How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

Was at work and saw this at lunch break...my original post was an easy call. So I take no credit. Sky is blue, grass is green, and liberals have mental disorder over President of the United States Donald J. Trump.
Hurricane Florence: Washington Post declares Trump is 'complicit' for dangerous storm
its a sensationalist title to grab attention.

Warmer ocean temperatures and higher sea levels. intensify the damage from storms.
So, those in a position of power to mitigate rising temperatures could be considered as exacerbating the problem.

View attachment 216303
g8z2fakdrul11.jpg

Do you really believe that I would EVER vote for a commie leftard? Neocons are bad enough but the commie leftists are a cancer.
Who is in bed with mother russia?
67a59k3r3da11.jpg

Sooooo, whom was president when the Uranium One sale went down? Who was president when Mueller delivered a uranium sample to Moscow in person?????

Hmmmmmmmm????

Warmer ocean temperatures and higher sea levels. intensify the damage from storms.
So, those in a position of power to mitigate rising temperatures could be considered as exacerbating the problem.

View attachment 216303
g8z2fakdrul11.jpg

Do you really believe that I would EVER vote for a commie leftard? Neocons are bad enough but the commie leftists are a cancer.
67a59k3r3da11.jpg

Sooooo, whom was president when the Uranium One sale went down? Who was president when Mueller delivered a uranium sample to Moscow in person?????

Hmmmmmmmm????
A ten gram sample for law enforcement? Youre really getting desperate.

67a59k3r3da11.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm????

Move along, folks....NOTHING to see here!!! LMAO!

Russia routed millions of dollars to influence Hillary Clinton in the Uranium One deal, FBI informant tells Congress

67a59k3r3da11.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm????

Move along, folks....NOTHING to see here!!! LMAO!

Russia routed millions of dollars to influence Hillary Clinton in the Uranium One deal, FBI informant tells Congress
That was also debunked by DOJ.

“the whistleblower had offered no evidence about Clinton” and that they “began to have ‘serious credibility concerns’ because of ‘inconsistencies’ between the individual’s statements and documents they obtained as part of the investigation.”

“the whistleblower had offered no evidence about Clinton” and that they “began to have ‘serious credibility concerns’ because of ‘inconsistencies’ between the individual’s statements and documents they obtained as part of the investigation.”

You know, not only did Trump shift 10 million from FEMA's budget, but he also shifted 29 million from the Coast Guard, you know, the guys responsible for RESCUE when hurricanes hit?

Now, I know that if cities in the north have light snowfall that winter, the extra money budgeted for clearing the roads that wasn't used is shifted over to other places. But, they wait until AFTER winter to shift that money.

Trump shifted it at the beginning of hurricane season. He should have waited until after Nov. 1st when it was over before taking money away that could save lives.

You know, not only did Trump shift 10 million from FEMA's budget, but he also shifted 29 million from the Coast Guard, you know, the guys responsible for RESCUE when hurricanes hit?

Now, I know that if cities in the north have light snowfall that winter, the extra money budgeted for clearing the roads that wasn't used is shifted over to other places. But, they wait until AFTER winter to shift that money.

Trump shifted it at the beginning of hurricane season. He should have waited until after Nov. 1st when it was over before taking money away that could save lives.

Ten MILLION dollars???? Omg!!!! O....M.....G!!!!! Impeach like right away!!! Don't waste another single fucking second!

Thou has't persuaded me to shun Trump and join "Team Leftard"!!!!! Where do I send my dues?????

(snicker)

Dems holding out hope for lots of death to blame on Trump...they’ll spin it somehow to blame Trump.

If a CAT 4 would have been his fault, you have to give him credit for reducing it to a Cat 1.

Question for you stupid Moon Bats.

You were blaming Trump's environmental policies when it was a Cat 4 hurricane.

Since it essentially a nothing burger as far as wind goes when it hit land are you going to give his environmental polices credit for less damage?

You need to be consistent.

Question for you stupid Moon Bats.

You were blaming Trump's environmental policies when it was a Cat 4 hurricane.

Since it essentially a nothing burger as far as wind goes when it hit land are you going to give his environmental polices credit for less damage?

You need to be consistent.

If you want to go with lefty consistency, it was Trump’s policies that made it a cat 4 and it was the residual effect of Obama’s policies that caused it to fall to a cat 1. They treat the economy the same way.

If there is any good it is Obama’s, if it is bad it is Trump. Moronic logic but it is the left.

Ten MILLION dollars???? Omg!!!! O....M.....G!!!!! Impeach like right away!!! Don't waste another single fucking second!

Thou has't persuaded me to shun Trump and join "Team Leftard"!!!!! Where do I send my dues?????

(snicker)
More important to chase down Mexicans than to rescue Americans

Wow, back to the Crazy.. Don't you know the Lizard People need Uranium to power their mind control machine?

View attachment 216497

Poor Slow Joe, still can't come to grips of what a traitorous crook the Hildebeast is an what a corrupt entity the commie DNC is......oh well!

Was at work and saw this at lunch break...my original post was an easy call. So I take no credit. Sky is blue, grass is green, and liberals have mental disorder over President of the United States Donald J. Trump.
Hurricane Florence: Washington Post declares Trump is 'complicit' for dangerous storm

View attachment 216303
g8z2fakdrul11.jpg

LOL, the use of "commie leftists" as a source of danger is absurd, and an echo of a ridiculous effort to instill hate and fear in the public domain.

The fascist nazi movement is the greatest threat today, and has grown to become acceptable by those who continue to support Trump&Co., which is neo fascist and widens the divide amongst our population.
Hate and fear is what Democrats thrive on.

Poor Slow Joe, still can't come to grips of what a traitorous crook the Hildebeast is an what a corrupt entity the commie DNC is......oh well!

Yawn, Cocksucker Dale, the only thing you need to come to grips with is your fucking insanity.

So how you doing since decent people deplatformed Alex Jones?
Your a Chicago Democrat so we know your common sense doesn’t exist.

The dumbest fucks on the planet earth...
West Coast Democrats...
New York City Democrats...
Chicago Democrats...
Washington D.C. Democrats...

Again, you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"... and you are talking about other people's common sense.

Dumb inbreds in Red states who keep voting to work harder for less money.
Your a member of the teacher’s union aren’t you?

Again, you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're"... and you are talking about other people's common sense.

Dumb inbreds in Red states who keep voting to work harder for less money.
Your also a punctuation queer. I’m going to do it on purpose now to override my auto spell.

Forum List

Back