How many had heard of Sarah Palin before.

How many had heard of Sarah Palin before her consideration on the VP ticket?

• Yes I had heard of her

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No I had not heard of her

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I told you guys months ago you were making her rich and famous and that she would do a lot of damage to you in the wings,, but did you listen to grandma?? nooooooooooooooo! you did not. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
They still are not listening because they haven't been retrained yet on how to deal with it so they just do the same old shit.

I told you guys months ago you were making her rich and famous and that she would do a lot of damage to you in the wings,, but did you listen to grandma?? nooooooooooooooo! you did not. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you forget the pink one, today???

truth hurts donut?? and ps.. I'm glad asshole lost..

That's what you need!

A nice roll in the sack with Tiger!

Maybe he can fuck the hate and anger out of you ....

DID ANYBODY NOTICE ARTY FARTY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK WHO "ASSHOLE" WAS??? :eusa_angel:

crazy.jpg

From my perspective, the left has made Palin the phenomnon she is today. The more the left hammered and smeared her, the more play time she got on the MSM. The mystic took on a life of it's own with her. She isn't the smartest, she's not the most conservative, but she has been in the news about as much as barry has.

Same with Limbaugh, and the same with Beck.....the more the left tried to smear them, the more their ratings have gone up.
You people who feel a need to whine, cry, and fear these three....well you have only yourselves to blame.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back