How many votes for Biden were Fraudulent?

He can't answer it because he doesn't even know which nonprofits 2000 Mules is claiming were involved in their bullshit. They won't say. My guess is they won't say because they know if they do say, they'll quickly be hit with defamation suits they can't defend.
Really? How are Dominions lawsuits doing?

My question is very relevant to the point that I’m trying to make. One which you seem to scared to discuss which is the only explanation as to why you are trying so hard to avoid giving a straight answer to it.
Make your point. What accounts for the kind of activity the data proved happened?

He can't answer it because he doesn't even know which nonprofits 2000 Mules is claiming were involved in their bullshit. They won't say. My guess is they won't say because they know if they do say, they'll quickly be hit with defamation suits they can't defend.
Wouldn’t surprise me… so far the stupidity of Lastamender is saying that there is no other explanation as to why people would be driving between non profits and ballot boxes, it has to be ballot harvesting there are no other plausible explanations. So I’m asking the simple question of what exactly legally operating non profits do. A fair question since we are looking at activities revolving around them. And all this genius can muster for a response is that “it’s irrelevant”. I’ve asked this single question for days and he won’t give an answer. He is that intellectually challenged that he can’t even attempt to have a straight talk about it. It’s very telling about the type of person that he is and how poor his arguments are.

Make your point. What accounts for the kind of activity the data proved happened?
My point depends on what we can agree upon when it comes to legal and normal operations for non profits but you refuse to answer. Why won’t you answer?

Wouldn’t surprise me… so far the stupidity of Lastamender is saying that there is no other explanation as to why people would be driving between non profits and ballot boxes, it has to be ballot harvesting there are no other plausible explanations. So I’m asking the simple question of what exactly legally operating non profits do. A fair question since we are looking at activities revolving around them. And all this genius can muster for a response is that “it’s irrelevant”. I’ve asked this single question for days and he won’t give an answer. He is that intellectually challenged that he can’t even attempt to have a straight talk about it. It’s very telling about the type of person that he is and how poor his arguments are.
How the Hell is my argument poor? Tell me how 1,100 people in Philly had a reason for going to multiple boxes and non-profits all day and even early AM hours?

My point depends on what we can agree upon when it comes to legal and normal operations for non profits but you refuse to answer. Why won’t you answer?
Your argument is a fairy tale. You do not need me to agree with anything. Just spit it out asshole. Tell us how non-profit activities have anything to do with what the data proves.

How the Hell is my argument poor? Tell me how 1,100 people in Philly had a reason for going to multiple boxes and non-profits all day and even early AM hours?

Since you don't know where the nonprofits are or where the drop boxes are, you have no idea why anybody went from one to the other. And since many drop boxes were near or even inside other public buildings, like libraries, you don't even know if that was their destination or if the drop box was.

Your argument is poor because your scared to answer questions and engage in a real debate about it. That shows weakness in your intellect and argument.

Answer my question about non profits and we can dive in

Your argument is a fairy tale. You do not need me to agree with anything. Just spit it out asshole. Tell us how non-profit activities have anything to do with what the data proves.
I’m happy to as soon as you acknowledge what reasonable activities non profits perform. You either have no fucking clue so you can’t answer, or you’re scared to discuss the topic and divulging something that could counter you moronic past statements

Since you don't know where the nonprofits are or where the drop boxes are, you have no idea why anybody went from one to the other. And since many drop boxes were near or even inside other public buildings, like libraries, you don't even know if that was their destination or if the drop box was.
They know exactly where the drop boxes and non-profits were. Next.

Your argument is poor because your scared to answer questions and engage in a real debate about it. That shows weakness in your intellect and argument.

Answer my question about non profits and we can dive in
GFY. If you think you can explain the activity do it, or hit the fucking road.

GFY. If you think you can explain the activity do it, or hit the fucking road.
My explanation will depend on your answer to my question which you refuse to give. I get it, you don’t want your own words shoved back in your face like what happened with the video debate that I schooled you on. But if you could just put your partisan ego aside and look at this as a search for truth then none of that should matter.

My explanation will depend on your answer to my question which you refuse to give. I get it, you don’t want your own words shoved back in your face like what happened with the video debate that I schooled you on. But if you could just put your partisan ego aside and look at this as a search for truth then none of that should matter.
Bullshit. My answer or your answer will not change what the data shows. Now spit it out stupid.

Unfortunately, there was a very recent thread closure of a very solid thread — and it got closed for very much a poor reason. Trolls had supposedly ruined it. Closure therefore rewarded the trolls.

That thread categorized the nature of much of the DNC election theft efforts. That said, I still can’t say I see sufficient evidence that the election theft efforts ended up changing the eventual electoral college vote totals of any state. But it does cast grave doubt on the official “totals.”
Not for any rational person who didn't gobble up the big lie over a year ago.

Bullshit. My answer or your answer will not change what the data shows. Now spit it out stupid.
I’m trying to… would you acknowledge that non profits main focus is to distribute political messaging about policy and candidates to increase voter turn out? Is that a fair statement that we can both agree on?

Not for any rational person who didn't gobble up the big lie over a year ago.
🙄

Just your usual manner of whining that you disagree. And? Your disagreement is mere biased opinion. You remain wrong. Mark this day on your calendar. It’s simply one of all of them where you’re confused, stubborn, ignorant and wrong.

🙄

Just your usual manner of whining that you disagree. And? Your disagreement is mere biased opinion. You remain wrong. Mark this day on your calendar. It’s simply one of all of them where you’re confused, stubborn, ignorant and wrong.
No, I was pretty clear.

It is laughable nonsense, to anyone who didn't gobble up the big lie over a year ago.

Go check for yourself.

Forum List

Back