How Many Times Does This Have to Happen Before We Enact Sensible Laws? We Need Tranny Control Now

Hey - STOP with the deranged political bullshit.

STOP. I'LL ASK YOU NICELY. => PLEASE.

True transgender individuals (of which there are very few) have a deadly serious medical condition.

MEDICAL. Not political.

STOP dragging them into your deranged politics.

You are CAUSING THEM HARM by doing so.

Trans individuals need deep psychological counseling from an early age. NOT surgery.
They are not just a few....
Trans people account for nearly 75% of mass shootings and other attacks against Christians
They have to be outlawed.......no exceptions....that goes for that tranny Caitlyn too....they are all psychos waiting to kill

There is a current thread about declaring all trannies domestic terrorists. At least 2 posters want them in concentration camps, complete with gas chambers. One even volunteered to turn on the gas.

Pretending that one side is peaceful and the other wants to kill everyone is simply dishonest.
And after the election all of liberal media and several politicians were calling for reeducation camps for Trump supporters . Did you complain then?

And BTW even a large part of the LGBT groups want the far left gender identity loons ousted from their community.

Last edited:
Mostly Christian crying that they are persecuted. You know, like the War on Christmas.
You will imprison and even kill the Christians. And with the help of others who are not Progressives. People can say they are Christians. Does not mean they are in the way they treat others.

Hey HeyNorm, why did you like this post? You said that you think mentally ill
people should be allowed to purchase and possess a firearm.

Are you flip-flopping again?

Not at all. What part of I’d rather have th chaos from all having guns, then the chaos of only bad guys having guns do you not understand?

Not at all. What part of I’d rather have th chaos from all having guns, then the chaos of only bad guys having guns do you not understand?
I understood that fine. Did you? The post you liked from struth said:

“everyone has been consistent that mentally ill people shouldn’t be able to purchase or possess a firearm”

You (now) think everyone should be able to have a gun. He’s saying that mentally ill people shouldn’t be allowed to have a gun. Why are you liking his post when you‘re clearly not in agreement with him?

Struth, this guy clearly hasn’t been consistent in saying that mentally ill people shouldn’t be allowed to have firearms.

It's about school shootings and banning trannies because they committed a few. So, if we are going on that basis - shouldn't we ban whites?

In terms of sheer number - more white people have committed school shootings than any other group of people.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done - read it a couple more times. Eventually, you will. Good luck.:itsok:
You do realize I made the OP right? Now you're going to tell me what the thread is about?
Not once did I mention school shootings- it was about another severely mentally deranged victim of gender dysphoria again going on a rampage with the enabling of dim witted lefty minions like yourself.
Tranny control isn't banning trannies- it's keeping them from doing even more damage moron.
Literally nothing you say is based on the OP or reality so maybe you need a remedial course on reading comprehension?

How f**king delusional are you?
Rhetorical question- all lefty males are borderline crazy.

Mag-anus... you're just a giant :ahole-1:
GYF progpuss:fu:
Good luck :slap:

“everyone has been consistent that mentally ill people shouldn’t be able to purchase or possess a firearm”

You (now) think everyone should be able to have a gun. He’s saying that mentally ill people shouldn’t be allowed to have a gun. Why are you liking his post when you‘re clearly not in agreement with him?

Struth, this guy clearly hasn’t been consistent in saying that mentally ill people shouldn’t be allowed to have firearms.
I’m very consistent and you can tell that because I identify as such.

Must be true then.

You do realize I made the OP right? Now you're going to tell me what the thread is about?
Not once did I mention school shootings- it was about another severely mentally deranged victim of gender dysphoria again going on a rampage with the enabling of dim witted lefty minions like yourself.
Tranny control isn't banning trannies- it's keeping them from doing even more damage moron.
Literally nothing you say is based on the OP or reality so maybe you need a remedial course on reading comprehension?

How f**king delusional are you?
Rhetorical question- all lefty males are borderline crazy.

Mag-anus... you're just a giant :ahole-1:
GYF progpuss:fu:
Good luck :slap:
So, you only want to focus on mass-murders committed by transexuals? Ok, post a full list of every single mass shootings in this country committed by a transexual.

And in return, I will post a full list of mass shootings committed by non-transexuals. Let's see whose list is longer, shall we? Go.

There is a current thread about declaring all trannies domestic terrorists. At least 2 posters want them in concentration camps, complete with gas chambers. One even volunteered to turn on the gas.

Pretending that one side is peaceful and the other wants to kill everyone is simply dishonest.
There has never been a rightie that shot little children.

It's the leftards shooting the kids.

They are not just a few....
Trans people account for nearly 75% of mass shootings and other attacks against Christians
They have to be outlawed.......no exceptions....that goes for that tranny Caitlyn too....they are all psychos waiting to kill
Come on, we're ALL psychos waiting to kill. Even you. Everyone has a breaking point. (Don't make me prove it, lol) :p

What reality should look like ..

Guy wearing a dress walks into a gun store looking to buy a weapon...

No, just no

Struth isn't consistent either.....

It identifies as a she by the way....and she will let you touch her hair if you are nice to her

You're the loons screaming gun laws... I mentioned a good start and suddenly you're all pro 2A!

Dumbass
I think this is why gun control became a thing in this country....

Because everyone knew that certain people (darkies) shouldn't be able to own guns...because of how dangerous they are....we dropped the ball on that one.....

But yes, banning trannies from owning a gun...that is definitely a must...

Forum List

Back