How Many They Planning on Killing?

How many deaths will it take to get people to pay all their taxes? Taking their houses and possessions is not good enough? If you can't see where this is going you just cannot see.

This news will cause an uptick in gun purchases

always a good thing..

its actually a factual source, although slightly on the left because they have history of rating republicans more harshly.

Wonder what the Dudmuck will do when the IRS agents that he voted for to get Trump out of office for being "too fat and orange" and posting "mean tweets" comes to his door armed ready to kick down his door with warrants and audits because Uncle Joe needs more money to send to Ukraine, China and the EU?!! :auiqs.jpg:

The tyrannical government our founding fathers warned us about is currently in charge of all three houses.
Yeah, Biden's real tyrannical. Figuring out how to repair what trump fucked up. You guys miss Trump because of all the cool shit he did like separating children from their parent at the border. Many parents will never see their little ones again. This is what Trump is, you fools.
t

I don't cheat on taxes; but Trump does. That's why his boy is going to prison.

I bet you are a tax cheat. Shall we allow the armed goons from the IRS to decide? But if Trump cheats on his taxes, why hasn't he been arrested and charged? Incompetence?

And as far as going to prison, let me know when that happens. I won't hold my breath.

The nutters are getting their rocks off on another Fascist lie from Party Central.

Must be Thursday.

Wonder what the Dudmuck will do when the IRS agents that he voted for to get Trump out of office for being "too fat and orange" and posting "mean tweets" comes to his door armed ready to kick down his door with warrants and audits because Uncle Joe needs more money to send to Ukraine, China and the EU?!! :auiqs.jpg:

looks like you fell for it.

Yeah, Biden's real tyrannical. Figuring out how to repair what trump fucked up. You guys miss Trump because of all the cool shit he did like separating children from their parent at the border. Many parents will never see their little ones again. This is what Trump is, you fools.
t
You mean like Obama did, as he separated kids from their parents at the border.
As to the numerous horrendous things Trump did:
1. Pledged to move the U.S. Embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem, like previous presidents said they would, but didn't.
2. Established "the right to try" for terminally ill patients to be able to access experimental treatments on their illnesses.
3. Established "Operation Warp Speed," to reduce lengthy red tape to shorten the waiting time for new medicines to become available.
4. Established stronger border control.
5. Strengthened our military.
6. Worked at and succeeded in getting treaties between Israel and Arab nations. Arranged a treaty between Serbia and Kosovo.
7. Made NATO nations pay their fair share in defense spending.
8. Got US companies to return to the US by informing them that they would pay a heavy tax if they continued their work outside the US.
9. Created "Opportunity Zones" in the inner-city areas and thus reduced minority unemployment to its lowest in decades.
10. Created "Fair and Reciprocal" Trade.
11. Tax relief for the middle-class.
Just to name a few of the hideous things Trump did.

^ Why I'm not voting in November.

IF the Republicans do the right thing, including refusing to fund the Gestapo IRS, I'll vote again in 2024.
And you'll end up with all Democommie Senators, Reps, and town council members with that attitude and they will hurt you!

Suck it up and do your due diligence and research your candidates and vote!

Forum List

Back