How Long Before the Revolt Begins?

Bunch of pussies. A year and a half ago I lived through hurricane Michael. No electric, cable or internet for a month or more. Town was smashed, nothing was open, no one was making any money while we worked our asses off cleaning up. We stuck together and helped each other out and everyone was on their best behavior. That's America. You assholes who are crying like bitches need to keep your spoiled ass cowardice to yourselves. Now is the time for people to be on their best behavior and help each other out rather than complicating this mess with a bunch of useless whining and counter-productive conspiracy theories.
Were you arrested for stepping outside of your door?
Nope, but I understood that I would be arrested as a suspected looter if I went into areas where I didn't belong. What are you doing? You are bitching and moaning and hoping for America to rip itself apart. You don't really understand Americans do you? Most of us still value kindness and community and will gladly sacrifice as long as we know it is worth something.

Government is enjoying its new fascist powers a little too much.

Teachers organized a car parade of teachers to drive around local residential neighborhoods to show the kids they haven’t been forgotten.

Police jumped in and stopped them.

Another possibility:
Workers of the World Unite.
gettyimages-1193152029_1.jpg

The end of capitalism?

Bunch of pussies. A year and a half ago I lived through hurricane Michael. No electric, cable or internet for a month or more. Town was smashed, nothing was open, no one was making any money while we worked our asses off cleaning up. We stuck together and helped each other out and everyone was on their best behavior. That's America. You assholes who are crying like bitches need to keep your spoiled ass cowardice to yourselves. Now is the time for people to be on their best behavior and help each other out rather than complicating this mess with a bunch of useless whining and counter-productive conspiracy theories.
Nope, but I understood that I would be arrested as a suspected looter if I went into areas where I didn't belong. What are you doing? You are bitching and moaning and hoping for America to rip itself apart. You don't really understand Americans do you? Most of us still value kindness and community and will gladly sacrifice as long as we know it is worth something.
You’re the one advocating fascism. And if you don’t think arresting people for walking outside without the proper papers isn’t fascism, then this discussion is over.

I agree.

Too bad that's not how it was after Katrina, huh?

I agree.

Louisiana is a special Dimm controlled place.
The saints just keep marching in.....

You people are insane. A couple of weeks at home and you fall to pieces. Your forbears crossed the Rockies in primitive wagons. You guys would whine as soon as it started snowing.

Insane?
We are in a communist prison due to the fake virus.
C'mon, be honest, say the truth about sad reality.

You’re the one advocating fascism. And if you don’t think arresting people for walking outside without the proper papers isn’t fascism, then this discussion is over.
LOL I just went outside a little while ago no one arrested me. I went to the store yesterday and no cops hassled me. I'm going to do some work tomorrow and have no expectation of trouble. What the fuck are you talking about?

You people are insane. A couple of weeks at home and you fall to pieces. Your forbears crossed the Rockies in primitive wagons. You guys would whine as soon as it started snowing.

Insane?
We are in a communist prison due to the fake virus.
C'mon, be honest, say the truth about sad reality.
Troll girl, how many died from Malaria today?

I agree.

It was for the most part. I was there shortly afterward and that place was fucked.

Ummm, I have crossed the Mojave, played in the Rockies and walked across Canada, U.S. and Mexico, and if you think I am joking I am not.

Many people can not handle being locked up for days and let not kid ourselves Tommy you could not handle what I would do just for fun...

So before tossing those stones mate maybe you should realize Yanks love their freedom and nothing wrong with it...

Last edited:

I agree.

Actually it was far worse. We weren't even allowed back in town until October and even then there was no electricity including street lights, no facilities, no nothing. You came in to work your cleanup strictly by daylight, then you left town just to find something to eat.

Forum List

Back