How man Democratic Wisconsin state legistators are facing recall elections today?

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
How man Democratic Wisconsin state legistators are facing recall elections today?

Is it 6?

Wisconsin votes in largest group of recall elections | Reuters

Nope. Its zero.
Six state Senate Republicans face recall elections on Tuesday in what has become a referendum on Republican Governor Scott Walker's conservative policies. Two Senate Democrats face challengers on August 16 and one retained his seat in July.

It's funny in a sad and pathetic way.

Dems flee the state like little bitches taking thier ball and going home b/c the other kids don't want to change the rules so it can win.

but you punks jump up and down over people that made the tough choices in order to save the state.

fuck, liberals are some pathetic whiney little bitches.

I hope each GOPer loses, just so your state can go under. I really do.

Dems flee the state like little bitches taking thier ball and going home b/c the other kids don't want to change the rules so it can win.

but you punks jump up and down over people that made the tough choices in order to save the state.

Wait ... who's the whiny little bitch?

Yup. Me to.

I hope the Reps lose and they reelect the Dems.

The Union can declare victory and the status quo will be up and running in WI.

If the taxpayers reelect the Dems than they obviously don't mind. After all Bargaining Rights for the Unionis, which aren't a right at all, are so important.

Let us hope there are some thinking folks in WI. If not. Oh well.

Are you lacking the basic skill of understanding what you are reading?

LIBERALS are the whinniest little spoiled bitches this country has ever been cursed with.

If the original American liberals could see you today, they would weep to know what useless dogs you have become.

Is that clear enough?

If not, go upstairs and ask your mommy to explain it to you.

Are you lacking the basic skill of understanding what you are reading?

LIBERALS are the whinniest little spoiled bitches this country has ever been cursed with.

If the original American liberals could see you today, they would weep to know what useless dogs you have become.

Is that clear enough?

If not, go upstairs and ask your mommy to explain it to you.

OK. Well since you're clearly not a liberal, you must be whining like a little bitch for some other reason. What is it?

Yup. Me to.

If the taxpayers reelect the Dems than they obviously don't mind. After all Bargaining Rights for the Unionis, which aren't a right at all, are so important.

Translation: I don't actually want what's best for the country or the states, I just want my party to look the best.

Yup. Me to.

Translation: I don't actually want what's best for the country or the states, I just want my party to look the best.

Damn

see

Go get your mommy. You are far to much of an idiot to be on the internet unmonitored.

your state was about to go under, the gop came in and stopped it from occuring, and in thanks for doing that, you idiots want them removed.

But we want party over country?

Yup. Me to.

Damn

see

Go get your mommy. You are far to much of an idiot to be on the internet unmonitored.

your state was about to go under, the gop came in and stopped it from occuring, and in thanks for doing that, you idiots want them removed.

I live in Louisiana shit for brains, Wisconsin isn't "my state".

(Reuters) - "Residents in six Wisconsin state Senate districts are voting on Tuesday in the nation's largest ever group of recall elections, which could provide an indication of trends for the 2012 U.S. presidential race.

"Six state Senate Republicans face recall elections on Tuesday in what has become a referendum on Republican Governor Scott Walker's conservative policies. Two Senate Democrats face challengers on August 16 and one retained his seat in July."

"In the Milwaukee suburbs Tuesday, where Republican Senator Alberta Darling is trying to hold her seat against Democratic Representative Sandy Pasch, turnout was steady in the first hour after voting opened, a poll worker in Shorewood said."

"Spending on the nine elections had reached $33 million, most of it from outside special interest groups."

Full article here: Wisconsin votes in largest group of recall elections | Reuters

The answer is six republicans are up for a vote. the Democrats need to win four of the recalls to gain control of the Senate.

There has been one attempted real of a Democrat. He held his seat.

From the LA times.

Six Republican state senators risk losing their seats in the recall effort, which was spurred by controversial budget reforms undertaken by the state's new GOP governor, Scott Walker. Over the objections of Democrats and their allies in labor, new Republican majorities in the Legislature teamed up with Walker to eliminate most collective bargaining rights for public employees.

If Democrats can win four of the six races on the ballot today, they'll retake control of the state Senate and give a boost to a national party sorely in need of one.

"In size and scope and consequence, the recall movement will represent a historic correction to Republican overreach," Democratic Party of Wisconsin Chairman Mike Tate said in a memo to reporters Monday.

A new poll indicates that they may be within striking distance of doing so. Democratic pollster Public Policy Polling found one Democratic challenger with a double-digit lead over the GOP incumbent; two other challengers were behind but within the poll's margin of error. The survey was commissioned by liberal blog Daily Kos.

However, the races are difficult to handicap, according to an analysis by Craig Gilbert of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Democrats, he wrote Monday, have the advantage of organizational strength from labor and Walker's weak polling numbers. But the districts are Republican-leaning, despite the fact that President Obama narrowly carried all but one of them in 2008.

"In order to overcome that disadvantage, they have to win the turnout battle, carry independents or both," Gilbert wrote.
What is unusual is the amount of money being spent in this effort. If the unions spent this kind of money and effort actually representing their workers this whole fiasco could have been avoided.

Yup. Me to.

Translation: Not my party dude.

If the taxpayers in WI want the Dems/Unions back in controll then thats up to them. If they want their taxes raised to cover the perks and beni's for the Union public sector workers then thats up to them as well.

Not a good bargain in my book but then I don't live in WI.

Damn

see

I live in Louisiana shit for brains, Wisconsin isn't "my state".

So you are crying like a bitch b/c why?

never mind, I know why

Party before state.

Republicans have wanted the President to FAIL even before he was sworn in. Now THAT'S sad.

The answer is six republicans are up for a vote. the Democrats need to win four of the recalls to gain control of the Senate.

There has been one attempted real of a Democrat. He held his seat.

From the LA times.

Six Republican state senators risk losing their seats in the recall effort, which was spurred by controversial budget reforms undertaken by the state's new GOP governor, Scott Walker. Over the objections of Democrats and their allies in labor, new Republican majorities in the Legislature teamed up with Walker to eliminate most collective bargaining rights for public employees.

If Democrats can win four of the six races on the ballot today, they'll retake control of the state Senate and give a boost to a national party sorely in need of one.

"In size and scope and consequence, the recall movement will represent a historic correction to Republican overreach," Democratic Party of Wisconsin Chairman Mike Tate said in a memo to reporters Monday.

A new poll indicates that they may be within striking distance of doing so. Democratic pollster Public Policy Polling found one Democratic challenger with a double-digit lead over the GOP incumbent; two other challengers were behind but within the poll's margin of error. The survey was commissioned by liberal blog Daily Kos.

However, the races are difficult to handicap, according to an analysis by Craig Gilbert of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Democrats, he wrote Monday, have the advantage of organizational strength from labor and Walker's weak polling numbers. But the districts are Republican-leaning, despite the fact that President Obama narrowly carried all but one of them in 2008.

"In order to overcome that disadvantage, they have to win the turnout battle, carry independents or both," Gilbert wrote.
What is unusual is the amount of money being spent in this effort. If the unions spent this kind of money and effort actually representing their workers this whole fiasco could have been avoided.

It's not unusual.

The Dems need to stop Wis from being a shining example of conservative success.

They have to pull out all of the stops.

When they can isolate one state at a time they can knock them off and bring insanity back to government in those states.

Forum List

Back