

Netanyahu is jusitified in saying

Fuck you Obama

Fuck you Biden

Fuck you Hillary

Next time you need intel on a terrorist go get it fromthe PA, but he didn't. He unlike the Obama regime have class.

9) As Netanyahu said Jerusalem is not a settlement it's the nation's capital.

It's a city of about 750,000 there is always going to be some building going up there.

10) Biden was not there as an emissary of peace. He was there as an offical from the Palestinian Authority demanding things on their behalf and giving nothing in return

11) What are the results? Disaster. No peace process. Why? Because there is no way that Israel is going to negotiate away it's captial. The PA, know that Obama is firmly on their side, is going to make more rediculous demands that Israel can't meet.

12) The difference between Israel and the PA is that Israel actually wants peace, the PA and the rest of the arabs want the total destruction of Israel

13) Why is this fallout occuring? BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

He is the apprentice of Rev Wright, which is the point of this entire thread.

This is who Obama is...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=617eK2XIaLk]YouTube - Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1[/ame]

Last edited:

There are consequences.

Wrong again. It's Israel announcing they are building illegal settlements while the US is on a peace mission. He might as well have spit on Biden for the respect he showed. The whole world knows it.

WASHINGTON - Israel blindsided Vice President Joe Biden's fence-mending mission Tuesday by announcing a settler building boom in East Jerusalem.

JERUSALEM - A poll released Friday shows that Israelis overwhelmingly have a favorable impression of President Barack Obama, despite a grave diplomatic feud with the U.S. over east Jerusalem construction.

Between a total of three polls released Friday, Israelis sent mixed signals about their own leader. Thirty-six percent of those questioned for one poll thought Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was best suited to lead Israel, versus 26 percent for his closest challenger, opposition leader Tzipi Livni. But another poll showed Livni's Kadima Party would overtake Netanyahu's Likud by a wider margin if elections were held today.

Israelis 'overwhelmingly' support Obama despite diplomatic fallout during Biden's visit: poll

This is from your own link

All three polls showed a majority of Israelis supported continued construction in Jerusalem's disputed eastern sector, the issue at the heart of the U.S.-Israeli row.

This is what your link said about Obama being favorable

"But a Dialog survey of 499 people on Wednesday and Thursday showed that seven out of 10 Israelis share a favorable view. The poll had a margin of error of 4.3 percentage points." That seems extremely vague to me.

In any case Jerusalem is the capital, Israel will always be free to build whatever homes it wants there, this is despite rev wright's apprentice.

This is from your own link

All three polls showed a majority of Israelis supported continued construction in Jerusalem's disputed eastern sector, the issue at the heart of the U.S.-Israeli row.

This is what your link said about Obama being favorable

"But a Dialog survey of 499 people on Wednesday and Thursday showed that seven out of 10 Israelis share a favorable view. The poll had a margin of error of 4.3 percentage points." That seems extremely vague to me.

In any case Jerusalem is the capital, Israel will always be free to build whatever homes it wants there, this is despite rev wright's apprentice.

it would be akin to Israel objecting to construction in our own capitol...it's NONE of their business...as is their business to US.

YouTube - Best of Jeremiah Wright's Sermons Pt. 1

This was Obama's mentor and spiritual advisor for over 20 years.

I think it would explain a lot.

:lol::lol: Yep--20 LONG years sitting in the Pews of Rev. Wrights church says alot about our President. Also having his 1st campaign meeting for the Illinois state legislature in the home of American terrorist Bill Ayers--says alot about Barack Obama.

This country knew all about these long term associations--yet still voted for this man. It reminds of the story-& song-where a woman finds a sick snake at her front door--takes the snake in to nurse it back to health--then the snake bites her--& the woman cries out why did you bite me? The snake snarles don't you cry woman--you knew dam well I was a snake before you took me in.

This is the picture that speaks a THOUSAND WORDS:

$Obamarapesliberty.jpg

The entire point here folks? Obama, is a perpetual LIAR. He lies to those dependent upon whom he speaks. He's lied to the entire country. But yet many of you lap it up.

WHY?

The same reasons you sucked every lying dick the bush admin put in your mouth.

They also sold the videos in the church lobby.

Fox news bought ALL the videos. 30 years of sermons. Thousands of hours they had to watch. The reason only the same two or three clips were endlessly played was because that's all there were. And as far as those two sermons, who even knows what set him off? A lynching perhaps?

A woman was shot to death by Chicago police after a traffic stop Friday on the South Side. police may have mistaken a cell phone the woman was carrying for a gun.

Police fatally shoot woman after South Side traffic stop - Chicago Sun-Times | HighBeam Research - FREE trial

Stuff like that happens in Chicago all the time. I know. I live here.

