How many white supremacists are there?

So true about Omar! She’s an antisemitic Muslim, which means the Democrats will circle the wagons no matter how much venom she spews against Jews.

True about LeBron James as well. He toured the plantation in China where his slaves toil making shoes to increase his billions, then came back here to tell us how he's oppressed because he's black.

How so? All i did was reveal the big following of bigots on the left, in response to your lie that most bigots are on the right.

I don’t see any DEMOCRAT governors setting up a commission to battle antisemitism, for example. On no, that would offend their antisemitic base. But the Republican gov of VA has done it.

And I don’t see Democrats even willing to issue a resolution condemning antisemitism. Oh no, that again would offend all their antisemitic voters. But the Republicans were willing to do it.
You just keep deflecting. You don't see a thing from your end. THAT'S my point.

Lost as you are in your ideology, you don't see it. I can't help that. You are what you are. Dismissed.

I think it's kind of dumb to be "any" kind of supremist.

I believe in individual excellence. But no one person can do everything, we all specialize. I can't jump as high as LeBron, he's excellent that way. But I can run circles around him on a bass guitar, I'm excellent that way.

So, let's let him do what he's good at, and I'll do what I'm good at, and we'll both be happy.

I don't know if LeBron's a musician, but let's say for the sake of discussion, why would I want to turn him into a computer programmer, or a doctor or lawyer? He's a phenomenal basketball player! Why would anyone try to stuff a square peg into a round hole?

I don't believe in supremism. I believe we're all supreme, at something, and that makes us all equal.
I was pointing out that any color, white, black, orange and pink everyone can be a supremist. But no one can ever point to them or where they exist. I believe in freedom, life and liberty. And that everyone in america has the ability to get it all. It's called choice.

Find your skill and move toward a goal.

being dependent is being owned.

So, in various threads about the buffalo shooting, there is a lot of talk about how dangerous white supremacists are, and how much they are supposedly part of the republican base.

I've asked many people, how many w.s. are there? No one seems to know. People claim it is a "big" and supposedly "growing" problem, but there are no numbers, not even estimates.

White supremacists are like nuclear weapons. There are only about 15,000 nukes in the entire world, but it only takes setting off one to cause a world of trouble.

True about LeBron James as well. He toured the plantation in China where his slaves toil making shoes to increase his billions, then came back here to tell us how he's oppressed because he's black.
I haven’t been following that, but yeah….he’s guilty of what he accuses others of. Typical hypocritical lib.

I don’t see any DEMOCRAT governors setting up a commission to battle antisemitism, for example. On no, that would offend their antisemitic base. But the Republican gov of VA has done it..
That's because they're way past discussing it, they have LAWS on the books to fight antisemitism. They don't need a commission to study it. They have law enforcement to battle it.

To sum up, there are very few people who officially call themselves "white supremacists", so concentrating on them purposely avoids the bigger picture. The bigger picture is the fact that there are far more in the GQP who enable the worst impulses of their own by refusing to even admit that those impulses even exist.

Like, say, when their Presidential candidate claims to not know who David Duke even IS, after earlier calling him "a racist and a problem".

"I don't see a thing. Not a thing".

This really ain't all that complicated.

No, to actually sum it up, the commies are trying to make an issue out of something that's not. Again, a supremacist is somebody that believes their race is superior to others. How does that harm one person? It doesn't. If I believe my race is superior to yours and I don't bother you, it's not an issue with you or me.

The next question is why are the commies making an issue that's not really there? The inflation rate, Afghanistan, gasoline prices, baby formula, the border, supply chain shortage, losing black and Hispanic voters........

Are we stupid enough to allow this diversion to take place? You bet we are, at least enough for them to make it worth their time.

White supremacists are like nuclear weapons. There are only about 15,000 nukes in the entire world, but it only takes setting off one to cause a world of trouble.
what do you call Darrell Brooks who mowed down innocent people in a christmas parade with his SUV?

What you leave out is how many people put barriers in front of others. From "red lining" to plain outright discrimination.
such as what? demofks don't believe in school vouchers for choice to better educate black children. Why?

You answer that one question and we can continue, don't want to confuse the thread.

BTW, the number one red lining item owned and operated by kkk demofks.

I could say the same about having one senile, divisive old man pretending to be the president, while anti-Americans run him.

What you leave out is how many people put barriers in front of others. From "red lining" to plain outright discrimination.
Redlining was made illegal in the 70s. As far as outright discrimination, you simply find an employer who isn’t a bigot. Jews have done it, and without the crutch of Affirmative Action,

Enough with the excuses. These days, one is just as likely to get a job he or she would not get if white than as to lose out on a job because he or she is black.

I think it's kind of dumb to be "any" kind of supremist.

I believe in individual excellence. But no one person can do everything, we all specialize. I can't jump as high as LeBron, he's excellent that way. But I can run circles around him on a bass guitar, I'm excellent that way.

So, let's let him do what he's good at, and I'll do what I'm good at, and we'll both be happy.

I don't know if LeBron's a musician, but let's say for the sake of discussion, why would I want to turn him into a computer programmer, or a doctor or lawyer? He's a phenomenal basketball player! Why would anyone try to stuff a square peg into a round hole?

I don't believe in supremism. I believe we're all supreme, at something, and that makes us all equal.

We're all geared for something. I used to teach music part-time years ago. When my employer told me I had a new student, and he walked in covered with sports attire and wanted to talk about "whatever" game, I knew I could never make a guitarist out of him. For whatever reason, people obsessed with sports have very little in the way of musical talent. Oh.....they tried. I could tell, but they simply had no ability.

That's because they're way past discussing it, they have LAWS on the books to fight antisemitism. They don't need a commission to study it. They have law enforcement to battle it.
They have the same laws to fight racism. So why is it OK to have a massive nationwide campaign to fight racism and no need to fight antisemitism? After all, Jews are more likely to suffer from a hate crime than blacks.

Redlining was made illegal in the 70s. As far as outright discrimination, you simply find an employer who isn’t a bigot. Jews have done it, and without the crutch of Affirmative Action,

Enough with the excuses. These days, one is just as likely to get a job he or she would not get if white than as to lose out on a job because he or she is black.
the better question is why is LeBron James a multi million basketball player and why didn't a white guy get his spot on any team he ever played on?

You just keep deflecting. You don't see a thing from your end. THAT'S my point.

Lost as you are in your ideology, you don't see it. I can't help that. You are what you are. Dismissed.

Ah, Nazi Mac doing his shuck and jive again.

1652968279838.png

No, to actually sum it up, the commies are trying to make an issue out of something that's not. Again, a supremacist is somebody that believes their race is superior to others. How does that harm one person? It doesn't. If I believe my race is superior to yours and I don't bother you, it's not an issue with you or me.

The next question is why are the commies making an issue that's not really there? The inflation rate, Afghanistan, gasoline prices, baby formula, the border, supply chain shortage, losing black and Hispanic voters........

Are we stupid enough to allow this diversion to take place? You bet we are, at least enough for them to make it worth their time.
"commies"

:laugh:

the better question is why is LeBron James a multi million basketball player and why didn't a white guy get his spot on any team he ever played on?
Because diversity only factors in when blacks aren’t fairly represented - regardless of competence or qualifications.

Come to think of it, why aren‘t there any white women on the team?

Forum List

Back