Democrat's are the NEW KING GEORGE

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
They will be voted out of power in NOVEMBER but there is no question that the LEFT has adopted the imperialist politic that hasn't been seen on this continent since it was part of the British Empire.
In effect they are seeking to Imperialize all branches of government so that they no longer operate on Justice and fairness but instead purely on politics and preferential ethics. We can see this going on even now with the Jan 6 BS that is so misplaced and misapplied that it flies in the face of all fair minded people who are now wondering how the same congress allowed BLM and ANTIFA to terrorize the entire nation for months with almost no response to it. The answer of course is obvious.

So the lesson has been learned long ago.....you respond to Tyranny with rebellion. Jan 6 is illegal in King George's court but in the up and coming Court of American Justice it will be remembered as the beginning of the New Rebellion that eventually took back a Nation from it's intrusive foreigner interests masquerading as American Politicians.

It's true that we have seen such things before....during Bush's 8 years the left was particularly violent and classless but with a certain amount of restraint. Since that time the left keeps moving closer and closer to full militant violence with the only problem being that the conservatives of this nation are well armed and in a full on comparison own firearms at a rate of approximately eight to one compared with liberals. LOL..... This is why the King George class is so hot to get rid of any ability to own guns or get ammo. They know they cannot prevail in an open war.

The other major hilarity here is that even as the democrats don their white wigs and sit in the mock court of stupidity...they are fixing their own images into the irrevocable and ever remembered mold of Tyranny and codifying their very own betrayal of this nation by their participation in what will eventually become the starting point for another Revolutionary War. You can see it coming.

I give you Phil Collins as an encore.

Last edited:
They will be voted out of power in NOVEMBER but there is no question that the LEFT has adopted the imperialist politic that hasn't been seen on this continent since it was part of the British Empire.
In effect they are seeking to Imperialize all branches of government so that they no longer operate on Justice and fairness but instead purely on politics and preferential ethics. We can see this going on even now
How long have you been working on that gibberish? Maybe you didn't notice Trump was voted out of power and then tried to install himself as prez. Maybe you haven't noticed Repub state legislatures have passed a myriad of voter suppression laws designed to ensure they stay in power. Maybe you haven't noticed Repubs are engaging in naked power grabs like this..........

How long have you been working on that gibberish? Maybe you didn't notice Trump was voted out of power and then tried to install himself as prez. Maybe you haven't noticed Repub state legislatures have passed a myriad of voter suppression laws designed to ensure they stay in power. Maybe you haven't noticed Repubs are engaging in naked power grabs like this..........

Yawwwwwwwwwwwn......
No he wasn't voted out of power but that's quite aside from the real point.
Voter suppression????...Poor baby....you mean they made it impossible to steal again?
Don't bore me. In the mean time better try to save the leakage of Hispanics who are going RED at a record pace these days.

JO

In effect they are seeking to Imperialize all branches of government so that they no longer operate on Justice and fairness but instead purely on politics and preferential ethics. We can see this going on even now
with the Jan 6 BS that is so misplaced and misapplied that it flies in the face of all fair minded people who are now wondering how the same congress allowed BLM and ANTIFA to terrorize the entire nation for months with almost no response to it. The answer of course is obvious.

So the lesson has been learned long ago.....you respond to Tyranny with rebellion. Jan 6 is illegal in King George's court but in the up and coming Court of American Justice it will be remembered as the beginning of the New Rebellion that eventually took back a Nation from it's intrusive foreigner interests masquerading as American Politicians.

It's true that we have seen such things before....during Bush's 8 years the left was particularly violent and classless but with a certain amount of restraint. Since that time the left keeps moving closer and closer to full militant violence with the only problem being that the conservatives of this nation are well armed and in a full on comparison own firearms at a rate of approximately eight to one compared with liberals. LOL..... This is why the King George class is so hot to get rid of any ability to own guns or get ammo. They know they cannot prevail in an open war.

The other major hilarity here is that even as the democrats don their white wigs and sit in the mock court of stupidity...they are fixing their own images into the irrevocable and ever remembered mold of Tyranny and codifying their very own betrayal of this nation by their participation in what will eventually become the starting point for another Revolutionary War. You can see it coming.

Not having been a popular music fan in quite a few years, I never really paid much heed to this song until I heard this version, ironically on Nov. 2, 2020. Every bit of the emotion it evokes is still alive and keeps me focused. I'll certainly play this video a lot in the days leading up to Nov. 8.

Not having been a popular music fan in quite a few years, I never really paid much heed to this song until I heard this version, ironically on Nov. 2, 2020. Every bit of the emotion it evokes is still alive and keeps me focused. I'll certainly play this video a lot in the days leading up to Nov. 8.

Excellent

Yawwwwwwwwwwwn......
No he wasn't voted out of power but that's quite aside from the real point.
Voter suppression????...Poor baby....you mean they made it impossible to steal again?
Don't bore me. In the mean time better try to save the leakage of Hispanics who are going RED at a record pace these days.

JO
So you believe the Big Lie too?

Trump... Trump... Trump...

You people are retarded.

YOU are retarded. :p

They will be voted out of power in NOVEMBER

And in 4 to 8 years they will be voted back into power because the Repubs will suck like they always do. Then 4 to 8 years the Dems will be voted back out of power because they will suck like they always do...

if only there was some alterative to this insanity of doing the same thing again and again

The election was stolen. And by the Prog agendas...Hunter Biden is an Insurrectionist. A traitor and a terrorist.

In effect they are seeking to Imperialize all branches of government so that they no longer operate on Justice and fairness but instead purely on politics and preferential ethics. We can see this going on even now with the Jan 6 BS that is so misplaced and misapplied that it flies in the face of all fair minded people who are now wondering how the same congress allowed BLM and ANTIFA to terrorize the entire nation for months with almost no response to it. The answer of course is obvious.

Whine whine, cry cry......

There, saved you about 2832773 words...

Whine whine, cry cry......

There, saved you about 2832773 words...
Actually my average word count is quite low.
Additionally I detect no whining...where do you see whining?
I do hear a lot of it every day from the Jan 6 committee though.
They see the NOVEMBER DEMON hanging over their heads and the
Certainty of impeachment proceedings coming their way. LOL

It's going to be fun.

JO

Forum List

Back