CDZ How many Americans have been exposed to Covid-19?

So who was responsible for the videos showing the hospital's as if they were in a grave struggle against the virus while trying frantically to save those poor souls ??? Was I watching the leftist media attempting to make the thing way worse than it actually was ??? Was it all being hyped up for political purposes, otherwise a Hollywood script playing out before our very eyes ??? Why doesn't Trump have the answers for us, otherwise if this thing has been a huge political hoax played on us along with the world to date ??

The MSM is responsible for fake/misleading videos, as they always do. For example, they often show machine guns firing when they talk about semi-automatic rifles. They also use dated footage to portray current events, such as Trump's "cages" for immigrant children which were filmed during Obama's presidency.

President Trump is dealing with the Covid hoax as well as he can, just as he has done with the Russia, Ukraine, Obstruction and Impeachment hoaxes. The only thing he can do is wait them out until the truth becomes self-evident. Otherwise, he will be falsely portrayed as a mass murderer by the MSM propaganda machine. After the election he can tell Fauci and all the rest of them to go to hell, and try to rebuild our economy.
Sounds reasonable to me.

When was the last time a flu killed 160,000 people in 6 months?
1957, 1968

1968 flu killed 1 million to 4 million in its year and half and there were far far less people then to kill.

Try again.
Why would I try again? I just told you.....1968 flu killed 1 to 4 million people in less than 2 years-------which for you who can't add and subtract means far more than 160,000 people died from this flu strain in less than 6 months.

I believe the 1957 flu strain racked up the kill numbers also higher than 160,000 in less than 6 months.

Neither of these two strains killed as many as the 1918 strain though-----which killed millions in less than 6 month increments.

I am sorry that facts present you with so much problems............maybe you should learn to research-----simply put in 1968 flu death toll, or the 1957 flu death toll or the 1918 flue death toll-------------------flus killing lots of people occurs about 3 or 4 times a century.

1957, 1968

1968 flu killed 1 million to 4 million in its year and half and there were far far less people then to kill.

Try again.
Why would I try again? I just told you.....1968 flu killed 1 to 4 million people in less than 2 years-------which for you who can't add and subtract means far more than 160,000 people died from this flu strain in less than 6 months.

I believe the 1957 flu strain racked up the kill numbers also higher than 160,000 in less than 6 months.

Neither of these two strains killed as many as the 1918 strain though-----which killed millions in less than 6 month increments.

I am sorry that facts present you with so much problems............maybe you should learn to research-----simply put in 1968 flu death toll, or the 1957 flu death toll or the 1918 flue death toll-------------------flus killing lots of people occurs about 3 or 4 times a century.

Oh and it should be noted that these flu strains unlike the Chinese virus now--targeted children in heavy numbers----------------since the beginning of this thing, I have taken solice in atleast so far that the kids overall are being spared for the most part. The other flu strains were emotionally more devastating.

1957, 1968

Try again.

It doesn't present me with a problem. The stats you're quoting are for the entire world. Not the United States. The US Death Toll from the 1968 flu was between 34,000 and 100,000 fro the 2 years. Much less than the 6 month body count Trump has run up.

You should study history a bit more before climbing in the ring.

Fact we have a virus here in the United States that is killing lots of people. Their is no clear Single medical voice on the virus, for some crazy reason it has become political, just my Personal opinion I will keep trying to not give or get it. and will follow the medical advise that has not changed, & try not to get caught up in the political non medical aspects.

Forum List

Back