How many votes for Biden were Fraudulent?

1. If you can get people like deep blue Lois Lerner to OK rubber stamp your operating license.
  2. So long as one side isn't secretly given half a billion dollars to set up a framework of clandestine organizations to create votes while others go nationwide quietly getting all kinds of election laws swung wildly in their favor.
It was a simple yes or no question. Too complicated for you?

It is irrelevant when they are trafficking ballots.
True but I’m not talking about places that would traffic ballots, I’m talking about legally operating NPs. Would their standard operations include distributing political messaging and trying to increase voter turn out? It’s a simple yes or no question.

True but I’m not talking about places that would traffic ballots, I’m talking about legally operating NPs. Would their standard operations include distributing political messaging and trying to increase voter turn out? It’s a simple yes or no question.
Are you trying to say those people going to drop boxes and back to non-profits were just getting out the vote? Are you fucking serious?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Are you trying to say those people going to drop boxes and back to non-profits were just getting out the vote? Are you fucking serious?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I’m not saying anything yet. I’m just asking you a simple question. Why are you trying so hard to avoid answering?

It's NOT illegal for US citizens to register to vote. Trump didn't register until he was 45.

It's illegal to go to state for the sole purpose of voting. Those were illegal votes from the beginning.

It's illegal to go to state for the sole purpose of voting. Those were illegal votes from the beginning.

They Georgia voters were not from out of state. Georgia is very strict with voter registration. What a bizarre, pitiful accusation.

They Georgia voters were not from out of state. Georgia is very strict with voter registration. What a bizarre, pitiful accusation.

Political activists paid people to move to Georgia so they could vote against Trump.

That is illegal as hell.

Political activists paid people to move to Georgia so they could vote against Trump.

That is illegal as hell.

LOLOL

Do you even know you’re fucked in the head??

I know, tell me again how drunk drivers kill more people than people with guns do. :badgrin:

LOLOL

Do you even know you’re fucked in the head??

I know, tell me again how drunk drivers kill more people than people with guns do. :badgrin:

Nice deflection attempt dumbshit. Too bad for you we have tons of video telling people to do it.

DUUUUUR

And you might want to look at your own link you fucking retard, MADD says 9,400 could have been SAVED. The death count was 38 000.

Double DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Nice deflection attempt dumbshit. Too bad for you we have tons of video telling people to do it.

DUUUUUR

And you might want to look at your own link you fucking retard, MADD says 9,400 could have been SAVED. The death count was 38 000.

Double DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LOLOLOL

You never learn, do ya, putz?

Moron, those 38K deaths were the TOTAL number of vehicular deaths, not just from drunk drivers. I already showed this to you from your own link. Drunk drivers accounted for just 7K of those deaths...

I’m not saying anything yet. I’m just asking you a simple question. Why are you trying so hard to avoid answering?
I do not care what you think non-profits do. I do know that voter fraud is not supposed to be one of those things. In 2020 it was.

Population growth and a nationwide pandemic that locked people inside created a much more politically charged election than we’ve seen in a long time. Easily explains the increased turn out. When a cult leader like trump is running you are going to get more turn out both to support and to oppose him.
Millions were unemployed due to the pandemic, mostly service jobs....waiters, bartenders, waitresses, store clerks, cashiers, receptionists, chamber maids, hotel front desk clerks, bellman etc.... A lot of hourly workers....

Who, for the first time, weren't tied up with working hours, or baby sitters and actually had the time and or means, to cast their votes easily, and without all the hurdles and financial concerns of missing hours of work.

I do not care what you think non-profits do. I do know that voter fraud is not supposed to be one of those things. In 2020 it was.
I’m asking what YOU think non profits do. Legally operating political non profits. What do you think they do in legal operations? I’ve asked you this for days and days, pages and pages, I’ve even tried providing an easy answer for a yes or no response so you don’t have to stress that single brain cell you’re operating with… and you can’t answer. You realize how pathetic that makes you look right?

Saying you don’t care as and excuse to not answer doesn’t fly. You’re just getting schooled again, over your head in yet another debate.

I’m asking what YOU think non profits do. Legally operating political non profits. What do you think they do in legal operations? I’ve asked you this for days and days, pages and pages, I’ve even tried providing an easy answer for a yes or no response so you don’t have to stress that single brain cell you’re operating with… and you can’t answer. You realize how pathetic that makes you look right?

Saying you don’t care as and excuse to not answer doesn’t fly. You’re just getting schooled again, over your head in yet another debate.
Your question is irrelevant. It is not what they do, it is what the data says they did.

Your question is irrelevant. It is not what they do, it is what the data says they did.
My question is very relevant to the point that I’m trying to make. One which you seem to scared to discuss which is the only explanation as to why you are trying so hard to avoid giving a straight answer to it.

My question is very relevant to the point that I’m trying to make. One which you seem to scared to discuss which is the only explanation as to why you are trying so hard to avoid giving a straight answer to it.

He can't answer it because he doesn't even know which nonprofits 2000 Mules is claiming were involved in their bullshit. They won't say. My guess is they won't say because they know if they do say, they'll quickly be hit with defamation suits they can't defend.

Forum List

Back