How many had heard of Sarah Palin before.

How many had heard of Sarah Palin before her consideration on the VP ticket?

• Yes I had heard of her

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No I had not heard of her

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bullshit meter pegged on that one, doggie....

there's probably a handful who would vote FOR her...

(this doesn't include the ones who'd vote for anybody against 0bama)

I can think of at least 5 regular posters who you post alongside with. Trust me, you may not want to come to terms with the fact that more than a few posters on here would vote for Mrs. Palin. :lol:

5 posters! ZOMG! a whole 5????

I bet I can name >5 who wouldn't that I post alongside of....

BTW, 5 is a handful....:lol:

Last edited:
Well if the choice was between Obama, Palin...I think I would pick the chick well maybe not, I probably would just vote the 3rd party ticket if he/she was a strict constitutionalists.

Good luck finding one. Anyone who runs for the Presidency is not a strict constitutionalist.

Well if the choice was between Obama, Palin...I think I would pick the chick well maybe not, I probably would just vote the 3rd party ticket if he/she was a strict constitutionalists.

Good luck finding one. Anyone who runs for the Presidency is not a strict constitutionalist.
I'm sure there will be one that abides by the Constitution more so then Palin or Obama.

5 posters! ZOMG! a whole 5????

I bet I can name >5 who wouldn't that I post alongside of....

I was making a general statement. I don't know the exact number. And I'm willing to bet some republicans or "conservatives" on here would deny it as well. I know I would if I were in their shoes.

I'm sure there will be one that abides by the Constitution more so then Palin or Obama.

Neither have broken the Constitution.

Let's face it, you take a politician with any real agenda running for the Presidency, and you can probably find least one or two things that goes against the Constitution in some way shape or form.

Who's saying she should be left alone?

Most of the comments I see from the right here are laughing at the left's obsession with her.... Most of the right here wouldn't vote for her, so the laughing is warranted...

A bunch of your compadres. Scroll back if you don't believe me.

I did and only confirmed my thoughts...

Most of the posters comments on this board reflect what I said and don't fit the "leave Sarah alone" mold... The only ones i see saying that refer to her family and even you agree with that....

This is the one I was referring to on this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...eard-of-sarah-palin-before-3.html#post2199504

And then on this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/113006-sarah-palin-run-for-prez.html

A bunch of your compadres. Scroll back if you don't believe me.

I did and only confirmed my thoughts...

Most of the posters comments on this board reflect what I said and don't fit the "leave Sarah alone" mold... The only ones i see saying that refer to her family and even you agree with that....

This is the one I was referring to on this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...eard-of-sarah-palin-before-3.html#post2199504

And then on this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/113006-sarah-palin-run-for-prez.html

You must have missed the word "most" in my post... You're bound to find a couple here and there, but....

The vast majority of the right here aren't of the "leave her alone" types.... Most of us just laugh at the obsession of some of the leftists...

I wish I hadn't heard of her at all. She didn't help McCain against the liberal machine and since then, we've had to endure constant badgering of this poor woman by all the people who seem to thrive on hatred of her. Not sure what she ever did to anyone to deserve such disdain, but apparently it was bad enough to cause daily and increasing negativity.

Yeah, she's don't nothing to warrant the "constant badgering" except continue to trot in front of the camera.

Once again, this bizarre conception that conservatives have that Palin is this private person who should be left alone is baffling. The last thing she wants is to be left alone.

I never said she should be left alone...I just wonder what she did to draw all the hate. I think that if the liberal media and NY/Hollywood late night shows had blown her off, she would have gone away the way it seems you want her to. But they keep dragging her back into the spotlight and so she feeds the beast and comes back over and over to prove that they won't get the best of her. She never should have stepped down as Governor of AL and she probably regrets that now. Maybe not...she's making huge bank with her new gig.

Personally I wish she could be left alone so that we wouldn't have to hear from her or all the haters anymore....it's old and tired and honestly not helping anybody on either side.

she's rich and famous soley because of the negative attention paid to her by the lunatics on the left. You have no one but yourselves to blame,, so cry us a fucking river whydoncha?

That doesn't even make sense, Willow. You're losing it, sweetie.

she's rich and famous soley because of the negative attention paid to her by the lunatics on the left. You have no one but yourselves to blame,, so cry us a fucking river whydoncha?

But it DOES make sense...she has cashed in big time because of the Letterman scandal, SNL skits and more. Everytime she said ANYTHING, she was a headline somewhere and her popularity grew and grew. I really believe that she would have gone away a long time ago, if the liberal media had let her go. But they kept on bashing away and she kept on bashing back...all the time building her notariety and cementing herself as a cultural icon. From that point, she's pretty knoweldgable about self promotion at the major networks expense.