Where the majority of the Confederate Republican Party of Teabags live, in the southern states, that kind of stuff happens to blacks all the time. It's nothing new. Nothing unusual. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary.

How do you know that every single sermon that Rev Wrong made was sold?

I would imagine that they sold the ones that they thought were saleable to their congregants.

I am jewish and I go to synagoguge. Never once have I heard a rabbi called the USA the US KKK of America or damn america in any sermon.

In fact, clergy people aren't supposed to talk about politics in their church. They can lose their tax exempt status that way.

In any case, it's Obama that called him his closest advisor and mentor.

Why do you feel that he didn't mean it?

Don't talk about politics in church.....holy fuk.

You're a classic shiteeple. I noticed how Fox edited for convenience on Wright's comments about our foreign policy chickens coming home to roost. That comment was originally made by Edward Peck on.....Fox News on 9/15/01. So how is it Peck's comments went largely unnoticed? When people think a black preacher said it all hell breaks loose. Peck was on Reagan's terrorism task force and spent his career of over 30 years in foreign policy, some of which included being in baghdad for a few years. Many people are ignorant Peck is the source of Wright's statement because, like you, they are lazy mother fuckers who love being Foxy fashionably (mis)informed.

Your OP is a prime example of why we are such a fucked up nation because it represents the worst of laziness, partisanship, and ignorance. It's a lasagna of National Death. You're fucking ignorant of basic facts while trying to debate politics. Go back to the kiddie table or fake an effort of being informed.

The reason why people like you despise Wright is because he has the balls to criticize America based on facts. I don't agree with everything he says but at least he shows what it means to be Patriotic. Your camp is so fucked up you applaud bush for false claims about iraq being a wmd threat to America but criticize Wright for speaking about embarrassing facts.

While is it wrong to go overboard on Wright, the statement, "Chickens coming home to roost" is also wrong. The Muslim countries asked us to drive Saddam out of Kuwait. Our allies. Bin Laden getting mad is not our fault. Because we did something that he wanted to do but wasn't asked to do means that it's ok for him to attack us? Only if you have a twisted mind.
Driving Saddam out of Kuwait was the right thing to do, but the attack on us was strictly Bin Laden. He's crazy. If it weren't his "hurt feelings" at that time, it would have been another time.

The bottom line, we were right to drive Saddam out of Kuwait. The attack of 9/11 was because of a crazy man, Bin Laden. It's a terrible tragedy that we didn't get him when we should of.

We gave saddam permission to invade kuwait (which was and is really Iraq.)

Do you know why Peck said 9E was foreign policy blowback?

Do you know what we had to do to force saudi arabia to keep our military bases there?

Did you SA did not let us use bases there to attack iraq in 03?

Your summary looks like a mish mash of Fox and CNN.

We gave permission for Saddam to invade Kuwait? You don't really believe that.

While is it wrong to go overboard on Wright, the statement, "Chickens coming home to roost" is also wrong. The Muslim countries asked us to drive Saddam out of Kuwait. Our allies. Bin Laden getting mad is not our fault. Because we did something that he wanted to do but wasn't asked to do means that it's ok for him to attack us? Only if you have a twisted mind.
Driving Saddam out of Kuwait was the right thing to do, but the attack on us was strictly Bin Laden. He's crazy. If it weren't his "hurt feelings" at that time, it would have been another time.

The bottom line, we were right to drive Saddam out of Kuwait. The attack of 9/11 was because of a crazy man, Bin Laden. It's a terrible tragedy that we didn't get him when we should of.

We gave saddam permission to invade kuwait (which was and is really Iraq.)

Do you know why Peck said 9E was foreign policy blowback?

Do you know what we had to do to force saudi arabia to keep our military bases there?

Did you SA did not let us use bases there to attack iraq in 03?

Your summary looks like a mish mash of Fox and CNN.

We gave permission for Saddam to invade Kuwait? You don't really believe that.

It's not really a secret as anyone who has read the transcripts knows April Glaspie went out of the way to give Saddam a green light. Remember, at the time iraq was still an ally of the US but saddam was not sure how the US would respond. Glaspie answered that question.

However, the invasion itself was not enough to motivate support so the fake "baby incubator" story was cooked to ignite indignation. After that it was pretty easy to get support.

This explains who Obama is and why he is doing what he is doing.

I believe he believes it all, and is just more polished than Rev Wright. Other than that they are identical in their beliefs.

Obama himself said that this was his mentor and closest advisor.

Actually, it's who you want him to be. And who says Wright hates America? Not being happy with ones government over particular things does not equate to hating ones country.. You for instance, are really pizzed with Obama over certain things, does that mean that YOU hate America?

Forum List

Back