how much is the salary ? i'm not taking it...

Yes and he settled that by taking a smaller amount.

:link:

Like I said it's from American history books not the net.

And if there was an emoticon holding a sign that said "citation" I would have used that. You can either be too fucking stupid to comprehend the point, or you can be too full of shit to admit you're talking out of your ass. Your choice.

So sorry you can't accept historical facts.
Bye!

So claims, and no evidence to support them. I guess that's about right for you.

Look up any classroom history lessons online, you may actually learn something rather than your bad manners.

Like I said it's from American history books not the net.

And if there was an emoticon holding a sign that said "citation" I would have used that. You can either be too fucking stupid to comprehend the point, or you can be too full of shit to admit you're talking out of your ass. Your choice.

So sorry you can't accept historical facts.
Bye!

So claims, and no evidence to support them. I guess that's about right for you.

Look up any classroom history lessons online, you may actually learn something rather than your bad manners.

You know, continuing to reply with additional refusals to provide any support for your claims only makes you look even more like a stupid kvnt. You're not helping yourself any.

I read that he will be taking 1 dollar a year in Presidential salary.
see, so that's like a dollar seventy in pelosi food stamp math, we're already making money.
we have to spend the taxpayer money before we take the taxpayer money.

This is a little off topic, but isn't it ironic that many college head football coaches earn more than the POTUS in salary. For some states, the highest paid person is the head football coach at one of the larger state universities. Kind of makes you think about where our priorities are?
That is really only half true though. The salary may be lower but the power and influence conferred by the presidency is worth a lot more than the salary ever will be.

Presidents do not leave office wanting. The speaking fees alone that they are able to charge for simply showing up and saying some token words count for millions.

Forum List

Back