Yes I had heard of Sarah before McCain picked her. She was more Conservative / Libertarian in her views like Ron Paul & Bob Barr. McCain was more like a Democrat than a Libertarian so Carol Rove had McCain pick Sarah Palin to prevent Libertarian Bob Barr from cutting into McCain’s vote totals. Early on the Republicans had wooed Ron Paul into the Republicans Big Tent to prevent him from also pulling many of their voters into away from McCain & voting Libertarian if Ron Paul was on the ticket.

The wipe-out in the 2006 election left Republicans in a state of rejection, so they looked to the one shining victory in which a Republican star was born. The triumph came in Alaska where Sarah Palin, a politician of eye-popping integrity, was elected governor. Sarah Palin was the most popular governor in America, with an approval rating of 93%, and probably the most popular public official in any state. Why Republicans chose someone like John McCain as a candidate I will never know.

Last edited:
Yes I had heard of Sarah before McCain picked her. She was more Conservative / Libertarian in her views like Ron Paul & Bob Barr. McCain was more like a Democrat than a Libertarian so Carol Rove had McCain pick Sarah Palin to prevent Libertarian Bob Barr from cutting into McCain’s vote totals. Early on the Republicans had wooed Ron Paul into the Republicans Big Tent to prevent him from also pulling many of their voters into away from McCain & voting Libertarian if Ron Paul was on the ticket.

The wipe-out in the 2006 election left Republicans in a state of rejection, so they looked to the one shining victory in which a Republican star was born. The triumph came in Alaska where Sarah Palin, a politician of eye-popping integrity, was elected governor. Sarah Palin was the most popular governor in America, with an approval rating of 93%, and probably the most popular public official in any state. Why Republicans chose someone like John McCain as a candidate I will never know.
Yet Palin is constantly excusing John McCain, I won't vote for her.

Yet Palin is constantly excusing John McCain, I won't vote for her.

Politics is strange indeed. IMHO Ron Paul is the smartest & has called future events with the most accuracy. I would choose Paul first & then Romney over Palin, but I would choose Palin over Huckabee & McCain would be dead last. In any case I would vote Palin over Obama any day any time.

Last edited:

But it DOES make sense...she has cashed in big time because of the Letterman scandal, SNL skits and more. Everytime she said ANYTHING, she was a headline somewhere and her popularity grew and grew. I really believe that she would have gone away a long time ago, if the liberal media had let her go. But they kept on bashing away and she kept on bashing back...all the time building her notariety and cementing herself as a cultural icon. From that point, she's pretty knoweldgable about self promotion at the major networks expense.

I understand you. But I really had no idea what Willow was talking about. So is that the reason that she left her job as governor?? To make money and be famous?? If so, I cannot understand her parading her kids all over the place and then complaining that the press was writing about them. Is that just a game she's running??

If she had really wanted a career in politics, she would never have quit her job. To tell you the truth, I really don't know what her goals are and I wonder if she even knows.

Thanks so much for your post. It was nice to exhange posts with someone with opinions different from mine and there is no animosity.

If I misinterpreted what you said, please let me know.

From my perspective, the left has made Palin the phenomnon she is today. The more the left hammered and smeared her, the more play time she got on the MSM. The mystic took on a life of it's own with her. She isn't the smartest, she's not the most conservative, but she has been in the news about as much as barry has.

Same with Limbaugh, and the same with Beck.....the more the left tried to smear them, the more their ratings have gone up.
You people who feel a need to whine, cry, and fear these three....well you have only yourselves to blame.

so its us who is paying her fee's. We are the one paying 10k for a pic of her and bachmann together?

We are the ones in her audience when she speaks but doesn't actually say anything?

Ok. :cuckoo:

Bullshit meter pegged on that one, doggie....

there's probably a handful who would vote FOR her...

(this doesn't include the ones who'd vote for anybody against 0bama)

I can think of at least 5 regular posters who you post alongside with. Trust me, you may not want to come to terms with the fact that more than a few posters on here would vote for Mrs. Palin. :lol:

I know I would! In the Republican primary, anyway....

I wish I hadn't heard of her at all. She didn't help McCain against the liberal machine and since then, we've had to endure constant badgering of this poor woman by all the people who seem to thrive on hatred of her. Not sure what she ever did to anyone to deserve such disdain, but apparently it was bad enough to cause daily and increasing negativity.

Yeah she is suffering so bad poor thing only getting a million an episode for her new show.

LMAO, she has it better than ever before. Poor thing is as tickled as a tornado in a trailer park.

Last edited:
I never heard of her until I saw that pic of her by the pool aiming a shotgun. The goof. :lol:

Forum List

Back