How long before we find out that this "Spy in Trump's Camp" story is a...

How can anyone listen to Clapper and his explanation of spying and not get sick? He says they (FBI) placed a spy into the campaign of the opposition party to protect Trump the opposition candidate and left the spy there after Trump won...but never told Trump about it...so they spied on the president elect....this is worse than watergate times 1000....it will be fun to watch them squirm....And its nice to not have Obama anywhere near a camera or a reporter....he is hiding...:113:

That really must have hurt, the way you had to twist that out of your ass like that.

Obviously the only spies embedded with the Trump campaign were working with Russia, not our intellegence. Our guys found them out.

The real question is when did the Russians approach Trump about giving him aid if he were to run? I'm betting it was that pageant,you know the one where he fell in love with Putin!

Trump hates the West. Why do you think he went to Russia to get financing. Banks in the West knew he was an untrustworthy cleint. I hope they keep a close eye on what that rat-bastard it up to too. No telling when he might pull a "Benedict Arnold" on us.

Last edited:

President Donald Trump continues to cause confusion by complaining that the F.B.I. was “spying” on him.

In a rational world, saying that the F.B.I. had enough evidence to authorize an informant to infiltrate your campaign wouldn’t be the kind of thing you talked about in public.

But, whatever, Spygate plays well on Fox, I guess. And the people who watch Fox are the only people Trump cares about.

MEANWHILE, on Earth 2, the investigation into Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen continues apace.

Yesterday, a major “witch” fell.

‘Taxi King’ Of New York Pleads, Flips On Michael Cohen

Clapper Admits on live TV he had Spies in the Trump Campaign.
Just think if Hillary would've been elected, we wouldn't know nothing of this Democrat corruption. Keep up the investigation, the only people it's hurting are democrats.
Wow, talk about 'motes and beams'! With indictments all over the place, and BFF campaign cronies flipping like Mexican jumping beans, you concentrate on someone who has been investigated (and cleared) for years, by Republicans just like the ones Trump appointed but now spends most of his time trying to discredit, and you cannot see the mountain of corruption before your eyes.
The only thing that has been found out, is how corrupt the Obama administration was.

We already knew the Obama Administration had one of the least corrupt administrations in modern history. Squeaky clean dude.

The real question is when did the Russians approach Trump about giving him add if he were to run? I'm betting it was that pageant,you know the one where he fell in love with Putin!

Trump hates the West. Why do you think he went to Russia to get financing. Banks in the West knew he was an untrustworthy cleint. I hope they keep a close eye on what that rat-bastard it up to too. No telling when he might pull a "Benedict Arnold" on us.

Trump denies business dealings with Russia - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump...dealings-with-russia/.../b0e...
Jan 11, 2017

BUT............................

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Trump Jr.'s love affair with Moscow - POLITICO

Trump Jr.’s love affair with Moscow
Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy.

We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian ...

President Donald Trump continues to cause confusion by complaining that the F.B.I. was “spying” on him.

In a rational world, saying that the F.B.I. had enough evidence to authorize an informant to infiltrate your campaign wouldn’t be the kind of thing you talked about in public.

But, whatever, Spygate plays well on Fox, I guess. And the people who watch Fox are the only people Trump cares about.

MEANWHILE, on Earth 2, the investigation into Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen continues apace.

Yesterday, a major “witch” fell.

‘Taxi King’ Of New York Pleads, Flips On Michael Cohen

Clapper Admits on live TV he had Spies in the Trump Campaign.

The FBI didn't have enough evidence to justify spying on Trump, you fucking dumbass.

I kind of agree, there is not much difference between Trump and Russians.

Right wing morons who have fully joined the Trump cult cannot address this simple question:

IF the FBI was out to undermine the Trump campaign, WHY did they not announce that the campaign was under investigation BEFORE the election???

Perhaps, the above is WHY Trump does not EVER want a press conference and be asked that question............It is better for the orange buffoon to keep on tweeting after hannity tells him that he is "loved" anyway.

Obviously the only spies embedded with the Trump campaign were working with Russia, not our intellegence. Our guys found them out.
Clapper's own words make you a liar or just stupid as fuck.....Watch Clapper on the View yesterday say that the FBI had a spy in the Trump Campaign....still till today I don't see any Russians in the whole damn story....

See? Clapper blew your whole story line all to hell....BUUUUUUahahahahahahahaha!

SPYGATE is the hot story.....the Russian crap is unproven old news and nothing but an attempted coup by Obama....I told you all he was dirty as hell...How the man got a second term is amazing...I'm now sure he stole it.....I'm sure Obama knew everything that Romney was going to say and do before Romney said and did anything....

All we hear are "RUSSIANS" but no names and no proof and no evidence...Why are you libs perpetually two weeks behind on the news?

Want some Russian names, nitwit????

Several Russians were indicted in connection with a propaganda effort
Then, this February, Mueller’s team indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies in connection with alleged interference with the 2016 campaign.

The indictments’ main emphasis is on the propaganda efforts of one Russian group in particular: the Internet Research Agency. That group’s operations — which included social media posts, online ads, and organization of rallies in the US — were, the indictment alleges, often (but not exclusively) aimed at denigrating Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy and supporting Donald Trump’s.

Specifically indicted were:

• The Internet Research Agency itself
  • Two shell companies involved in financing the agency (Concord Management and Concord Catering)
  • The alleged financier of the agency, Yevgeny Prigozhin.
  • Twelve people who allegedly worked for the agency (Mikhail Bystrov, Mikhail Burchik, Aleksandra Krylova, Anna Bogacheva, Sergey Polozov, Maria Bovda, Robert Bovda, Dzheykhun Ogly, Vadim Podkopaev, Gleb Vasilchenko, Irina Kaverzina, and Vladimir Venkov)

Want some Russian names, nitwit????

Several Russians were indicted in connection with a propaganda effort
Then, this February, Mueller’s team indicted 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies in connection with alleged interference with the 2016 campaign.

The indictments’ main emphasis is on the propaganda efforts of one Russian group in particular: the Internet Research Agency. That group’s operations — which included social media posts, online ads, and organization of rallies in the US — were, the indictment alleges, often (but not exclusively) aimed at denigrating Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy and supporting Donald Trump’s.

Specifically indicted were:
The 13 Russian companies that Mueller worthlessly indicted? LMFAO...you are a fool...They had nothing to do with the Trump campaign what so ever....one of them is fighting back ruining Mueller's day big time...like I said you libs are at least two weeks behind...holy shit thank God you are losing all over the country....

The 13 Russian companies that Mueller worthlessly indicted? LMFAO...you are a fool...They had nothing to do with the Trump campaign what so ever....one of them is fighting back ruining Mueller's day big time...like I said you libs are at least two weeks behind...holy shit thank God you are losing all over the country....

have some more kool-aid.....You're not worth the cyberspace.....lol

have some more kool-aid.....You're not worth the cyberspace.....lol
You idiot...lmao you pull out of your ass the 13 Russian companies????? and try and link them to Trump??????? its over Gnat.....here comes the fly swatter.....SNAP!!!!!!!:19:

Forum List

Back