How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

You know, not only did Trump shift 10 million from FEMA's budget, but he also shifted 29 million from the Coast Guard, you know, the guys responsible for RESCUE when hurricanes hit?

Now, I know that if cities in the north have light snowfall that winter, the extra money budgeted for clearing the roads that wasn't used is shifted over to other places. But, they wait until AFTER winter to shift that money.

Trump shifted it at the beginning of hurricane season. He should have waited until after Nov. 1st when it was over before taking money away that could save lives.

Ten MILLION dollars???? Omg!!!! O....M.....G!!!!! Impeach like right away!!! Don't waste another single fucking second!

Thou has't persuaded me to shun Trump and join "Team Leftard"!!!!! Where do I send my dues?????

(snicker)
More important to chase down Mexicans than to rescue Americans
Gotta defend our national sovereignty and BTW nobody prioritized anything...but you did.

its a sensationalist title to grab attention.

Warmer ocean temperatures and higher sea levels. intensify the damage from storms.
So, those in a position of power to mitigate rising temperatures could be considered as exacerbating the problem.

View attachment 216303
g8z2fakdrul11.jpg

Do you really believe that I would EVER vote for a commie leftard? Neocons are bad enough but the commie leftists are a cancer.

LOL, the use of "commie leftists" as a source of danger is absurd, and an echo of a ridiculous effort to instill hate and fear in the public domain.

The fascist nazi movement is the greatest threat today, and has grown to become acceptable by those who continue to support Trump&Co., which is neo fascist and widens the divide amongst our population.
Hate and fear is what Democrats thrive on.
Yeah. Hatred of
blacks
Hispanics
liberals
Muslims
gays.

Oh wait. That’s who Republicans hate.

Of course Trump is going to help the people after this hurricane. It’s on the East Coast. And most of them are white.

If they were Hispanics it would be a completely different story.

We all know that for a fact.

Do you really believe that I would EVER vote for a commie leftard? Neocons are bad enough but the commie leftists are a cancer.

LOL, the use of "commie leftists" as a source of danger is absurd, and an echo of a ridiculous effort to instill hate and fear in the public domain.

The fascist nazi movement is the greatest threat today, and has grown to become acceptable by those who continue to support Trump&Co., which is neo fascist and widens the divide amongst our population.
Hate and fear is what Democrats thrive on.
Yeah. Hatred of
blacks
Hispanics
liberals
Muslims
gays.

Oh wait. That’s who Republicans hate.
Link. Republicans hate blacks? Hispanics? Prove it.

Of course Trump is going to help the people after this hurricane. It’s on the East Coast. And most of them are white.

The race card played again.

Illegals will be there in droves to fix the roofs.

Race and hate that is all you have. You are a spiteful sad ugly person.

Race and hate that is all you have. You are a spiteful sad ugly person.

deanrd's post is hyperbole, since many of those who fled Flo and being rescued are minorities. Of course others who did not evacuate were aged or infirm and represent the diversity of our citizens.

However, hate and fear of brown and black people (along with liberals, progressives and Democrats) is what propelled Trump to the Presidency.

Anyone who listened and watched his performance during the summer of 2016, and later when he was POTUS his behavior, know he attacked people for their faith, for their color, fore their creed, and for being a women who spoke out against his lounge lizard behavior.

Your a member of the teacher’s union aren’t you?

And Jesus fucking Christ, you did it again! I pointed out the mistake, and you repeated it!

Your also a punctuation queer. I’m going to do it on purpose now to override my auto spell.

Oh, you see, I thought you were just too lazy to understand the basic rules.
Your from Chicago...have you gotten fatter today? Better go mow down some brats.

You know, not only did Trump shift 10 million from FEMA's budget, but he also shifted 29 million from the Coast Guard, you know, the guys responsible for RESCUE when hurricanes hit?

Now, I know that if cities in the north have light snowfall that winter, the extra money budgeted for clearing the roads that wasn't used is shifted over to other places. But, they wait until AFTER winter to shift that money.

Trump shifted it at the beginning of hurricane season. He should have waited until after Nov. 1st when it was over before taking money away that could save lives.

Ten MILLION dollars???? Omg!!!! O....M.....G!!!!! Impeach like right away!!! Don't waste another single fucking second!

Thou has't persuaded me to shun Trump and join "Team Leftard"!!!!! Where do I send my dues?????

(snicker)

10 million from FEMA, and another 29 million from the Coast Guard. Right in the middle of hurricane season.

(snicker)

10 million from FEMA, and another 29 million from the Coast Guard. Right in the middle of hurricane season.

I''m not surprised; as has been obvious since day one, Trump is inept, incompetent and incapable of learning from experience! And those do not include his character flaws.

"When in doubt, throw it out! Throw away any food that has been exposed to temperatures 40 degrees or higher for two hours or more, or that has an unusual odor, color, or texture." - President Trump

Poor Slow Joe, still can't come to grips of what a traitorous crook the Hildebeast is an what a corrupt entity the commie DNC is......oh well!

Yawn, Cocksucker Dale, the only thing you need to come to grips with is your fucking insanity.

So how you doing since decent people deplatformed Alex Jones?

Ahhhh yes, Joe , the cocksucking commie! Only SANE people vote "leftard" and never question the bullshit fed to them by their beloved "gubermint"!

As far as Alex Jones being censored? He still has a bigger audience than CNN and MSNBC combined. Do you want me to be upset? I have a rather jaundiced view of Jones since he walked back on Sandy Hoax. He should have stood his ground. Wolfgang Halbig has the biggest piece of evidence that will prove Sandy Hook was not an operating school. Think "Sysco".......

BTW is censoring something that "decent people" do"?

As far as Alex Jones being censored? He still has a bigger audience than CNN and MSNBC combined. Do you want me to be upset? I have a rather jaundiced view of Jones since he walked back on Sandy Hoax. He should have stood his ground. Wolfgang Halbig has the biggest piece of evidence that will prove Sandy Hook was not an operating school. Think "Sysco".......

Censoring Creeps is always decent.

Suing his pants off for his lies will be even more satisfying.

Censoring Creeps is always decent.

Suing his pants off for his lies will be even more satisfying.

What lies were those, Joe, the cock sucking commie? No one died at Sandy Hoax.

BTW, did you ever come up with an answer as to why Lenny "the poseur" Pozner folded like a cheap tent when it came time to give his deposition concerning his lawsuit against Wolfgang Halbig?

"Sysco", slow Joe......it matters.

( snicker )

BTW, did you ever come up with an answer as to why Lenny "the poseur" Pozner folded like a cheap tent when it came time to give his deposition concerning his lawsuit against Wolfgang Halbig?

Because he realized that contents of Wolfgang's mom's basement wasn't worth the billable hours...

Alex, though. HE's got a nice big fat pile of money.

Actually, due to patriots such as myself, we all pitched in to cover his legal costs. What I find a bit disturbing is that this country seems to have more than it's fair share of commie fuckwads with no critical thinking skills that worship at the feet of "da gubermint".

Actually, due to patriots such as myself, we all pitched in to cover his legal costs. What I find a bit disturbing is that this country seems to have more than it's fair share of commie fuckwads with no critical thinking skills that worship at the feet of "da gubermint".

Yeah, guy, "Being a Paranoid Loon who mocks the Parents of Slaughtered children" is not having "Critical Thinking Skills"

It's being a truly degenerate Cocksucker.

Can't wait for them to drag Jones into a Government Court and take the Piece of Shit for every last penny he has.

Forum List

Back