How many had heard of Sarah Palin before.

How many had heard of Sarah Palin before her consideration on the VP ticket?

• Yes I had heard of her

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No I had not heard of her

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From my perspective, the left has made Palin the phenomnon she is today. The more the left hammered and smeared her, the more play time she got on the MSM. The mystic took on a life of it's own with her. She isn't the smartest, she's not the most conservative, but she has been in the news about as much as barry has.

Same with Limbaugh, and the same with Beck.....the more the left tried to smear them, the more their ratings have gone up.
You people who feel a need to whine, cry, and fear these three....well you have only yourselves to blame.

puurrrrrsactly! :eusa_angel:

I wish I hadn't heard of her at all. She didn't help McCain against the liberal machine and since then, we've had to endure constant badgering of this poor woman by all the people who seem to thrive on hatred of her. Not sure what she ever did to anyone to deserve such disdain, but apparently it was bad enough to cause daily and increasing negativity.

I wish I hadn't heard of her at all. She didn't help McCain against the liberal machine and since then, we've had to endure constant badgering of this poor woman by all the people who seem to thrive on hatred of her. Not sure what she ever did to anyone to deserve such disdain, but apparently it was bad enough to cause daily and increasing negativity.

Yeah, she's don't nothing to warrant the "constant badgering" except continue to trot in front of the camera.

Once again, this bizarre conception that conservatives have that Palin is this private person who should be left alone is baffling. The last thing she wants is to be left alone.

Yeah, she's don't nothing to warrant the "constant badgering" except continue to trot in front of the camera.

Once again, this bizarre conception that conservatives have that Palin is this private person who should be left alone is baffling. The last thing she wants is to be left alone.

Yes, it a bit amazing that they don't realize that nobody pushed Sarah into that campaign, and she wasn't minding her own business when she signed that book deal. She wasn't keeping to herself when she was stumping against Obama and healthcare or posting about death panels on facebook. It wasn't the left who was holding Sarah's hand when she inked a deal with FOXNews, etc.

In other words:

She brings this shit upon herself and she loves it.

Who's saying she should be left alone?

Most of the comments I see from the right here are laughing at the left's obsession with her.... Most of the right here wouldn't vote for her, so the laughing is warranted...

I think the hateful attacks on her family is over the line. To say she brought that on her family just because she was holding her baby is ludicrous. Attack her on political issues is fine.

Yes, it a bit amazing that they don't realize that nobody pushed Sarah into that campaign, and she wasn't minding her own business when she signed that book deal. She wasn't keeping to herself when she was stumping against Obama and healthcare or posting about death panels on facebook. It wasn't the left who was holding Sarah's hand when she inked a deal with FOXNews, etc.

In other words:

Yeah, poor Sarah. It's like she keeps going on national television, speaking tours, and is running a facebook page and the liberal media just won't leave her alone!

You know, if there was a smidgen of honesty here, if Palin had retired to her living room and was staying out of the limelight, I'd be in complete agreement.

But, seriously, give me a break.

In other words:

She loves the attention almost as much as Dante loves it...

'cept Palin is making $$$ with it... I don't blame her either... I'd milk it for all it's worth too...

As my generation knows all too well, if you post something on facebook, be prepared to get a response to it if it's something that provokes a reaction. :lol:

I think the hateful attacks on her family is over the line. To say she brought that on her family just because she was holding her baby is ludicrous. Attack her on political issues is fine.

Yeah, her family shouldn't be brought into it. I agree. Those incidents were few and far between, though. The brunt of the criticism has been directed at Palin, and rightfully so.

If she didn't insist on being a public personna, I might buy this whole "leave Sarah alone!" bit.

Most of the comments I see from the right here are laughing at the left's obsession with her.... Most of the right here wouldn't vote for her, so the laughing is warranted...
Nope not me, she is too McCainish for me.

A bunch of your compadres. Scroll back if you don't believe me.

Bullshit meter pegged on that one, doggie....

there's probably a handful who would vote FOR her...

(this doesn't include the ones who'd vote for anybody against 0bama)

I can think of at least 5 regular posters who you post alongside with. Trust me, you may not want to come to terms with the fact that more than a few posters on here would vote for Mrs. Palin. :lol:

A bunch of your compadres. Scroll back if you don't believe me.

I did and only confirmed my thoughts...

Most of the posters comments on this board reflect what I said and don't fit the "leave Sarah alone" mold... The only ones i see saying that refer to her family and even you agree with that....

Bullshit meter pegged on that one, doggie....

there's probably a handful who would vote FOR her...

(this doesn't include the ones who'd vote for anybody against 0bama)

I can think of at least 5 regular posters who you post alongside with. Trust me, you may not want to come to terms with the fact that more than a few posters on here would vote for Mrs. Palin. :lol:
Well if the choice was between Obama, Palin...I think I would pick the chick well maybe not, I probably would just vote the 3rd party ticket if he/she was a strict constitutionalists.

Forum List

Back