How many here have had or think they have had covid19?

Have you had the virus?

• Yes, tested.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No, tested

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes, I think so but no test.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
If so, please tell us why. Were you tested? Tell us what it was like for you.

I think I may have had it. Back in early March I woke up with fevers chills, and headache. I was so cold I actually thought the furnace had failed. Went to the thermostat and it's integral thermometer said it was 70° in the house. I thought "aha! I have a fever!", Then i realized I had muscle/joint pain and a dry cough. I popped a couple of ibuprofen and went back to bed, expecting to feel bad for a week. But I woke up feels it better. No fever, no aches, but the cough persisted for a week or more.

Tell us your experience.

I think I may have had it. Back in early March I woke up with fevers chills, and headache. I was so cold I actually thought the furnace had failed. Went to the thermostat and it's integral thermometer said it was 70° in the house. I thought "aha! I have a fever!", Then i realized I had muscle/joint pain and a dry cough. I popped a couple of ibuprofen and went back to bed, expecting to feel bad for a week. But I woke up feels it better. No fever, no aches, but the cough persisted for a week or more.

Tell us your experience.
Yesterday morning I ran a fever and had chills for about 4-5 hours. I've been OK since, so it's very doubtful it was the virus. Most likely it was a touch of the flu or something related to diabetes. I've felt fine all day today, with no fever or chills. Whatever it WAS seems to have passed through me.

No test, no worries. I adhere to the social distancing and sanitary protocols but testing is a waste of time at this point. People just have to live safely and go on with their lives. This Democrat lockdown is just bullshit designed to tank our economy.

Tell us your experience.

I had a bit of a fever back in February, and I actually consulted a doctor that month over an unrelated matter. I was asked if I had been to China during the previous month, I told the nurse about going to PF Chang's but she wasn't terribly impressed.

They didn't give me a test.

Tell us your experience.
:laugh:

Tell us your experience.
:laugh:
What's that Girl? Timmy fell down that damn well again?

One of my FB friends brought her teenage daughter to the ER and they gave her the coronavirus test. The test was described as "heinous". I don't think many will volunteer to get it unless they were sick.

Tell us your experience.

My Brother and my cousin seem like they may have had it.....back in December...

Forum List

Back