"Do I ‘Reget’ It? I Don’t ‘Reget’ a Single Thing I’ve Said” – Confused Joe Biden Can’t Say Regret (VIDEO)

The dementia is in full steam overdrive. He's got to go!

How can that idiot reget it if he didn't get it in the first place?

He says what happed to Khashoggi was outrageous, but he didn't really press the issue during his visit. The Saudis are now mocking him, as well as Khashoggi's fiance.

Biden Gets Mocked as Saudis Sweep the Leg out From Under His Claims

Last edited:
The dementia is in full steam overdrive. He's got to go!

They have become a stake holder/interest group, unto themselves. Able to classify, and conceal their funding and activities from the public, and now able to rig elections, so that their interests are put ahead of the public good.

We are now held hostage to their interests.

The constitution, as of the last election, has been subverted.

I can show you clips of trump doing the same thing.

Non issue.
Trump is a great orator but not so good on the specific wording. And Progs use even slight differences on the wording to destroy others. And that is their strength which is sad and their eventual undoing.

Trump is a great orator but not so good on the specific wording. And Progs use even slight differences on the wording to destroy others. And that is their strength which is sad and their eventual undoing.
No when he proclaimed that in the revutiknary war we took over airports I laughed my ass off.

Trump is a great orator? :laughing0301:

He has the fifty word vocabulary of an eight year old.

For every clip you post of Trump I’ll post 10 of Four Bucks a Gallon *Joe.
Here's a classic Trump:

revolutionarywarairportstories-1-800x500.jpg

Forum List

Back