how long till death camps for conservatives?

Because, liberals are all SO open minded and about diversity. As it stands, the January 6th hearings are basicaly a pogrom to demonize anyone that stands against THEM. And We ALL are paying for that shit.
You mean playing Republicans saying Trump is guilty and the election wasn't stolen.

I mean if it was democrats saying it I'd think you had a leg to stand on.

But it's not.

It's Republicans telling Americans what Trump did and the facts of the matter.

Because, liberals are all SO open minded and about diversity. As it stands, the January 6th hearings are basicaly a pogrom to demonize anyone that stands against THEM. And We ALL are paying for that shit.
Well, I heard there are, like, 600 FEMA camps leftover from Obama's plan to lock up conservatives.

I can't walk to 7-Eleven without passing at least three concentration camps.

If I were you, I would use only cash. THEY are tracking all of your purchases. If you buy chewing tobacco or a MAGA hat or a flag pin with a debit card, you've made TH3 L!ST.

• Banned
You mean playing Republicans saying Trump is guilty and the election wasn't stolen.

I mean if it was democrats saying it I'd think you had a leg to stand on.

But it's not.

It's Republicans telling Americans what Trump did and the facts of the matter.
When we have multiple witch hunts demonizing anyone that stands against democrats. But yet they never apply that same introspection to themselves, Hunter Biden & Joe massive collusion tied to Chinees or Ukrainian energy concerns. Trump might have maybe sort of allegations. impeached over that. Not Biden, though. Why not?

When we have multiple witch hunts demonizing anyone that stands against democrats. But yet they never apply that same introspection to themselves, Hunter Biden & Joe massive collusion tied to Chinees or Ukrainian energy concerns. Trump might have maybe sort of allegations. impeached over that. Not Biden, though. Why not?
Go sober up honey.

"Stands against democrats" is what we are calling Trump's attempted coup now?

I can't keep up with the latest verbiage.

Well, I heard there are, like, 600 FEMA camps leftover from Obama's plan to lock up conservatives.

I can't walk to 7-Eleven without passing at least three concentration camps.

If I were you, I would use only cash. THEY are tracking all of your purchases. If you buy chewing tobacco or a MAGA hat or a flag pin with a debit card, you've made TH3 L!ST.
And they are tracking every Trump donation or any donation to Republicans.

So whatever you do don't donate money to Republicans.

The democrats don't want us to know this.

• Banned
Well, we have a demented half wit running the country. And his son we have far more evidence of foreign collusion that Biden was ACTUALLY involved in, than any accusation of Trump did. So here we are, impeach Trump twice and the hearings NOW over nothing.

They won't enter phase two yet, for I imagine another year or so.

All those "vaxxed," folks, they can deal with first. Those folks are carrying self-assembling nano particles that respond to all this newly installed 5G infrastructure, so they can mind control them to do all sort of things, or they can just give them stroke, heart attacks, and cancers. The possibilities for societal control now are endless.

. . . of course, there is still that quarter of the population that refused, which they can't control or kill with the 5G mind control. But they can have all the other zombies pretty much make their lives miserable, the whole world is now a concentration camp, so why do they need separate ones?

:dunno:

6mxsoy.gif

It amazes me. Most of us don't want this agenda Democrats are pushing. Made up genders, forced quotas and imaginary hate crimes. 99% of us don't want this. Just because Soros and Blackwater fund that shit doesn't make it legitimate NOR democratic. Nope.

Self-assembling 5G nano particles.

Does that mean I can call someone just by thinking about them?

Cool!

It amazes me. Most of us don't want this agenda Democrats are pushing. Made up genders, forced quotas and imaginary hate crimes. 99% of us don't want this. Just because Soros and Blackwater fund that shit doesn't make it legitimate NOR democratic. Nope.

Self-assembling 5G nano particles.

Does that mean I can call someone just by thinking about them?

Cool!
It's the Democrat master plan.

Shhhhh don't tell nobody.

I heard it on the internet.

Apparently, those open minded liberals (funded by Soros and blackwater) want to put some of us into camps that don't accept their groupthink. Because, its OK being a hypocrite. Apparently hypocrisy is just a white thing.

Apparently, those open minded liberals (funded by Soros and blackwater) want to put some of us into camps that don't accept their groupthink. Because, its OK being a hypocrite. Apparently hypocrisy is just a white thing.
Why imprison you cons in fema camps.

We have new tech that takes drones and a nine bullet that Flys and discharges right in your forehead killing you instantly.

We can mass produce them.

Big tech is working with the Democratic run government right now to have enough in a month or so to track your donations to the RNC and bam kill you on your front door step.

Bam call in the clean up crew.

Below is one of the death camps funded by Jew Soros.

Trump voters will be placed to the Right, and, to their shocked surprise, Democrats will be placed to the Left.

Only Jews will be allowed to be free.

Anyone who resists will be zapped with a space laser.

soros-death-camp.jpg

Below is one of the death camps funded by Jew Soros.

Trump voters will be placed to the Right, and, to their shocked surprise, Democrats will be placed to the Left.

Only Jews will be allowed to be free.

Anyone who resists will be zapped with a space laser.

soros-death-camp.jpg
I heard the Jewish space lasers are so accurate it can kill you on your door step.

Why imprison you cons in fema camps.

We have new tech that takes drones and a nine bullet that Flys and discharges right in your forehead killing you instantly.

We can mass produce them.

Big tech is working with the Democratic run government right now to have enough in a month or so to track your donations to the RNC and bam kill you on your front door step.

Bam call in the clean up crew.
The self-assembling nano bots can also fly out of the heads of the sheep and become bullets to take out their right wing neighbors.

Forum List

Back