How long until Harris is sworn in as President?

How long until Joe steps down or is forced out?

• 1 month

• Several months

• 6 months to a year

• After the midterms

• He will serve his full term

Results are only viewable after voting.
after the midterms, (if Biden lasts that long), in the hopes Kammy can be reelected for 2 full terms.

(personal Opinion--Kammy has no chance of winning in 2024, even as incumbent)

Because he is going to serve his term just like almost every president in US history. There is no reason to think otherwise. We have had far worse in the oval office before.

After 4 years is another question entirely. I do not know if this will set Harris up for an actual run but I can only hope not. I have a feeling she will run and win in the same manner that Obama managed to win though she will be far worse.

I think Joe will try to stick out his first term, knowing how bad the optics would be, but step down shortly into his second.

Because he is going to serve his term just like almost every president in US history. There is no reason to think otherwise. We have had far worse in the oval office before.

After 4 years is another question entirely. I do not know if this will set Harris up for an actual run but I can only hope not. I have a feeling she will run and win in the same manner that Obama managed to win though she will be far worse.
His mental and physical condition is CLEARLY not good. He is in worse shape before taking office than any president in my lifetime

His mental and physical condition is CLEARLY not good. He is in worse shape before taking office than any president in my lifetime
Your lifetime is a rather small slice of the nations history. I do not see where his physical health is really all that poor and certainly nowhere near Roosevelt's health while he was in office even if the media at the time was actively trying to cover for Roosevelt. Mentally, he certainly seems to be having some issues but then again I have doubts that such will stop him from serving his term even if he goes bat shit crazy and/or utterly senile.

I find it funny not funny that she dropped out because nobody wanted her. Not even her own party. Yet now she slimed in as vp and will be potus IF and WHEN the fat lady sings.
Ironic, isn't it?
I still think Biden had nothing to do with picking her.

She was chosen by the Powers That Be to be his VP, to facilitate getting the first black female into the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back