How many peoples can survive the Russian nuclear attack on Europe

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
I guess except leading politicians seating in their deep bunkers almost no one.
Otherwise how can they survive -20°F nuclear winter, hunger, lack of gas, electrical supply and almost anything for at least 70 years.
Support of Ukraine is equal extinction of Europe ( and the world as we know of course )

dellsberg0823raipt11.jpg

It's wishful thinking solidified by propaganda to suggest that Russia doesn't know its enemy.
If the fact ever sinks in, Americans will start to lose their stomach for their government's war with Russia.

NBCD and NBCW training courses taught us how to administer the suicide injection to our children and loved ones.
If it was about the Ukraine, would it be worth it?
No, decidedly not!

Otherwise how can they survive -20°F nuclear winter, hunger, lack of gas, electrical supply and almost anything for at least 70 years.
Support of Ukraine is equal extinction of Europe ( and the world as we know of course
Of course, Russia would cease to exist in that event, so let's hope that if Putin even considers such a move, there will be at least one person in Russia to have the good sense to put a bullet through his head.

Support of Ukraine is equal extinction of Europe ( and the world as we know of course )

dellsberg0823raipt11.jpg
There won't be a Russia after.

It's wishful thinking solidified by propaganda to suggest that Russia doesn't know its enemy.
As with most totalitarian governments, the enemy of Russia is it's leader.
We've seen it time after time, where the leader sends his people down the road to oblivion over delusions of grandeur.
Poland, Russia, Kuwait, Ukraine .....

dellsberg0823raipt11.jpg

LOL and how much of this "nuclear winter" will get blown right over Russia? (Clue: Most of it)

Forum List

Back