How Many They Planning on Killing?

Now, imagine Republicans take the WH, the House and Senate soon.......

And they Leave the IRS army intact, or even bolster it.
Would it surprise you?
^ Why I'm not voting in November.

IF the Republicans do the right thing, including refusing to fund the Gestapo IRS, I'll vote again in 2024.

Now, imagine Republicans take the WH, the House and Senate soon.......

And they Leave the IRS army intact, or even bolster it.
Would it surprise you?
I don't know why it would.....Hell you have supposedly "free states" like Texas that will take your land at the drop of a hat to further their greedy ends.

Think I'm lying, just check out the high speed rail project from Dallas to Houston.

How many deaths will it take to get people to pay all their taxes? Taking their houses and possessions is not good enough? If you can't see where this is going you just cannot see.

Why did none of you care about the IRS buying guns, ammunition and military-style equipment while Trump was the president? Why do you only care now?

(you do not really need to answer, we all know the answer)

Yes it would.

I'd be disgusted!

I'd fight for whats right!

Fuck the IRS and their thugs.

Can you show us all your post about this under the last Admin when the IRS was buying guns, ammunition and military-style equipment

Why did none of you care about the IRS buying guns, ammunition and military-style equipment while Trump was the president? Why do you only care now?

(you do not really need to answer, we all know the answer)
Why did they raid Trump's house when the documents were available on request? Lots of questions and not many answers.

Of the "87,000" new hires...most are going to be secretaries, customer service reps and IT folks. And they will be hired over TEN years to replace the 50,000 that have been lost over the last couple years and expected retirements over that ten year span.

Fucking relax you paranoid morons

• The IRS purchases guns and ammunition for special agents in its criminal investigation division, a law enforcement branch established in 1919. The typical IRS auditors that Americans would encounter in a routine audit are unarmed.
  • The special agents who are armed investigate crimes ranging from money laundering to cybercrime. There were fewer agents in 2021 than there were in 2017.
  • The division’s spending on ammunition this year is on par with previous years and less than what was spent a decade ago, IRS data shows. Much of the ammunition is used at its training academy in Georgia, where agents complete firearms training and handgun qualifications.

Why did they raid Trump's house when the documents were available on request? Lots of questions and not many answers.
The IRS did not raid Trump's beach house and the documents were NOT made available despite a year and a half of "requests"

The IRS did not raid Trump's beach house and the documents were NOT made available despite a year and a half of "requests"
You are uninformed. Trump's attorneys had been cooperating with the government. Stop lying and admit you support fascists with no regard for the rule of law. You will feel better being honest, if you are capable of that.

You are uninformed. Trump's attorneys had been cooperating with the government. Stop lying and admit you support fascists with no regard for the rule of law. You will feel better being honest, if you are capable of that.
They were doing anything BUT cooperating.

They signed a letter stating that everything had been returned in June.

Obviously false and the opposite of cooperating

How many deaths will it take to get people to pay all their taxes? Taking their houses and possessions is not good enough? If you can't see where this is going you just cannot see.

God, this is such a bullshit story!

Forum List

Back