How many white supremacists are there?

so you hate the world? Finally stepping out and admitting you hate.
You're the one telling me that Democrats slavers and KKK members were horrible pieces of shit, I'm only agreeing with you you moron. Are you confused? Do you not remember intimating these were despicable people?

it's been the thing we've been asking for years now. But nothing, yet the voices never silence about the 2nd amendment and mean old GOP's and the NRA and all of that. So, we're waiting. And, you keep voting for those nutjobs.
That's not an answer you moron. How would the Democrats get rid of the 2nd Amendment without another amendment?

You're the one telling me that Democrats slavers and KKK members were horrible pieces of shit, I'm only agreeing with you you moron. Are you confused? Do you not remember intimating these were despicable people?
yet you still vote for them. kind of a conflicted position you're in.

That's not an answer you moron. How would the Democrats get rid of the 2nd Amendment without another amendment?
I'm waiting for them to tell us. I answered. I also said demofks still scream about the 2nd amendment, NRA and GOP hate. Just want to know what it is you can add?

I'm waiting for them to tell us. I answered. I also said demofks still scream about the 2nd amendment, NRA and GOP hate. Just want to know what it is you can add?
Maybe some do, why should I worry about something they have no chance of accomplishing?

Who's them? The people insisting we still honor piece of shit Democrats slavers and KKK members are Republicans.
you voting for demofks. that's the them. those you vote for. kkkers.

revisionist history isn't an argument.

By stacking the court (which they talked about) and putting enough commie judges in there to rule that the 2nd doesn't apply to the average citizen, only militia members.

By stacking the court (which they talked about) and putting enough commie judges in there to rule that the 2nd doesn't apply to the average citizen, only militia members.
Also unlikely to happen but if that did then all you'd have to do is join a well regulated militia. 😄

Also unlikely to happen but if that did then all you'd have to do is join a well regulated militia. 😄

You asked and I told you. Never put anything past a Democrat when it comes to getting what they want and in the way of their power. If in November they come to the realization they got slaughtered at the voting places they'll have nothing to lose. They could pack the courts as an exit strategy. It's highly unpopular with the public, but why should they care? They lost anyway.

What is it you think I don't know?
A lot. There's a lot you don't know. I'm not even sure you know how to think rationally. Let me try and break this down for you as if you were a particularly slow child.

The Democrats who you agree were horrible pieces of shit are idolized by today's Republicans. Why would I vote for the party that idolizes those pieces of shit today?

To shame and ridicule your culture in a way that pushes it towards extinction. I've told you this already. Think of white people getting fired for being racist, statues of slavers being taken down and popular events like NASCAR or country music festivals telling you to leave your Confederate flag at home. All this reinforces the idea in your children's mind that those things are shameful and unpopular and because we're a country that is obsessed with popularity it makes them want to be on the side doing the shaming instead of being shamed.

No but I can change your country. 😁

That's because you're the moron looking back instead of looking forward. These moves serve a purpose.

It's been working great. Confederate culture is getting shit on by everyone and then we'll move on to the Founders.

Doubtful. Your daughter will probably be paying for it. As this country browns the fight to force reparations down the throats of white racists will get easier and easier. 😁

That's fine. We're just not going to settle for what you tell us to. The consequence of rising black and brown success is that, people like my family, who own businesses, who are professional doctors and surgeons and lawyers, and are wealthy enough to send their children to private school and ivy league colleges... we see no reason to concede to the demands of poor, ignorant white racists like yourself. 😄
In all your zeal of trouncing those white supremacists, you are not paying attention to the fact you are ph ukn up the country. Individuals or families earning 50 thousand a year are now worth 45 thousand a year with the most insidious tax of all. So stop with the inflaming the hate and get on the ball. We are living off our past right now. Pay attention!

In all your zeal of trouncing those white supremacists, you are not paying attention to the fact you are ph ukn up the country. Individuals or families earning 50 thousand a year are now worth 45 thousand a year with the most insidious tax of all. So stop with the inflaming the hate and get on the ball. We are living off our past right now. Pay attention!
The people fucking up the country are the Republican and moderate democrats who only find bi-partisanship to pass tax cuts for the wealthy and to increase defense spending at the cost of cutting social programs that go to help actual Americans.

The Democrats who you agree were horrible pieces of shit are idolized by today's Republicans. Why would I vote for the party that idolizes those pieces of shit today?
:dunno:

so you think republicans vote demofk? is that your statement?

You asked and I told you. Never put anything past a Democrat when it comes to getting what they want and in the way of their power. If in November they come to the realization they got slaughtered at the voting places they'll have nothing to lose. They could pack the courts as an exit strategy. It's highly unpopular with the public, but why should they care? They lost anyway.
I did a little traveling this past weekend. As soon as I was about 60 miles out of DC, the political feel did a 180. Even businesses were posting “Let’s Go Brandon” posters in their windows! And at the gss station? OMG. None of the people were falling for Biden’s lies as to why the prices have skyrocketed. Americans are mad as hell, and they’re not going to take it anymore.

Forum List

Back