How long til Civil War?

How long til Civil War?

• 10 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 5 years.

• More than 20 years, probable, but can be avoided.

• More than 20 years, not probable (but possible), no need to worry.

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
An impeachment launched knowing it wouldn't work, out of spite.

Impeachment vote straight down the party line.

Pelosi rips Trump's speech in front of the nation.

Recall Romney effort.

No one is even trying to deliberate and compromise on the most basic non political issues (drug prices and transportation infrastructure)..

oh and btw:

Increased efforts to restrict/prohibit firearms.
Corporate efforts to suppress real journalism and silence conservatives.
Drag Queen story hour (this freak example of our times says a lot).

Regular people (like you and me) of either political side don't even talk or listen to each other anymore. There is no hope for compromise. It's Constitution vs Communism. We're at home cleaning the barrels of our guns, stockpiling non perishable food and water and silently waiting for the Hammer&Sickle of the Communist Party to strike from us from the grasp of its iron first.

We're not stupid...we know it's coming. You made it clear with your impeachment trial that you knew had no chance of succeeding.

Last edited:
It already started.

Yes, we're in the early stages of a "Cold" Civil War. It's no longer a matter of "if" it goes hot, but when.

It's like crossing the event horizon of a black hole: General Relativity forces all paths (worldlines) to converge at the singularity, there are some paths that can delay it, but all of them end in finite proper time.

I say we got 5 years (on the current path). It could be gaslit and happen in 2-3 years. I

If the Dems win 2020 and get their way for 4 years (unlikely), it might push the Civil War back for another 4-5 years (giving us a total of 8-10 years).

When Repubs win in 2024 (99% likely, regardless of who wins 2020), I believe that will be the spark. Whoever steps forward and takes the reins from Trump is going to have to be an equally courageous, independent and CRASS (yes, Trump is crass, and it's his greatest strength as he basically says FUCK YOU to the commiecrats on a daily basis) as Donald Trump.

Whoever this person is will have more a libertarian flair as well, which is the total antithesis of the Communist Police State. I dont mean a full bred libertarian like Rand Paul, but rather someone's who's libertarian "notch" is noticeably elevated above Trumps.

Missouri_Mike
Also you didn't vote in the poll. Please dont let the resident usmb communists decide this poll. They are programmed to vote "never," even though their leaders are the ones who are planning and conspiring from the shadows to ignite this war.

Forum List

Back