How Many People On Here Actually Like Biden?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Not how many people here think he's better than Trump. So, democrats,.. please read the question first before you answer. I'm really curious to see what the true approval ratings are for him. I think the media would be shocked.

Not how many people here think he's better than Trump. So, democrats,.. please read the question first before you answer. I'm really curious to see what the true approval ratings are for him. I think the media would be shocked.
From what Joe says, the roaches like him.

Meh. Just another politician.

Thank you for reading the question first because I doubt that very many liberals on here actually will be able to. Bonus question: I wonder how many people actually voted for him and if they're one of the people waving a fuck Biden flag.

He's the only person the leftist media won't cancel.
Sure they would, under the right circumstances.

Anyone is subject to getting thrown under the bus in the name of party power.

Nothing is more important that the party, as is no one or group of people more important.

Sure they would, under the right circumstances.

Anyone is subject to getting thrown under the bus in the name of party power.

Nothing is more important that the party, as is no one or group of people more important.
The bus will be rolling over Biden after the Midterms.

I'm sorry but I have a rather tough time believing that.
It's like Harvey Weinstein.

Everyone knew he was abusing women, like a woman accused Biden of raping her. In fact, they would joke about it openly at the Oscars

But then they would have lavish luncheons for him with Michelle Obama and Whoopie presiding.

So with the open secret, they would lavish praise upon Harvey.

Why?

Cuz he was a huge donor and supporter for the DNC.

So what went wrong? Why the change?

That is for you to figure out, but they threw him under the bus nonetheless

But they waited will he was old and got their money's worth out of him. before they did.

Everyone knew he was abusing women, like a woman accused Biden of raping her.

Everybody knows that Biden shouldn't be trusted around children though yet nothing is being done to prevent him from being around them. Why?

Forum List

Back