How many here support sharia law?

sharia law is strict. It means women must be totally submissive. It means that men can beat and rape the women. Women have zero rights under sharia law. Being gay is punishable by death, as is blasphemy.

There are some protests across the country by people against sharia law. Groups of counter-protesters are shouting, attacking and throwing urine on the protesters, claiming that they are Islamophobic for speaking out against sharia law.

How many here think it should be okay to allow a form of government that denies women, children and gays any rights?
Anyone can says anything, so, let's be more specific.

1- Define sharia.
It refers to the values, code of conduct, and religious commandments or sacred laws of Muslims which gives guidance for different areas of life. It's characterized by flexibility depending on the context and the people interpreting it. Muslims believe Christians and Jews had their own sharia/laws too.

Here is a brief explanation of it: Sharia in the U.S.

2- Does sharia oppress women?

Women In Islam : WomenInIslam.ws

sharia law is strict. It means women must be totally submissive. It means that men can beat and rape the women. Women have zero rights under sharia law. Being gay is punishable by death, as is blasphemy.

There are some protests across the country by people against sharia law. Groups of counter-protesters are shouting, attacking and throwing urine on the protesters, claiming that they are Islamophobic for speaking out against sharia law.

How many here think it should be okay to allow a form of government that denies women, children and gays any rights?

1- Define sharia.
It refers to the values, code of conduct, and religious commandments or sacred laws of Muslims which gives guidance for different areas of life. It's characterized by flexibility depending on the context and the people interpreting it. Muslims believe Christians and Jews had their own sharia/laws too.

my mother-in-law was born under shariah law-------as a DHIMMI------so she
was------a Woman in islam. Would you like an explanation of
Woman in Islam?? in fact, hubby was an infant-in-shariah but he was
rescued before the throat slitting fest

1- Define sharia.

Define sharia? A system that dispossesses and enslaves women and children.

:thanks:

1- Define sharia.

Define sharia? A system that dispossesses and enslaves women and children.

:thanks:

worse than that

Sharia Law has no place in the 21srt Century.

The Middle Ages is where it belongs.

Love how the sharia supporting protesters were shouting peace and acceptance while attacking and throwing urine on those they disagreed with. The violent riots have become the new way for leftists to exercise their freedom of speech. Somehow, they think they can't speak unless they forcefully silent others first.

Which makes them the fascists. They need to stop being called 'antifa' by everyone, especially the media. They are anything BUT antifascist.

I do believe some fundie Christians in the US might just be happy with it and well some believe in the above. I mean Jesus did say better to go without eyes and hands if they cause you to sin, but we seldom see any fundies with eyes or hands missing.

When we have a Christian preacher hanging a dummy of Obama in front of a Church and burning Qurans, and a Jewish lawyer defends him , who by the way is an orthodox Jew who is a white supremacist, misogynist and is anti women and blacks voting, I really can't say much about any religion. Then we have Betsy Devos wanting to expand the Kingdom of God in the US. We still allow sucking circumcision for Orthodox Jews, so

what can we say. Many Christians in the US are looking for the third temple in Israel , so Jesus can make his grand return.

I do believe some fundie Christians in the US might just be happy with it and well some believe in the above. I mean Jesus did say better to go without eyes and hands if they cause you to sin, but we seldom see any fundies with eyes or hands missing.

When we have a Christian preacher hanging a dummy of Obama in front of a Church and burning Qurans, and a Jewish lawyer defends him , who by the way is an orthodox Jew who is a white supremacist, misogynist and is anti women and blacks voting, I really can't say much about any religion. Then we have Betsy Devos wanting to expand the Kingdom of God in the US. We still allow sucking circumcision for Orthodox Jews, so

what can we say. Many Christians in the US are looking for the third temple in Israel , so Jesus can make his grand return.

But those instances you mention are not part of the culture among Christians. Those things are rare and not supported by the majority. On the other side, things like FGM, denying women's rights and advocating for the abuse of women and children are a huge part of the culture in Muslim countries. Over 200 million women, at the least, have been victims of FMG. Time to stop claiming it's just a practice in a few places. It's made it's way to other countries, including the US, as Muslim immigration increases.

No denying that some very barbaric practices are common among those who worship allah.

The liberal media gets more upset if a Muslim women supposedly gets harassed for wearing a hijab than they do about people being murdered in cold blood while the killers scream allah's name. While we have all this going on, the media is selective about who they paint as victims and perpetrators

But those instances you mention are not part of the culture among Christians. Those things are rare and not supported by the majority. On the other side, things like FGM, denying women's rights and advocating for the abuse of women and children are a huge part of the culture in Muslim countries. Over 200 million women, at the least, have been victims of FMG. Time to stop claiming it's just a practice in a few places. It's made it's way to other countries, including the US, as Muslim immigration increases.

No denying that some very barbaric practices are common among those who worship allah.

The liberal media gets more upset if a Muslim women supposedly gets harassed for wearing a hijab than they do about people being murdered in cold blood while the killers scream allah's name. While we have all this going on, the media is selective about who they paint as victims and perpetrators

Let me ask you who attacked Iraq. I think they were mainly Christians. How about Syria. Don't even try and tell me how great Christians can be.

Why do you have Freedom of Religion on your avatar, oh that is only for Christians.

Let me ask you who attacked Iraq. I think they were mainly Christians. How about Syria. Don't even try and tell me how great Christians can be.

Why do you have Freedom of Religion on your avatar, oh that is only for Christians.

Mostly Christian USA attacked fascist Japan and Nazi Germany and fascist
Baathist controlled Iraq and is now engaged in fascist Baathist Syria. Most
significant enemies of the USA today are Iran and Russia. Syria is allied with
both Iran and Russia. Try to cope, penny dear-------you and yours survived the
USA victory in 1945

USA victory in 1945

Thanks to Bibi , the good little Christians had not problem bombing Iraq and now Syria and now Bibi is after Iran. Never going to happen. Fight your own wars, you jews are not helpless.

USA victory in 1945

Thanks to Bibi , the good little Christians had not problem bombing Iraq and now Syria and now Bibi is after Iran. Never going to happen. Fight your own wars, you jews are not helpless.

LOL bibi is "after iran"??? was it "bibi after Germany, Japan, and Italy too"?

good little Christians did all that for Bibi?. You can agree-----I know your
literature well. Did Tojo know? Did Charlie Chaplin know?

Forum List

Back